Oracle RAC Training Online
Anyone can start Oracle RAC Training Online course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 15-hour Oracle RAC course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Oracle Database Admin Career
✔️DB Admin Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On DB Admin
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Oracle RAC Admin Salary
The average salary for a RAC Admin with 4 years experience in India is ₹924 k.
Oracle RAC Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
Introduction to Grid Infrastructure
- Components of Grid Foundation
- Understanding Cluster and Oracle Clusterware Architecture
Oracle Clusterware storage and software
- Managing Oracle Clusterware
- ASM Architecture
- Designing and managing ASM disk groups
- Designing and managing ASM cluster file systems
Introduction to RAC Database
- Database storage: Core and Cluster
- Core database vs. RAC database
Non-RAC database vs. RAC database
- RAC database architecture
- What is ASM?
- ASM architecture and benefits
- What is Cluster and Clusterware?
Oracle RAC: Installation and Configuration
- Pre-installation verification
- Grid installation
- Network verification
- Service verification
- Installation of Oracle RAC
- Log files on RAC environment
- Oracle RAC administration
RAC Backup and Recovery
- RAC environment: Archiving log mode and terminating sessions
- Unique and identical parameters
- Administering Oracle Clusterware
- Identifying VD and OCR file locations
- Controlling Clusterware
- Backup and recovery of VD and OCR
- Migration of OCR and VD files to other disk groups
- Manual and auto backup of OCR and VD files
- Overview of Cache Fusion
- Read/Write contention
- Read/Read contention
- Write/Write contention
- Global Resource Management and Global Resource Dictionary (GRD)
- Introduction to GES and GCS concepts
- Overview of past image
- CR image vs. past image
- Architecture and SCAN listener
- Managing High Availability in RAC
- Stop and start High Availability services in RAC
- Monitoring and tuning of database
RAC One Node
- Introduction to RAC One Node
- OS installation for RAC One Node
- Adding Nodes to Cluster
- New Node configuration
- RAC Multitenant Architecture
- Quality of Service Management
- Introduction to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service