Oracle DBA Online Training Course Topics
- Describe course objectives
- Explore the Oracle 10g database architecture
Installing the Oracle Database Software
- Explain core DBA tasks and tools
- Plan an Oracle installation
- Use optimal flexible architecture
- Install software with the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
Creating an Oracle Database
- Create a database with the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)
- Create a database design template with the DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts with the DBCA
Managing the Oracle Instance
- Start and stop the Oracle database and components
- Use Enterprise Manager (EM)
- Access a database with SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus
- Modify database initialization parameters
- Understand the stages of database startup
- View the Alert log
- Use the Data Dictionary
Managing Database Storage Structures
- Describe table data storage (in blocks)
- Define the purpose of tablespaces and data files
- Understand and utilize Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- Create and manage tablespaces
- Obtain tablespace information
- Describe the main concepts and functionality of Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
Administering User Security
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Authenticate users
- Assign default storage areas (tablespaces)
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
- Implement standard password security features
- Control resource usage by users
Managing Schema Objects
- Define schema objects and data types
- Create and modify tables
- Define constraints
- View the columns and contents of a table
- Create indexes, views and sequences
- Explain the use of temporary tables
- Use the Data Dictionary
- Manage data through SQL
- Monitor and resolve locking conflicts
Managing Undo Data
- Explain DML and undo data generation
- Monitor and administer undo
- Describe the difference between undo and redo data
- Configure undo retention
- Guarantee undo retention
- Use the undo advisorv
Implementing Oracle Database Security
- Describe DBA responsibilities for security
- Apply the principal of least privilege
- Enable standard database auditing
- Specify audit options
- Review audit information
- Maintain the audit trail
- Oracle DBA Training Syllabus
Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Create additional listeners
- Create Net Service aliases
- Configure connect-time failover
- Control the Oracle Net Listener
- Test Oracle Net connectivity
- Identify when to use shared versus dedicated servers
Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Identify the types of failure that may occur in an Oracle Database
- Describe ways to tune instance recovery
- Identify the importance of checkpoints, redo log files, and archived log files
- Configure ARCHIVELOG mode
Performing Database Backups
- Create consistent database backups
- Back your database up without shutting it down
- Create incremental backups
- Automate database backups
- Monitor the flash recovery area
Performing Database Recovery
- Recover from loss of a control file
- Recover from loss of a redo log file
- Perform complete recovery following the loss of a data file
- Describe Flashback database
- Restore the table content to a specific point in the past with Flashback Table
- Recover from a dropped table
- View the contents of the database as of any single point in time with Flashback Query
- See versions of a row over time with Flashback Versions Query
- View the transaction history of a row with Flashback Transaction Query.
- Describe available ways for moving data Create and use directory objects
- Use SQL*Loader to load data from a non-Oracle database (or user files)
- Explain the general architecture of Data Pump
- Use Data Pump Export and Import to move data between Oracle databases
- Use external tables to move data via platform-independent files.
Configuring Recovery Manager
- Recovery Manager Features and Components
- Using a Flash Recovery Area with RMAN
- Configuring RMAN
- Control File Autobackups
- Retention Policies and Channel Allocation
- Using Recovery Manager to connect to a target database in default NOCATALOG mode
- Displaying the current RMAN configuration settings
- Altering the backup retention policy for a database
Using Recovery Manager
- RMAN Command Overview
- Parallelization of Backup Sets
- Compressed Backups
- Image Copy
- Whole Database and Incremental Backups
- LIST and REPORT commands
- Enable ARCHIVELOG mode for the database
- Use Recovery Manager
Recovering from Non-critical Losses
- Recovery of Non-Critical Files
- Creating New Temporary Tablespace
- Recreating Redo Log Files, Index Tablespaces, and Indexes
- Read-Only Tablespace Recovery
- Authentication Methods for Database Administrators
- Loss of Password Authentication File
- Creating a new temporary tablespace
- Altering the default temporary tablespace for a database
- Recovery Steps
- Server and User Managed Recovery commands
- Recovering a Control File Autobackup
- Creating a New Control File
- Incomplete Recovery Overview
- Incomplete Recovery Best Practices
- Simplified Recovery Through RESETLOGS
- Point-in-time recovery using RMAN
- Flashback Database Architecture
