Our certified faculty focused on IT industry based curriculum for Devops Training. Hands-on training with tutorial videos real time scenarios and certification guidance that helps you to enhance your career skills.
➤ Practical Training
➤ by Certified Faculty
➤ 100% Hands-on Classes
➤ Real time Scenarios
➤ Life Time Course Access
➤ pre-recorded videos
➤ Free Complimentary Materials
Instructor Led Training
➤ Live Instructor Led Classes
➤ 100% Hands-on Classes
➤ Real time Scenarios
➤ Faculty will Provide work environment
➤ Instant Doubt Clarification
➤ Course Duration: 35 Hours
➤ CV, Job and Certification Guidance
Our Learn DevOps Online program is intended retaining in memory the newest trend of 2018. This curriculum will equip you with the in-depth understanding of several DevOps devices including Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Kubernetes Docker, Puppet, and Nagios.
About the Course
This foundation is absolutely hands-on oriented also planned in a way that will benefit you in enhancing a certified practitioner with giving you an emphasized training for the valid practices regarding Continuous Development, Constant Testing, Configuration Management, including Constant Integration and Continuous Deployment moreover subsequently Perpetual Monitoring of the software throughout its advancement life cycle.
DevOps enhance collaboration and potency with automating foundation plus workflows and continuously scaling application execution. In this program, you will master concerning Version Continuous Integration, Controlling, Configuration Management, Code Automation, Continuous Deployment, and Monitoring purpose.
What the pre-requisites of this course?
The following are the recommended pre-requisites concerning taking up our learn DevOps Online Training:
- Linux Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Java
- Essentially a goodwill posture to graze up your talents, SVR gives the above pre-requisites as honoring self-paced programs.
After completing this DevOps Online Training, you should be equipped to:
- Maintain and retain a record of various versions of the source code utilizing GIT
- Create and Automate Test working Jenkins also Maven
- Automate trial of web components employing the Selenium suite of devices
- Create and Deploy containerization adopting Docker
- Master various positions and Command Line regulation of Ansible
- Accomplish to cluster including scaling by Kubernetes
- Implement Continuous Monitoring practicing Nagios
- Increase knowledge of working on an enterprise standard vital Project
Who should take this course?
The professionals can proceed to this program:
- System Admin
- Integration Specialist
- Solution Architect
- Software Tester
- Security Engineer
- Application Developers
Projects included in this program:
This program has many Modules by Case Studies. Those case studies are real-life profession situations that a DevOps Engineer will encounter in his regular work-life. Apart from these case studies, you will be operating on a certification scheme which will examine your overall experience of DevOps.
Following is the problem statement for the same:
Obstacle Announcement: Company AppleBite is practicing Cloud to one of their results. The scheme uses many modular elements, various structures, components promoted by various teams or by 3rd-party associates, open source archives etc. As the product resulted, there are varied versions of different code, also multiple versions of these various elements and multiple circumstances to deploy similar INT, E2E, SANDBOX, PROD and so on. (DevOps Training Online)
This produces the subsequent queries:
- Complex builds are solid
- Standard forces to create several elements
- Incremental builds are hard (Various circumstances to Development, Integration, End to End Testing & Production)
- Frequent mutation in the Legacy elements
The organization aim is to give the product regularly to the Production Server by high quality & Security. To obtain this, they need Continuous Deployment & Continuous Integration.
To achieve this DevOps Process you have to practice the resulting devices:
Git – Toward version check for tracking variations in the code files
Maven – As software packaging
Jenkins – To continuous integration and constant deployment
Docker – For container form which is a lightweight, executable package of software which incorporates everything required to operate the model (eg. code, libraries etc)
Puppet – Open-source software form administration device
Nagios – Application monitoring device
The records and run for the execution of this scheme will be present in your LMS. Please register for its access.
Exam and Certification
Qualified applicants to this exam have:
- Achieved AWS Certified Developer – Assistant instead AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Two or more years’ knowledge provisioning, administering and controlling AWS environments
- Expertise in improving code in at least one high-level programming language
- Knowledge in self-regulation and testing through scripting/programming
- Knowledge of agile and different expansion methods and methodologies
- Multiple options moreover multiple key questions
- 170 minutes to perform the exam
- Exam available in English
- Exam registration pay is USD 300
- Suggest exercising DevOps Engineering on AWS. (Chef Online Training)
SVR Technologies have 24×7 online aid team to solve all your technical questions, through ticket based tracking system, to the lifetime. Each session will be followed with a practical task. A live scheme based on any of the selected application cases, including the implementation of the multiple DevOps ideas. You receive lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS) anywhere exhibitions, examinations, installation guide & class recordings are there. Towards the end of the program, you will be operating on a scheme. SVR guarantees you as a “DevOps Engineer” based on the scheme.
