Linux Admin Online Training With Experts
Our certified faculty focused on IT industry based curriculum for Linux Admin Training Online. Hands-on training with tutorial videos real-time scenarios and certification guidance that helps you to enhance your career skills.
Interactive Class Recordings
Life-time Video Access
Real time Scenarios
Instructor Led Training
Live Instructor Led Classes
100% Hands-on Classes
Real time Scenarios
Faculty will Provide work environment
Instant Doubt Clarification
CV, Interview and Certification Guidance
Pivotal Training Course Overview
➤ 11+ years real time experience
➤ Successfully trained more than 70 batches
➤ Concentrates on 30% theoretical and 70% on practical.
➤ Faculty clears all the doubts during the session.
What is Linux Admin Course
Linux Admin Online Training is designed by our working Linux Red Hat Training professionals with a combined experience in Linux Admin Online Training. These training professionals were brought together for this Linux Admin Online Tutorial course development and once they started putting together their magical ideas, concepts, real life experience and problems, the end product was an exciting and highly relevant course. Come, Join our SVR Technologies and enter the world of Linux. Our Linux Administration Training Online course is designed keeping three key things in mind; Simplicity, Efficiency and Syllabus. The entire Linux Admin Training course is designed in a very simple way to ensure that you can master it without much difficulty. All you need to do is read, watch, and practice, and you can be an efficient Linux Administrator. Linux Admin Online Training course takes you through a journey in which you will learn and experience a whole new world to its fullest. The Online Linux Training course will help you attain an expert level knowledge and will help you be a class above your contemporaries. Our experts know what need to be learned in order to be a successful Linux Administrator.
Linux Admin Course Overview
Linux Admin Online Training is an ideal platform for you to start learning and venturing into the vast ocean that Linux is. Linux is the open source operating system of choice for deployment throughout the enterprise. With its rapid expansion and multiple developer input, there is an increasing demand for skilled users who can exploit the features of this powerful platform to their organization’s advantage. In this course, you gain the essential knowledge and skills required to leverage the wide range of Linux graphical and command line tools. We have designed this Linux Online Training course such that a person with minimum or no prior knowledge will be comfortable working with our text tutorials and watching videos. Join Linux Admin Online Training course and equip yourself with the right tools to make it big in the world of Linux. The structure of this Online Linux Training course is simple; we have sections in which first you will be introduced to all concepts in the text format in this section, all topics will be discussed in detail with examples, Videos of explanation of concepts with an example will be available for you to watch and learn.
Job Opportunities On Linux Admin
Hiring companies have access to all the assignments and projects done by students so they can select best overall Linux Administration expert for their jobs, just not the students who score well in exams or can talk well in interview. Linux Admin Online Training Course is open to all working professionals, and graduates who have BSc, BCA, MCA or Engineering degree. It is also open to current students in MCA and Engineering. No previous experience is required. Only requirement is that students should have a strong desire to learn and push themselves further. You should be willing to work hard, learn and doing all assignments. This will give you the right boost you need to start building a career in the highly prospective Red Hat Linux space. This Linux Admin Online Training course has the potential change to your career and to point you towards the right direction. Students get the knowledge and experience to be productive in any company from Day one. Graduates looking for full time jobs get recruitment assistance from SVR Technologies, which consists of contacting companies who hire Linux experts. Several of these companies have helped us design the Linux Admin Online Training course and have confidence that students who successfully complete the course can do their job from day one.
All our trainers at Linux Admin Online Training are considered experts in their related fields. All online trainings are live real time instructor Led. Attend at comfort of your home at your convenient time. You will have ability to Record classes and review the classes of Linux Admin Training videos later. Online provides more practical approach than classroom based training. 24×7 × 365 access to systems and servers is available. Linux Admin Online Training facility with full power backup and UPS is available. We provide web based conferencing to organize the trainings effectively. Full study material (linux interview questions) including instructor’s own material is provided at Linux Online Course. We invest in products, programs and organizations that focus on sustainable resources and community development to the benefit our customers, employees and the environment. We embrace employees from different geographies, cultures, backgrounds and with different points of view. We contribute as diverse individuals and win as a unified team by sharing knowledge and opinions at our Linux Training. We organize this Linux Admin Online Training at flexible timings and at your convenience. So, what are holding for? Let’s start your new beginning at SVR Technologies.
