Introduction to VUSER Concept
- Definition of Vuser
- Why VUGEN is Used
- Features of VUGEN
- Settings to be done before recording
- Modes of recording
- Choosing the right protocol
- Types of protocol Loadrunner supports
- Single and Multiple protocols
First touch to VUGEN
- Starting VUGEN
- Understanding VUGEN Environment Options
- Choosing the right protocol
- Recording Script using VUGEN
- VUSER Script sections (Init, Action and end)
- Creating New Virtual VUSER script
- Adding and removing protocols
- Choosing New Virtual user category
- Begin Recording on your application
- Ending and saving a recording session
- Running the Created Script
Introduction to Output window in VUGEN
- Replay Log
- Recording Log
- Generation Log
- Correlation Results
- Understanding the VUSER script
- Viewing and modifying VUSER scripts
- Understanding the functions generated in the code
- Getting Help on functions
- Workflow Wizard
- Walkthrough on primary LoadRunner functions
- Recap of Steps for creating Vuser Scripts
Actions in depth
- When and how to use more than one Action
- Deleting Actions
- Rename actions
- Import Action into Vuser
Introduction to VUGEN parameters
- Definition of parameter
- Why parameterization is required
- Parameters Limitations
- Creating Parameters
- Types of parameters
- Using Existing Parameters
- Using Parameter List
- Parameterization options
- File and table type parameters
- Creating data files
- Properties of file type parameters
- Properties of table type parameters
Setting Parameters properties
- Introduction to setting parameter properties
- Setting properties for internal data parameter types
- Setting properties for user defined functions
- Choosing parameter formats
Data Assignment methods
Data Update Modes
- Each Occurrence
- Each Iteration
Configuring Run time settings
- About Run time settings
- Configuring run time settings
- Configuring Pacing time settings
- Configuring Think time settings
- Configuring Log
- Introduction to correlations
- Auto Correlation
- Wdiff Utility
- Manual Correlation
Introduction to Transactions
- What are transactions
- Why we need transactions
- How to insert transactions in the script
Introduction to content check
- Why we need Content checks
- How to use the inbuilt content checks
- How to build your own content checks
Introduction to controller
- Opening controller
- Why we need controller
- Significance of controller
- Features on controller
LoadRunner Testing Process
- Planning the test
- Creating Vuser Script
- Creating the scenario
- Running the scenario
- Monitoring the scenario
- Analyzing the scenario
Designing a scenario
- Creating a scenario
- Run scenario with sample Vuser load
- Manual Scenario
- Goal Oriented scenario
Introduction to Load generators
- What is load Generator
- Why we need load generators
Kinds of Scheduling Scenarios
- Schedule by scenario
- Schedule by group
- About scheduling scenarios
- Scheduling a scenario
- Delaying the start of scenarios
- Scheduling Vuser groups
- Adding Vuser to Scheduled scenarios
Creating and running a manual scenario
- Creating Vuser groups
- Configuring Vusers in Vuser group.
- Configuring Vuser run time settings
- Configuring scripts
- Setting time out intervals
- Configuring Scenario run time settings
- Setting the run time file location
- Specifying results location
- Running scenarios and controlling Vusers
- Running entire scenario
- Controlling Vuser groups
- Controlling individual Vusers
- Manually adding Vuser to running scenario
- Manually adding Vuser to Rendezvous
Viewing Vusers during executions
- About viewing vusers during executions
- Monitoring Vuser status
- Viewing the output window
- Viewing Vuser script log
- Logging execution notes
Creating Goal Oriented scenario
- About planning goal oriented scenario
- Understanding goal oriented scenario design tab
- Defining scenario goals
- Assigning properties to scripts
- Configuring scripts
Monitoring and Analysis
- About Online Monitoring
- Setting up the Monitoring environment
- Monitor types
- Choosing Monitors and measurements in the controller
- Starting the monitors in the controller
- Opening online monitor graphs in the controller
- Setting monitor options
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Loadrunner Course
SVR Technologies works with an operation to be one of the finest Loadrunner online training centers that offers all the newest updated Loadrunner course online training in various environments .
Loadrunner is a performance software testing tool and it is used to test applications. Loadrunner capable of holding hundreds and thousands of users concurrently using application software.
Loadrunner is a performance software testing tool from Micro Focus. It is used to application test, measuring behaviour of system, and performance under load.
Loadrunner CV & Interview
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Learn Loadrunner training course at SVR technologies, after completion of this Loadrunner online training, that will give you scope on your certification and skill. The training leads to get good percentage in Loadrunner certification exam, and then the user will be entitled to get a certification of Loadrunner course. That provides online deep learning training which can be either paid or free you can take training online and complete the course, and then get certification for your knowledge on the Loadrunner course. The course has been composed to give your career a strong boost with Loadrunner. There will be tests After the Loadrunner Training course that reflects perfectly the type of questions asked in the particular certification exams and helps you score better marks in the certification exam. Once you are qualified for the exam then you will become Loadrunner certified. SVR technologies help you to get 70-80 percentage of certification.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Loadrunner Salary & Career Growth
As long as Loadrunner will be in demand. Loadrunner is the most popular Performance Testing Tool. There is a lot of demand for this tool in the market.
The average annual salary of loadrunner is $101,199
There is a great demand in the US markets for performance Loadrunner test engineers particularly. It has a bright future and a lot of openings. Some of the job opportunities that Loadrunner offers are as follows.
Software Test Engineer
Team Leader/Technical Leader
Quality Assurance – Manager
Loadrunner Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.
There are many institutes providing Loadrunner online training with well-experienced faculty like Loadrunner training in Hyderabad. Who wants to upgrade their knowledge can choose the best online training institute, and then start Loadrunner online course.
Many resources are available the first one is Loadrunner training video it gives visual training to know all about Loadrunner, Loadrunner tutorials, Loadrunner courses, etc. Many online training institutes provide Loadrunner online training. Use them and get good knowledge on Loadrunner.
Loadrunner automatically records the performance of the server during the test.
Loadrunner checks where performance delays occur network delays.
Loadrunner monitors the network and server resources to help improve performance.
Loadrunner server emulation scripts are usually created using the C programming language. However, Java and Net programs can also be run by Loadrunner.
Learning a tool is not tough. You can learn Loadrunner tool via Loadrunner tutorial very easily. If you have experience in C/Java, The learning curve of Loadrunner is relatively easy.
Loadrunner is the most popular Performance Testing Tool. There is a lot of demand for this tool in the market. First, you can start your career as a performance tester, and then performance Engineer, and then you can be a part of the Capacity Planning team and finally Architect.
Loadrunner is a performance software test tool and protocol based test tool, it can be used for Load testing, Stress testing, and Endurance testing. Jmeter is used for several types of testing – Performance Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Unit Testing.
Both are different mechanization instruments. Selenium is used for Web robotization though stack sprinter is used for execution testing. On the off chance that you discuss employments, certainly selenium scores more than Loadrunner. In this way, if u r going for learning and adapting, better run with selenium.