- Configuring and Monitoring Flashback Database
- Backing Up the Flash Recovery Area
- Using V$FLASH_RECOVERY_AREA_USAGE
- Flashback Database Considerations
- Using the Flashback Database RMAN interface
- Using Flashback Database EM Interface
- Managing and monitoring Flashback Database operations
Dealing with Database Corruption
- Block Corruption Symptoms: ORA-1578
- DBVERIFY Utility and the ANALYZE command
- Initialization parameter DB_BLOCK_CHECKING
- Segment Metadata Dump and Verification
- Using Flashback for Logical Corruption and using DBMS_REPAIR
- Block Media Recovery
- RMAN BMR Interface
- Dumping and Verifying Segment Metadata
Monitoring and Managing Storage I
- Database Storage Structures
- Space Management Overview
- Oracle-Managed Files (OMF)
- Row Chaining and Migrating
- Proactive Tablespace Monitoring
- Managing Resumable Space Allocation
- SYSAUX Tablespace
- Monitoring table and index space usage
Monitoring and Managing Storage II
- Automatic Undo Management
- Redo Log Files
- Table Types
- Partitioned Tables
- Index-Organized Tables (IOT)
- Managing index space with SQL
- Configure optimal redo log file size
- View “Automatic Tuning of Undo Retention”
- Creating Bigfile Tablespaces
- Packages and data dictionary changes to support VLDB
- Creating and maintaining temporary tablespace groups (TTG)
- Partitioning and Partitioned Indexes
- Skipping unusable indexes
- DML Error Logging
- Interpreting Bigfile ROWIDs
Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
- Scheduler Concepts
- Creating a Job Class and a Window
- Managing Jobs, Programs, Chains, Events, Schedules, priority
- Viewing and Purging Job Logs
- Creating a program and a schedule
- Creating a job that uses a program and a schedule
- Altering the program and schedule for the job and observing the behavior change of the job
- Monitoring job runs
- Workshop Methodology, requirements, and setup
- Scenario 1: Database performance
- Scenario 2: Finding and Tuning Inefficient SQL
- Scenario 3: SGA Management – REDO
- Scenario 4: Running out of Undo Space
- Scenario 5: Missing datafile
- Scenario 6: Managing space in a tablespace – REDO
- Scenario 7: Missing TEMP data file
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About DBA online Training course
Engage students using SVR Technologies wide range of Oracle DBA Online Training developed for schools by educational experts.
DBA is a prioritized computer systems administrator who maintains and manages a successful database environment by performing related activities to keep the data secure. That means the DBA will keep that data secure from unauthorized access DBA works on grid-based architecture.
Oracle DBAs manage capacity planning, evaluate database server hardware, and manage all features of an Oracle database including installation, configuration, design, and data relocation. Additional functions include performance monitoring, security, backups, troubleshooting, and data recovery etc.
To lower IT costs and consolidate onto database clouds, Oracle Database is a fast, reliable and secure option. Oracle database is an object relational database management system.
The Oracle grid architecture pools large numbers of servers, storage, and networks into a flexible, on-demand computing resource for enterprise computing needs. The oracle database training for beginners computing infrastructure continually analyzes demand for resources and adjusts supply accordingly. For example, you could run different applications on a grid of several linked database servers. When reports are due at the end of the month, the database administrator could automatically provision more servers to that application to handle the increased demand.
Oracle DBA online training uses sophisticated workload management that makes it possible for applications to share resources across many servers. Data processing capacity can be added or removed on demand, and resources within a location can be dynamically provisioned. Web services can quickly integrate applications to create new business processes. Database Administrators (DBAs) are responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of computerized databases in today’s organizations. The role of Oracle DBA online training also includes architecting, building and scaling databases for future data growth and capacity. They are also responsible for security, performance and availability of data to users and customers.
It improves understanding of technology stack and credibility. Oracle DBA online training uses the sql commands to invoke the capabilities and also receive the information. All the above tasks are performed with the help of a Database Management System (DBMS) and the leading and most widely used DBMS across the world today are the Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL database etc. Out of the three DBMS technologies, Oracle Database is the most popular and widely used Oracle DBA online training in the world today. Database administrator play key role in efficiently administering the databases. the major responsibilities of Oracle DBA online training is to perform the capacity planning for creating and maintaining all databases, perform ongoing tuning of instances, implementing backup, recovery and security for database.
