Introduction to PMP
- What is PMP and PMI
- Pre-requisite for PMP Exam
- About the PMP Exam
- PMP Exam Syllabus
- About Be PMP Preparation Tutorial
Project Management Framework
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management
- What is Program Management
- What is Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Triple Constraints
- Stakeholder Management
- Organization Structure
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
Project Management Process
- Project Life Cycle vs Project Management Process
- The Five Project Management Process Groups
- Process Groups, Knowledge Areas and Project Management process Mapping
- What happens in Each Process Groups
Project Integration Management
- What is Project Integration Management
- The Key role of Project Manager, Project Team and Project Sponsor
- Project Selection Methods
- The Integration Management Knowledge Area
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor & Control Project work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
Project Scope Management
- What is Project Scope Management
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- The Key terms in Project Scope Management
- The Project Scope Management Processes
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Verify Scope
- Control Scope
Project Time Management
- What is Project Time Management
- What is Project Schedule
- The Key terms in Project Time Management
- The Project Time Management Processes
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
Project Cost Management
- What is Project Cost Management
- Difference Between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Control Account
- The Project Cost Management Processes
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Earned Value Management
- Project Selection Methods
Project Quality Management
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- The Project Quality Management Processes
- Plan Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
- Seven Basic tools of Quality
- Introduction to Six Sigma
Project Human Resource Management
- What is Human Resource Management
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- The Project Human Resource Management Processes
- Develop Human Resource Plan
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Conflict Management
- Powers of Project Manager
- Motivation Theory
Project Communication Management
- What is Communication
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- The Communication Management Knowledge Area
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Communications
- Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Report Performance
Project Risk Management
- What is Risk
- How is risk calculated
- Risk Categorization
- Decision Tree
- Risk Reserve
- The Risk Management Knowledge Area
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Project Management Training Course
In-depth knowledge of Project Management Training topics like introduction to user management, Project roles, Process include initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing. It is managing the employees in the different group of a process in Project Management Training domains include integration, scope, time cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk, procurement and stakeholder management. Our trainers have a very good experience Certified in every topic in Project Management Training.
It presents you master in Project Management Framework. Project plans are implemented by the project manager, in world’s topmost multinationals Organizations. It has a highly flexible tracker that can be utilized for your Job platform.
Project management program supports employees with knowledge on administering Project Practice(Online PMP Training). After completing this course, you can be able to apply for a job in International for Project Management. You can start working in the same Field.
At the end of this Training, of Project Management Course, you will get knowledge on the following topics:
The Topic explores each topic with plenty of examples, tips, videos and clear explanations, you will learn many high-level features of Project Management following are:
Module 1 – Introduction, Initiating, Process Groups, and WBS
Module 2 – Planning: Plan Schedule Management, and Plan Cost Management
Module 3 – Performing – Through including Manage Project Work, Project Knowledge
Module 4 – Monitor and Control Project Work, Change Control, Risks
Module 5 – Close Project.
Implementing Project Integration Management: It is a key role of the project manager. Practical achievement of this role is determined to be a critical success factor for the project manager. Integration project is all about keeping stability in all areas of a project.
Managing the Project Scope: The project scope will work to be done to develop the software application. In this project includes planning, management activities. This project linked to the scope baseline to resolve activities then it has been successfully completed.
Introducing Project Time Management: It refers the process of planning how to divide time between specific activities. And it also shows you make and plan how long you spend on particular projects
Introducing Project Cost Management: This process refers to planning and controlling the budget of a project. Performing a cost management structure for projects can help a business keep their over-all budget under control.
Introducing Project Quality Management: It is software for technologies used by the organizations to manage the high-quality product for delivery. And it manages the internally and externally risk.
Introducing Project Risk Management: Risk management includes risk management planning, risk identification, analysis of risks, risk response planning, monitoring and controlling the risk responses. Risk management help to increase the possibility of positive events of the project
Introducing Stakeholder Management: Project Stakeholder Management includes a description of stakeholders, analysis of their expectations and rules, development of relevant strategies to work with the stakeholders and executing the process.
Basically, there are no prerequisites for learning Management course. In spite, of a number of opportunities in this Field, the resulting job positions will get served of this Project Management course
Project Managers responsible for all aspects of the project. This is the best course those who want to develop into project developer and globally accepted credential that will lead to project professional career growth and appreciation. We have a number of job opportunities in Project Management, the following people will get benefited from this course of PMP Training.
- The people who are interested and to improve the Project Management that can help them in focus development and innovation
- People who have some experience in different type of management.
Project Management will focus on all the critical components of Project will be provided in course. You can improve your visibility and your capability and represent real connections between different components of Project. You will also get the complete material covering all the features of this Crouse Providing policies, methodologies, and templates for managing Project (PMP Training Courses). Trains individuals in project management within the organization.
After this course, you will be skilled with some other modules:
Project Management CV & Interview
Even after the completion of Project Management Training, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of Project Management Training, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this Project Management Training, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Project Management Certification
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure during the Project Management Training.
Preparing for the PMP certification examination will require you to build your knowledge in the following domains of project management: initiating; planning; executing; monitoring and controlling; and closing the project.PMP serves as an unprejudiced endorsement of your Project Management knowledge and professional experience at a global level. Its benefits include high market value, increased credibility and in many cases, a higher pay.PMP serves as an unprejudiced endorsement of your Project Management knowledge and professional experience at a global level. Its benefits include high market value, increased credibility and in many cases, a higher pay.
- Marshall Goldsmith Global Leadership Assessment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI, USA
- Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) from PMI, USA
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) from PMI, USA
- AgilePM Practitioner Certificate from APMG International, UK
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) from Scrum Alliance, USA
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) from Scrum Alliance, USA
- Certified Scrum Master(CSM) from Scrum Alliance, USA
- Microsoft Specialist: Managing Project and Portfolios with Project Server 2013
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Project 2010, Managing
All the topics will be covered during the Project Management Training. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion of Project Management Training, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references during the time of Project Management Training.
The certification in the Project Management Training has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Project Management Salary & Career Growth
- The Average Salary Of PMP Certified is $113,000.
Project Management Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.