Interested companies can view online training classes all the assignments finished by students so they feel much more comfortable in hiring them. We consider our work finished only when each and every graduate who finishes the Linux Admin Online Training course successfully gets placed in a company. Students, who are still in college and need to do internship in a company to graduate, are provided with assistance without any extra cost to get placed in a company. We also provide projects work that can be done from home to meet the internship requirements. This Red Hat Linux Online training course is designed for individuals who are interested in gaining in depth knowledge of how to administer a Linux server. Extensive experience (several years) using Intel x86 computers, including a strong knowledge of hardware components and their interaction with basic operating system components are assumed. We have worked with communications professionals in all disciplines, student-side. This means we fit seamlessly into new or existing teams and, if required, are always happy to put students in touch with other specialists. We always want to do well by our clients: we care about their reputation as much as we do about ours. This is partly professional pride, partly personal ethics. Doing a good job really matters to us at Linux Admin Online Training.
Linux Admin Online Training Upcoming Batches
On Saturday & Sunday
06:30 AM & 09:30 PM (IST)
If not weekend, We can reschedule
Linux Admin Online Training Course Curriculum
In this module, you will understand Linux architecture in general, booting process, how to install
Centos7 OS, system initialization and some basic commands to get started.
- Linux Architecture
- Boot Process
- System Initialization
- GRUB(Modify the system boot loader)
- CLI(Access a shell prompt and issue commands with correct syntax
- Use input-output redirection (>, >>, |, 2>, etc.)
- Create and edit text files
- Move files and directories
- Introduction to Bash Shell
- Basic Commands
- Man Pages
- Boot systems into different targets manually & automatically
- In this module, you will learn about
a) Package management which includes installing, updating and removing software.
b) Topics on basic networking, tools needed etc.
c) CMD’s to monitor system processes and resources.
- Securing single-user mode (su login)
- Shutting down and rebooting the system
- RPM Package Manager
- Installing and Removing Software
- rpm Queries
- rpm Verification
- About yum
- Using yum
- Searching packages/files
- Configuring local Repositories
- What processes are?
- The properties of a process
- Parent processes and child processes
- Killing processes and sending signals to a process (kill, killall, xkill)
- How to start processes
- Monitor them
- Identify CPU/memory intensive processes
- Adjust process priority
- start/stop/check the status of network services
- Configure networking and hostname resolution statically or dynamically
In this module, you will learn about how to manage services, important directories, files and configurations. Also included are topics on different data processing utilities.
- Control services and Daemons
- Start and stop services and configure services to start automatically at boot
- /dev & /proc directories
- System documentation under /usr/share/doc
- Awk Command
- Sed Command
- Use grep and regular expressions to analyze text
- Archive, compress, unpack and uncompress files using tar, star, gzip, and bzip2, dump,
restore, Locate and interpret log files
In this module, you will learn how to configure NTP service, Schedule jobs, Secure communication
and copying of files, X Window system etc.
- Network Time Protocol
- X Windows
- SSH: Secure Shell(Access remote systems using ssh
- Passwordless SSH
- Configure key-based authentication for SSH)
- Controlling Access to cron
- System crontab Files
- Daily Cron Jobs
- Anacron Scheduler
- Schedule tasks using at
In this module, you will learn the concepts of user administration in Linux, how to add new user
account, modify and delete existing user accounts etc. We will also discuss network users and file
• Adding a New User Account
• User Private Groups
• Modifying / Deleting User Accounts
• Group Administration
• Password Aging Policies
• Switching Accounts
• Studo access
• Network Users
• Authentication Configuration
• SUID and SGID Executable
• SGID Directories
• The Sticky Bit
• Default File Permissions
• Changing file ownership (chown)
• Changing file group ownership (chgrp)
• Permissions on files
• Permissions on directories
• How permissions are applied
• Changing permissions (chmod)
• Access Control Lists (ACLs)
In this module, you will understand the file system management which includes mounting,
unmounting and automounter techniques. We will discuss details of file system security and also
understand how permissions are applied.
• Device Recognition
• Disk Partitioning
• Managing Partitions
• Making Filesystems(vfat, ext4, and xfs)
• Mount and unmount CIFS and NFS network file systems
• Filesystems and types
• Mount Points and /etc/fstab
• Mounting Filesystems with mount
• Unmounting Filesystems
• Handling Swap Files and Partitions
• NFS server and NFS Client
• NFS share for group collaboration
• Mounting NFS Filesystems
In this module, we will learn how to create the Quota System, Reporting Quota Status etc, LVM
Creation, Network Tools, File types, diff b/w soft and hard links etc.
• Special file types
• Symbolic links (ln -s)
• Inodes and directory entries
• Hard links
• Preserving links while copying and archiving
• Configuring the Quota System
• Setting Quotas for Users
• Reporting Quota Status
• What is Logical Volume Manager (LVM)?
• Creating Logical Volumes
• Resizing Logical Volumes
• Network Interfaces
• IPv4 Addresses
• Dynamic IPv4 Configuration
• Static IPv4 Configuration
• Device Aliases
• Routing Table
• Default Gateway
• Verify IP Connectivity
• Defining the Local Host Name
• Local Resolver
• Remote Resolvers
• Verify DNS Connectivity
• Network Tools
• NFS server and NFS Client
• NFS share for group collaboration
In this module, you will learn about DNS and Apache Configuration, Analyze and store logs.
• Configure BIND to function as a caching-only DNS server
• Configure a caching-only name server to forward DNS queries
• Troubleshoot DNS client issues
• Configuring BIND options
• Configuring directory location for zone files
• Apache Overview
• Apache Server Configuration
• Virtual Hosts
• Apache Access Configuration
• Deploy a basic CGI application
• Configure TLS security
• Configure private directories
• Analyze and store logs
In this module, you will learn about Samba (SMB) Service, Mail Service (SMTP) and Linux
• Configure SMB to provide network share to clients
• Configure mail server to forward all emails to Central mail server
• Introduction to KVM Virtualization
• Virtual Machine installation
• Configuring Virtual Machines
• Install centos systems as virtual guests
• Configure systems to launch virtual machines at boot
In this module, you will learn about some advanced topics like SELinux, IPTables (Firewall
Configuration), Aggregation & Bridging, Linux Containers.
- SELinux Overview
- SELinux Tools
- SELinux Contexts
- SELinux Booleans
- Use SELinux port labeling to allow services to use non-standard ports
- Diagnose and address selinux policy violations
- Configure firewall settings
- N/W port security
- Route IP traffic and create static routes
- Boot level security (GRUB)
- Security need for TCP wrappers
- Configure aggregated links between two systems
- Use firewalld and associated mechanisms such as rich rules
- Zones and custom rules
- To implement packet filtering and configure network address translation (NAT)
- Use /proc/sys and sysctl to modify and set kernel runtime parameters
In this module, you will learn about IP configuration and how to perform kickstart installation using
• Ip configuration
• Kickstart installation using NFS
• HTTP services
• Setting Grub Password
• Setting root password for single user mode from Grub page
• Configure systems to mount file systems at boot by Universally Unique ID (UUID) or label
• Delete partitions on MBR and GPT disks.
In this module, you will learn how to write efficient shell scripts, how to configure Kerberos system.
• Shell Scripting basics
• Shell variables
• Writing scripts
Linux Admin Online Training FAQ's!
- Will the trainer concentrate on the practical sessions?
Absolutely, the trainer concentrates on 30% theoretical and 70% on practical.
- Do the faculty clear all the doubts during the session?
Obviously, the faculty clears all the doubts during the session.
- Am i eligible for the course?
Any graduate can pick their choice to specialize in this particular module.
- If I cancel my enrollment, will I get the refund?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
- Is there any discount or offer I can expect?Group discounts you can expect when participants are more than 2.
- Who are our customers?
SVR with experienced faculty and 24/7 friendly support. We provide all trending courses in USA,UK,Canada,India all over the world.
- How long they give support after course?
We are ready to help always, however it should fit in our course curriculum.
- What if I miss a class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
- Are these classes conducted via Live online streaming?
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
- How will I execute the practical?
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
- What is the certification procedure?
Yes during the course, we will guide you and give you clear picture about certification procedure.
- Can i attempt certification after this course?
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
- Do you support me to pass certification?
Even after completion of course, you can approach trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
- Do they provide the certification sample query’s and references?
Surely, We provide the certification sample query’s and references.
- Does this certification benefit my career?
The certification has the multiple impact and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
- Is this a job guarantee program?
Institute doesn’t provide you any guarantee to get a job but as a guide as a mentor, as a friend we will always provide you a good opportunity.
- Do you help me to get a job?
We will definitely help you in attending interviews and it’s your caliber, hard-work and ability.
- After getting job can I expect support from you?
Even after getting job when you stuck in any problem we will help but not for sure.
- Do i get any support during CV Preparation?
Yes, we suggest you and support for making CV Preparation.
- Do you Provide any real-time projects in CV Preparation?
In CV Preparation for real time projects provide template documentation for implementation project. You can access practice that in your idea system. If you have any difficulty, you can approach the trainer.
- Will you provide any sample CV’S?
Yes, we will provide sample C.V’s for experience 2-3 years.
- Can i expect your helping hand in C.V Preparation?
Definitely, we help you during C.V Preparation.
- In what way you help me in interview preparation?
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
- What will they provide for references for interview preparation?
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
- Can i crack the interview with 3 year’s experience?
At the completion of this course, with hands on training definitely give you confidence that you go in interview with leaving 3 years of experience.