Learn from broadcast quality production methods and leading accredited authors, these Oracle DBA online training really do rival online training Oracle courses, but at a fraction of the cost and on your own schedule. With online content available 24/7. With SVR, the world is your classroom! SVR’s secure, professional Oracle dba online training service is an easy to use tool for training and educational assessment. Instantly test students’ knowledge on a wide range of subject matter. Oracle DBA online training helps you in achieving the above mentioned job profile Clustering is one technology used to create a grid infrastructure. Simple clusters have static resources for specific applications by specific owners. Grids, which can consist of multiple clusters, are dynamic resource pools shareable among many different applications and users. A Oracle DBA online training grid does not assume that all servers in the grid are running the same set of applications. Applications can be scheduled and migrated across servers in the grid. Grids share resources from and among independent system owners.
At the highest level, the idea of oracle tutorial for beginners is computing as a utility. In other words, you should not care where your data resides, or what computer processes your request. You should be able to request information or computation and have it delivered - as much as you want, and whenever you want. This is analogous to the way electric utilities work, in that you don't know where the generator is, or how the electric grid is wired, you just ask for electricity, and you get it. From the "server side", or behind the scenes, the Oracle DBA online training is about resource allocation, information sharing, and high availability. Resource allocation ensures that all those that need or request resources are getting what they need, that resources are not standing idle while requests are going subserviced. Information sharing at Oracle DBA online training makes sure that the information users and applications need is available where and when it is needed. High availability features guarantee all the data and computation is always there, just like a utility company always provides electric power. We provide Oracle DBA online training classes at your Convenience.We provide oracle apps sscm and sql server .
Oracle DBA Online Training CV & Interview
Even after the completion of DBA online Training, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of DBA online Training, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this DBA online Training, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Oracle DBA Online Training certification
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure during the time of DBA online Training.
Learn Oracle cloud DBA training at SVR technologies DBA online Training provides basics and advanced concepts of Oracle. Our Oracle cloud data base administration training is designed for beginners and as well as professionals. After completion of the DBA online Training, that will give you scope on your certification and skill. The training leads to get good percentage in the particular certification exam. That provides online Oracle cloud DBA online Training which can be either paid or free you can take training online and complete the course, and then get certification for your knowledge on the Oracle DBA course. There will be tests After the DBA online Training program, that reflects perfectly the type of questions asked in the particular certification exams and helps you score better marks in the certification exam. And the passing score is more than 60 %. Once you are qualified for the exam then you will become DBA certified. Oracle is RDBMS. It is widely used in enterprise applications. Our Oracle cloud DBA online Training includes all topics of Oracle database such as insert record, update record, delete record, select record, create table, drop table, etc.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of DBA online Training, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Oracle DBA Online Training Salary & Career Growth
- The average salary for an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) in India is ₹528,797.
The annual average salary of database administrator is INR 6,11,175.
Oracle DBA's future is very good because this position would be required by all companies who are using Oracle database - in Cloud, on-premise wherever. The internet and e-commerce is expanding rapidly and require handling of large database, hence there is a high scope and more career options for database administrations and learn oracle database . SVR Technologies oracle database tutorial help you to build your knowledge and it gives a bright future.
A Database Administrator (DBA) is the sole cause for the performance, reliability and protection of an information source. They will also be involved in the planning and growth and development of the information, as well as problem fixing for any problems regarding the users.
Job Opportunities on Oracle DBA
Regardless of how small or large your business is oracle database tutorial for beginners offers a database solution that can lower IT costs, while maintaining security. Expand your business with a broad portfolio of database products, while discovering new insights from various data sources. By investing in Oracle Database online Training, learn how this technology enables your business to consolidate onto database clouds and engineering systems. Learn our oracle DBA online training to become an Oracle Database Administrator. It is one of the stable and ‘high in demand’ IT jobs. Database Administrator is one of the highly sought after jobs in the IT industry.
Oracle DBA online course is an ideal Database platform for you to start learning Oracle DBA and go on to explore more advanced features and ideas of Oracle DBA in the future. Start early, Oracle DBA online training and explore the countless opportunities in oracle dba tutorial .DBAs play an important and responsible role in every company’s Information Technology (IT) department. DBAs are also very well paid and the average annual salary is more than $100,000 in the USA.Database Administrator job has the highest job growth forecast (30% increase) for the next 10 years until 2023.
Oracle DBA Online Training Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.