Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
There is yet a significant lack of Salesforce experts over the experience, however, with drives so as Trailhead, knowledge of the program is growing open to anyone.
Before invading your chief Salesforce training work, there are some things you have to check off your table. Professional expertise, skill, and broader business intelligence. All three of those fields will be examined in your interview to guarantee you are the best applicant for the position. A traditional misunderstanding is overlooking one of these 3 fields, you may grasp the variation within record types and page layouts, but if you can’t distinguish SaaS or PaaS, the employer may be doubtful of your technological expertise.
Salesforce Admin Interview Questions:
We aspired to cover off a question we understand on a conventional basis of applicants “What methodological questions will be claimed in an interview?” With 5 years’ experience in the market, we have placed a list collectively of the several well-known questions you will be asked in a Salesforce Administrator Online Training interview. We would further suggest this list for businesses who are seeing to vet their applicants.
Certain model questions are designed by masters from SVR Technologies that train for Salesforce Admin training to present you an idea of the kind of questions which may be needed in the interview. We must take full care to provide correct answers to all the questions. Here is best 30 objective type example Salesforce Admin Interview questions and their answers are provided just beneath to them.
1. What is the Profile ? Name some Standard profile available in Salesforce? (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)
Answer: It is similar to setting and permissions in Salesforce to perform the different functions which are defined by users. It is another way to manage to particular records.
Two types of Profile
Standard profile: Profiles created by force.com
Custom profile: Profiles created by the user
Salesforce standard profiles are
- Standard user
- Solution manager
- Marketing user
- Read only
- System administrator ( Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf )
2. Why we used the Tab in Salesforce and mention the types of Tab?
Answer: List of tabs is there in Salesforce.com and it is placed in Tab menu
Tabs are used to access the object’s data. There are three types of Tabs in Salesforce.com
- Custom Tab
- Visual-force Tab
- Web Tab
3. Mention the ways to store files, documents, and images in salesforce.com?
Answer: We can store files, documents, and images in sales force.com in 5 types
- Google drive
- Chatter Files
4. How to set the Login hours and Login IP ranges to the users in Salesforce?
Answer: Login hours- If Login hours set in an organization, then it restricts to log in before or after login hours.
Setup | Administration | Manage users | Profiles.
Login IP – It helps to restrict the unauthorized IP addresses login attempt.
Setup | Administration setup | Manage users | Profiles. (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)
5. Define dynamic dashboards ? Can we schedule dynamic dashboards?
Answer: Dynamic dashboards help us to display the set of metrics in an organization. It is created to provide security settings for dashboards at salesforce.com
Two setting options in dashboards
- Run as specified User.
- Run as Logged-in User
6. How many ways to call the Apex class ?
Answer: Four ways to call the Apex class.
- Visual page
- Web service
- Email services
7. Define SAAS ?
Answer: Abbreviation of SAAS is “software as a service”, here the cloud service provides the software which we are not ready to purchase, to develop the application. It supports web services and service oriented architecture.
Top SAAS providers are
- App Dynamics
- Apprenda (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)
8. Define PAAS ?
Answer: Abbreviation of PAAS is “platform as a service”, here the cloud service provides an operating system (OS), hardware, storage and network services through the cloud, but we have to pay to service providers based on subscription like rental services.
Top PAAS providers are
- AWS-Elastic Beanstalk
- Appistry – cloudQ platform
- CA technologies
- Engine Yard (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf) Salesforce Training
9. Define IAAS ?
Answer: Abbreviation of IAAS is “infrastructure as a service”, here the cloud service provides the infrastructure like servers, hosting service and storage.
Top IAAS Providers
- CA Technologies
- Eucalyptus systems
10. List out the characteristics and functions of Roll-up summary field ?
Characteristics of Roll-up summary field
- It can be created for Master-detail Relationship but can’t create for Look-up Relationship.
- Auto numbers are not available here.
- We can’t change field type in the roll-up summary field.
- It derives data from child object.
The functions of Roll-up summary fields are
- Max (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)
11. When we use the data loader ?
Answer: We are using the data loader when
- We need to load more than 50 thousand records and lesser than 50 thousand.
- We need to load into an object that is not yet supported by web-based importing.
- We want to be able to save multiple mapping files for future use.
- We want to export our data for backup purposes.
- We want to prevent duplicates by uploading the records.
