- Introduction to CRM.
- What is Salesforce.
- Creating developer edition account in Salesforce.
- Different editions of Salesforce Orgs.
- Overview of developer edition Org.
- Overview of trailhead.
- Linking your org with trailhead.
- Database Introduction:
- Relational Data Base.
- Database Model – Object Creation.
- Standard Objects.
- Standard Objects – Account, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities etc.
- Create Custom Objects.
- Standard Objects vs. Custom Objects.
- Create Custom Tabs.
- Custom tabs vs Custom objects.
- Tab Creation:
- Types of tabs.
- Custom Object tabs.
- Visualforce Tabs.
- Web Tabs.
- Lightning Page Tabs
- Formula Field in Salesforce:
- Need/Uses of Formula field.
- Creating Formula Field.
- Overview of formula editor.
- Creating advance formulas using formula field.
- Roll Up Summary field:
- Use/Need of roll up summary fields.
- Prerequisites to create roll up summary field.
- Different types of operations with roll up summary fields.
- Sum operation with roll up summary fields.
- Max operation with roll up summary fields.
- Min operation with roll up summary fields.
- Count operation with roll up summary fields.
- Relational Data Types:
- What is Relationship in Salesforce.
- Need/Uses of relationship.
- Look up Relationship.
- Master-Detail Relationship.
- Hierarchical Relationship.
- External Relationship.
- Junction Object.
- Primary Relationship.
- Secondary Relationship.
- Page-Layouts in Salesforce:
- Customize the page layouts.
- Defining Page layouts.
- Field order changes.
- Adding custom buttons and links.
- Defining required and read only fields.
- Adding related list.
- Adding Sections in Detail page.
- Record Types in Salesforce:
- Uses/Need of Record Types.
- Create and maintain record types for your organization.
- Display different page layouts and picklist values based on record types.
- Assigning Record types to the Profiles.
- Field Dependencies – Dependent Picklist Fields:
- Controlling field/Dependent field?
- Making dependent pick list fields.
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Salesforce Admin 201 Course
SVR Technologies confirm that our team is working excellent software development training programs online. SVR is BEST in providing Salesforce admin 201 training e-learning courses for all software programs including latest technologies. Their technology and CRM software are designed for an enhanced simplicity in business operations, integration with various dept., and efficiency.
Salesforce Admin 201 Training is Program will aid you to relinquish to learn & master The Salesforce program is meant to guarantee that you procure and masters the concepts like Change Set and Deployment, Security Controls, Role Hierarchy and etc. This Training helps you to earn the SFDC Data Model, App builder, Apex, advanced developer, application design.
Salesforce Admin 201 Training, set to work on the scheme and traditional objectives; Implementing Integrity, Data quality, App builder, Apex, and Validation rule.We advise administrators to take this course before starting a Salesforce deployment.
- Avg. the Salary for Salesforce Admin 201 $85,752 PA and Salesforce Admin 201 has a market share of about 20%
- Used by top industries across various business Verticals. Ex: Guidewire Software, Inc., Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc., Deloitte etc.
- Salesforce continued to dominate the CRM market in 2016, with 19.7 percent of the market.
- Get User licenses possible in the Salesforce Developer Org eed.com data, 200% global jump in Salesforce Admin 201 Training jobs since Jan 2016
You will be proficient to perform after completing the Salesforce Admin 201 Training program:
- Configuring and managing Sales & Service Cloud, Gain insights into each functional user groups
- Implementing in the security, automation, data validation, debugging, and customization of apps. Configuration of the user interface
- Differentiate the building blocks of Salesforce
- Understand the Data model
- Understand the Security model
- Define Business process automation options
- Master Sales Cloud and Service Cloud modules
- Explain Reports and Dashboard of Salesforce Admin 201 Training
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Create a secure Salesforce environment
- Maintain and import clean data
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
- Set up workflow automation
The Salesforce Admin 201 Training Certification education is fit for any professionals who are passionate concerning CRM and cloud computing.
Administration Essentials for New Admins is designed for:
New administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce Administrator applications IT managers
- Product managers
- App builders
- Technical architects
- System administrators
- CRM and other Siebel products professionals
- Fresher’s who are studying to get a jump start to their careers in Cloud computing
- Practical authorities who are attending to switch to Salesforce
- Siebel and other CRM products
- You can check a blog related to Jump-Start Your Career in Salesforce admin 201 training. Once Your training is completed, you can check the Top interview questions related Salesforce Admin 201 Training
Salesforce Admin 201 Training recommends partners the opportunity to run on live industry-based projects that concentrate unique enterprise requirements on Salesforce Platform.
Our Salesforce Admin 201 Training will help you learn how to manage and configure Salesforce. The practical hands-on learning stages developed in the course will ensure you get job-ready by the end of it.
Salesforce Admin 201 learning trends:
This Salesforce Admin 201 Training technology has helped to minimize the supervisory cost and provide a better customer satisfaction as an efficient after-sales service.
Salesforce admin 201 training Technology helps in returning the existing customer base for which more & more new startups are emerging. Salesforce administrators demand has risen over the years.
Salesforce Admin 201 CV & Interview
Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Salesforce Admin 201 Certification
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
Once you are successfully completed the Salesforce Admin Training project there will be an exam. Our intention is to make you Expert in salesforce Admin exam prep course is designed to help attempt experts earn certification in the first attempt.
The cost of the Salesforce Admin exam is $200. Salesforce Associate exam emphasizes 60 multiple-choice of answer questions of 90 minutes exam duration and passes Mark 65%. (When was salesforce founded)
- Salesforce videos will assuredly be one of the valuable certifications for your career path and your first step in building a career in this Salesforce Admin training.
- On successfully passing your exam! Experience the benefits of your expertise and certification.
- Your Salesforce Admin Certification is valid for one year in Salesforce certification training. To keep your Certification active, just get a related Identification before the suspension date.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Salesforce Admin Salary & Career Growth
- Business Analyst Average Salary – $75,548 per year.
- Salesforce Admin Average Salary $75,257 per year
- The salary ranges depending upon the position. Even it depends on the companies like Cisco, Ford, Mphasis, Nokia, Wipro, Accenture, IBM, Philips, Citi, Ford, Mindtree, BNYMellon, etc. if the person placed in MNC’S the salaries are too high compared to other organizations.
Salesforce Admin 201 Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.