DevOps Training Course Curriculum
- Linux basics
- Shell Scripting
- Git Topics
- Cloud Computing
- What is Operating system
- Types of Operating System
- Structure of Operating System
- History of Linux & Unix
- Difference between Linux and Unix
- Difference between Linux and Windows
- Linux Features
- Linux Flavours Linux
- Redhat Linux Installation
- Linux File System Hierarchy
- Linux Bash Command Line Utilities
- GUi editors V/s CLI Editors
- Linux Partition Management
- Linux Boot process
- VMware overview
- Need of scripting
- Scripting with schedulers
- Real time scripts
▸Introduction to Chef
▸ What is chef
▸ Difference between Chef open source and enterprise
▸ Architecture Design of Chef
▸ Resources of Chef
▸ Overview of Chef server, Organisation and Starter-Kit
▸ Overview of Chef Workstation
▸ Overview of Chef Client
▸ Access to Chef Server
▸ Installation of Chef work station
▸ Installation of Chef clients
▸ Chef Boot strap
▸ Addition of chef client to chef server
▸ Introduction to cook book and recipe
▸ Cookbook creation and writing recipes
▸ Locating chef clients from server
▸ Knife commands
▸ Executing cookbooks on clients
- Difference between puppet open source and enterprise
- Architecture of Puppet
- Resources of Puppet
- Installation and configuration of Puppet Master
- Installation and configuration of Puppet Agent
- Addition of agents to Puppet Master
- Puppet manifests
- How to write basic manifests
- Executing manifests from Agents
- Architecture of Ansible
- Installation of Ansible Server
- SSH key generation on Ansible Server
- Key Based connection to Ansible Nodes
- Introduction to Playbooks
- Executing playbooks on Ansible nodes
- SVN v/s GIT
- Local Repository V/s Online Repository
- Installation of GIT
- GIT Initialization
- Tracked v/s Untracked files
- Git Commit
- Git Logs
- Branches in GIT
- GIT Merge
- Git Clone
- Git Push
- Git Pull
- Introduction to Maven
- Introduction to POM.xml
- Generating POM.xml
- Execution of Maven Life Cycle
▸Introduction to Jenkins
▸ Installation and configuration of Jenkins
▸ Overview of Jenkins Dashboard
▸ Continuous Integration with Jenkins
▸ Creating jobs with Jenkins
▸ Maven integration with Jenkins
▸ Java integration with Jenkins
▸ Git integration with Jenkins
▸ Jenkins Build Pipeline
▸ Jenkins Upstream and Downstream
- Overview of Containers
- Containers v/s HyperVisors
- Installation of Docker
- Docker commands
- Managing DockerHub
- Introduction to Swarm Manager
- Installation of Docker Swarm manager
- Adding Docker Noders to Swarm Manager
- Definition of Monitoring, Benefits and types of Monitoring tool
Process based concepts on Threshold value, Alerts, Priority
levels and Escalation Format
Roles of Linux Engineer:
- Worked as a Linux Engineer in 24/7 team responsible to
maintain servers and provide FCR at any point of time.
Monitoring / Troubleshooting the following alerts / issues.
2. Load Average
3. Memory Usage
4. Network Issues
5. Disk Space issues
6. Service Status
7. Website Blips
- Perform the TRIAGE with regards to the alerts by following SOP and find the RCA.
- Escalating the alerts to level-2 team incase unable to provide
- Creating a production ticket for each and every alert.
- Open trouble tickets with the 3rd party service provider for
any network outages, site blips, database issues & Disk failed
▸ Understanding of Cloud Computing
▸ Overview of On-Premises Data Centre
▸ Types of Cloud Computing
▸ Services of Cloud Computing
EC2 INSTANCES and its types
- Spot Requests
- Reserved Instances
- Dedicated Hosts
ELASTIC BLOCK STORE
NETWORK & SECURITY
- Security Groups
- Elastic IPs
- Placement Groups
- Key Pairs, Network Interfaces
- Load Balancers
- Target Groups
DevOps is a collaboration among progress and processes that increase potency concerning both partners, issues in high-speed deploys, and implants industrialization into the lifecycle of an appeal. By CBT Nuggets practice, you can improve the abilities to build a DevOps profession.DevOps represents a tending and set of methods that deliver advancement and services teams collectively to perform software evolution. It enables companies to create and develop products at a quicker pace. They can deal with universal software extension access.
Any graduate can pick their choice to specialize in this particular module.
Group discounts you can expect when participants are more than 2.
SVR with experienced faculty and 24/7 friendly support. We provide all trending courses in USA,UK,Canada,India all over the world.
What our Customers are saying…
100% satisfaction guarantee, You can check on our Google+ Page
About Our Faculty
The trainer who has real-time experience more than 10 years.
Yes, the faculty has more the 11+ years of experience in real-time.
✓ Successfully trained more than 60 batches
✓ Trained more than 550 learners
Absolutely, the trainer concentrates on 30% theoretical and 70% on practical.
Obviously, the faculty clears all the doubts during the session.
Yes, we suggest you and support for making CV Preparation.
In CV Preparation for real time projects provide template documentation for implementation project. You can access practice that in your idea system. If you have any difficulty, you can approach the trainer.
Yes, we will provide sample C.V’s for experience 2-3 years.
Definitely, we help you during C.V Preparation.
Yes during the course, we will guide you and give you clear picture about certification procedure.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion of course, you can approach trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample query’s and references.
The certification has the multiple impact and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands on training definitely give you confidence that you go in interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Is it Job Guarantee Program ?
Institute doesn’t provide you any guarantee to get a job but as a guide as a mentor, as a friend we will always provide you a good opportunity.
We will definitely help you in attending interviews and it’s your caliber, hard-work and ability.
Even after getting job when you stuck in any problem we will help but not for sure.
We are ready to help always, however it should fit in our course curriculum.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.