Question: What is the Difference Between Queue and Distributed Queue?
Answer: (What is the Difference Between Queue and Distributed Queue)
1) In queues, one message can be consumed by only one client.
2) Queue represent Point-To-Point model.
3) queue is used to send one to one system.
4) In queue the messages are send to FIFO(First in first out) order.
1) A Distributed Queues are allow you to retrieve a connection to any of the Queues across a cluster by using the Global JNDI name.
2) It seems one of the main pieces of functionality Distributed Queue gives you is load balanced connections across multiple managed servers. (Company)
3) The members of the unit are usually distributed across multiple servers within a cluster, with each queue member belonging to a separate JMS server.
4)A distributed queue is a set of physical JMS queue members.
SVR offers Weblogic Training with these facilities: