Check Out For Demo Session
Frequently Asked Questions
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. SVR Technologies verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE and other parts of the world. We are located in India.
Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, AndhraPradesh – 530041
Mobile: 91 88869 88814
Fresher and who’s already working on other middleware technologies.
- Should have laptop or desktop with 4GB RAM
- Knowledge of any software installation
- Good if know java concepts and networking concept
Detailed Course Topics
- What is Data warehousing?
- Who needs Data warehouse?
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- Why Data warehouse is required?
- Components of a Data warehouse & Architecture
- Data Cleansing
- ODS (Operational Data Store)
- Understand Dimensions, Fact tables
- What is Confirmed Dimension, Factless Fact Table
- Understand Datwarehouse Schema- Star Schema, Snowflake Schema
- Components of ETL
- Various ETL tools available in Market
- Introduction to Informatica Power Center (Data Integration)
- Components of Power Center:
- Power Center Server Components: Integration Server, Repository Server.
- Power Center Client tools: Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow manager, Workflow Monitor.
- S3 Overview
- S3 buckets
- Versions control
- Cross region replication
- Life cycle management
- Cloudfront Overview
- Security encryption
- Storage gateway
- Transfer acceleration
- Creating website using S3
- Summary of S3
- Introduction to designer
- Designer Interfaces
- Designer tools
- Connecting to Designer
- Components of Designer
- Creating Data Source Names (ODBCs)
- Accessing the source, destinations to the designer
- Defining Sources using Source Analyzer
- Database as a source
- Flat Files sources
- Defining Targets using Target Designer
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat File Targets
- Creating target database objects
- Mapping designer
- Mapping between the source and target tables
- Transformation between source and target tables
- What are Informatica Transformations.
- Active and Passive Transformations
- Connected and Unconnected Transformations
- Filter Transformation
- Router Transformation
- Expression Transformation
- Source Qualifier Transformation
- Joiner Transformation
- Sorter Transformation
- Aggregator Transformation
- Rank Transformation
- Union Transformation
- Lookup Transformation:
Connected and Unconnected Lookup
- Lookup Caches:
- Sequence Generator Transformation
- Update Strategy Transformation
- Creating Reusable Transformations using Transformation Developer
- Creating Mapplets using Mapplet Designer
- Creating Worklets using Worklet Designer
- Define Informatica Workflow and why do we need them
- How to create a Workflow using Workflow Manager
- Components of a Workflow
- Defining Tasks in Workflow
- Create a Command Task
- Configure Event Wait
- Create a Email Task
- Create a Session Task and understand different settings
- Start Workflow
- Monitor Workflow
- Understand Session logs
- Understand Workflow Logs
SCD concept (Slowly Changing Dimensions)
<li>Understand the Flow of Type-I mappings</li>
<li>Understand the Flow of Type-II mappings</li>
<li>Understand Type-III mappings</li>
How to use Mapping Parameters
Use Informatica Scheduler
Understand running of multiple pipelines in a mapping using an Order or load