12. How to insert multiple records at a time ?
public class insert50
public void p1()
List lstExample = new List();
objTest = new Example_c(name=’Example1’,city_c=’City1’);
objTest = new Example_c(name=’Example2’,city_c=’City2’);
objTest = new Example_c(name=’Example3’,city_c=’City3’);
13. How to delete or freeze users in sales force.com ?
Answer: Deleting a user is not possible in sales force.com but we can deactivate the user by freezing.
Setup à Administer à Manage users à users à freeze. (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)
14. What are the different kinds of reports in Salesforce ?
Answer: The different kind of reports in sales force is
Tabular Report: It is similar to spreadsheet and this report is the simplest and fastest way to see the data. Tabular reports are best to creating the lists of record.
Summary Report: It is similar to tabular report, but allows users to group rows of data, view subtotals, and create charts.
Matrix Report: It is similar to the summary report, but it allows users to group and summarize data by both rows and columns.
Joined Report: Joined reports let we create multiple report blocks that provide different views of our data and each blocks act as a sub-report. (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf) Top 50 Salesforce Apex Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
15. Name the different workflow components in salesforce.com ?
Answer: There are 5 workflow components in salesforce.com
- Workflow rules
- Workflow tasks
- Workflow Email alerts
- Workflow field updates
- Workflow outbound messages
16. What is the difference between public cloud and private cloud? Is salesforce.com is a public cloud or private cloud ?
Answer: Public Cloud: Could services are provided “as a service” over the Internet with little or no control over the underlying technology infrastructure. More than one tenant can use the same resources.
Private Cloud: This also offers activities and functions “as a service” but is deployed over a company intranet or hosted datacenter. This is private product for a company or organization offering advance security.
Salesforce.com: Is a public cloud as it is hosted on salesforce.com data centers and data of more than one tenant resides on same servers. (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)
17. What is a Company Profile ?
Answer: Contains core information for your company
- Language, Locale and Time Zone
- Storage and Used Space
- Fiscal Year
- Primary Contact and Address information
- Manage Currencies
18. What about Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case ?
Answer: A lead or case record created through Web-to-Lead or Web-to-Case will set the record type to that of the default lead owner or automated
case user (optional)
19. On which tabs can I create multiple record types ?
Answer: Multiple record types may be created for every tab, with the exception of the Home, Forecasts, Documents, and Reports tabs.
20. What happens if I need to add a picklist value?
Answer: You will be prompted to select which record types should include the new value. (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)
21. What is Field-Level Security ?
Answer: Defines users’ access to view and edit specific fields in the application.
22. What is a Tabular Report ?
Answer: Provides a simple listing of your data without subtotals.
Examples: Contact mailing list report.
Check Demo Sesstion
23. What is a Summary Report ?
Answer:Provides a listing of data, like a Tabular Report, plus sorting and subtotaling of data.
Example: Report showing all opportunities for current FQ, grouped by Stage.
24. What is a Matrix Report ?
Answer: Summarizes data in a grid against horizontal and vertical criteria.
Use this report type for comparing related totals.
Similar to a pivot table in Excel.
Example: Report showing all opportunities for your team for current FQ, subtotaled by Stage and Owner
25. What are Trend Reports ?
Answer: Report on opportunity history data by filtering on “as of” date
Only monthly “as of” dates – displays the report monthly within the interval selected.
Example: Interval = Current FQ will display 10/1/07, 11/1/07, 12/1/07 (Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)
26. What are Charts ?
Answer: Graphical representation of data of a single Summary or Matrix Report.
Types: Horizontal Bar, Vertical Bar, Line and Pie.
“Grouped” or “Stacked” charts can be created from Summary reports & Matrix reports.
27. How to restrict the user to see any record, lets say CASES ?
Answer: Set up cases sharing to be private. If both users are admins or have view all records on cases, then that overrides private sharing
28. Can we create Master Detail relationship on existing records ?
Answer: No. First, we have to create the lookup relationship then populate the value on all existing record and then convert it.(Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)
29. What will happen if the Account is deleted ?
Answer: If the Account is deleted then Contact, Opportunity will also be deleted from Salesforce.
Contact and Opportunity are related to that Account.
30. What is a Campaign ?
Answer: Specific marketing program or marketing tactic.Builds awareness and generates leads.(Top 30 Salesforce Admin Interview Questions and Answers Pdf)