- Introduction to CRM.
- What is Salesforce.
- Creating developer edition account in Salesforce.
- Different editions of Salesforce Orgs.
- Overview of developer edition Org.
- Overview of trailhead.
- Linking your org with trailhead.
- Database Introduction:
- Relational Data Base.
- Database Model – Object Creation.
- Standard Objects.
- Standard Objects – Account, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities etc.
- Create Custom Objects.
- Standard Objects vs. Custom Objects.
- Create Custom Tabs.
- Custom tabs vs Custom objects.
- Tab Creation:
- Types of tabs.
- Custom Object tabs.
- Visualforce Tabs.
- Web Tabs.
- Lightning Page Tabs
- Formula Field in Salesforce:
- Need/Uses of Formula field.
- Creating Formula Field.
- Overview of formula editor.
- Creating advance formulas using formula field.
- Roll Up Summary field:
- Use/Need of roll up summary fields.
- Prerequisites to create roll up summary field.
- Different types of operations with roll up summary fields.
- Sum operation with roll up summary fields.
- Max operation with roll up summary fields.
- Min operation with roll up summary fields.
- Count operation with roll up summary fields.
- Relational Data Types:
- What is Relationship in Salesforce.
- Need/Uses of relationship.
- Look up Relationship.
- Master-Detail Relationship.
- Hierarchical Relationship.
- External Relationship.
- Junction Object.
- Primary Relationship.
- Secondary Relationship.
- Page-Layouts in Salesforce:
- Customize the page layouts.
- Defining Page layouts.
- Field order changes.
- Adding custom buttons and links.
- Defining required and read only fields.
- Adding related list.
- Adding Sections in Detail page.
- Record Types in Salesforce:
- Uses/Need of Record Types.
- Create and maintain record types for your organization.
- Display different page layouts and picklist values based on record types.
- Assigning Record types to the Profiles.
- Field Dependencies – Dependent Picklist Fields:
- Controlling field/Dependent field?
- Making dependent pick list fields.
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Salesforce Admin Training
Salesforce training and coaching that helps work professionals achieve their career goals.
Salesforce admin offers an extensive curriculum of Salesforce product, Salesforce administrators create a tool, and easily understood dashboards, efficient workflows, and apps for projects, Data model, Security model, etc. Choosing a Salesforce Admin may arise when an employee is enthusiastic to learn about Salesforce Admin Training and is looking for a career change.
In the IT industry, they are looking to hire a solo Salesforce Admin, they will generally be looking for someone who has solid skills and knowledge of Salesforce Admin Training.
- Salesforce online training presents you a master in constituting the applications by leveraging abilities of the salesforce.
- Salesforce Admin arises with a system of configuration opportunities grow by learning how to properly master them as an administrator.
- Salesforce Admin can earn an average salary of $89,720 PA in Salesforces Admin Training.
- More than 100% jumping into Salesforce Admin job roles. The demand has been increased it has a market share of more than 50% in the IT industry.
- Used by top industries across various business Verticals like GartnerIntel, Schneider Electric, VMware, Zendesk, HubSpot etc many companies are using Salesforce tutorial.
Salesforce Admin training will help you to learn how to configure Salesforce, so you are able to collect, analyze and recover all the essential information associated with your customer support.
What is Salesforce?
- Salesforce training videos support students with knowledge of administering Salesforce practice.
- This Salesforce Administrator course is to ensure that you learn and master the concepts of being a Salesforce Administrator.
Upon completion of this course, you will accomplish the following:
- Customize Salesforce CRM application.
- Manage and secure Salesforce CRM environment
- Import and maintain clean data
- Create reports and dashboards
- Expand features of Salesforce CRM Sales, CRM Marketing, CRM Service, Admin Console, and the AppExchange
Free Salesforce training explores each topic with plenty of examples, video tutorials, and clear explanations, you will learn many more-level of Salesforce Training.
Salesforce Admin Training does not require any specific prerequisites to learn Salesforce admin, a number of job opportunities in the related filed. This course is suitable for:
- Experienced professionals (Salesforce Training Online)
- Who is looking to have an exciting career in the leading Cloud Computing Platform?
- Who is looking to switch to Salesforce admin training?
- Fresher’s who are looking to get a jump start on their careers in Cloud computing and other CRM products
- Professional Developers
- Business Administrators
Salesforce admin training is suitable for all professionals who are enthusiastic about CRM and cloud computing.
In Salesforce Admin training the participant’s practices on the Salesforce platform that are planned by our trainer’s. Also to gain practical knowledge and the benefit of learning. We offer practical hands-on learning that will ensure your job success, Trainers design any two case studies in Salesforce Developer training.
This Salesforce Admin Training makes you master in salesforces Admin of features & concepts and passes the assessment on your first attempt.
We offer different types of modules in Salesforce according to your passion and experience with Salesforce Course concepts like:
- Salesforce Advanced Developer Training
- Salesforce Service Cloud Training
- Salesforce App Builder Certification Training
- Salesforce Lightning Training
Understand the Salesforce Properties, Global Permissions and advanced Admin configuration settings will also give the entire material including all the concepts of training. The Salesforce tutorial videos will take up the responsibilities are wider than any other professional with higher pay packages
Salesforce Admin CV & Interview
Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Salesforce Admin Certification
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
Once you are successfully completed the Salesforce Admin Training project there will be an exam. Our intention is to make you Expert in salesforce Admin exam prep course is designed to help attempt experts earn certification in the first attempt.
The cost of the Salesforce Admin exam is $200. Salesforce Associate exam emphasizes 60 multiple-choice of answer questions of 90 minutes exam duration and passes Mark 65%. (When was salesforce founded)
- Salesforce videos will assuredly be one of the valuable certifications for your career path and your first step in building a career in this Salesforce Admin training.
- On successfully passing your exam! Experience the benefits of your expertise and certification.
- Your Salesforce Admin Certification is valid for one year in Salesforce certification training. To keep your Certification active, just get a related Identification before the suspension date.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Salesforce Admin Salary & Career Growth
Salesforce Admin to manage and support ongoing standard developments, reports and analytics standardization implementations which further open scope for be a BI (Business Intelligence) expert. Companies require admins to manage their data security issues in an organization where there is a huge implementation.
- Business Analyst Average Salary – $75,548 per year.
- Salesforce Admin Average Salary $75,257 per year
- The salary ranges depending upon the position. Even it depends on the companies like Cisco, Ford, Mphasis, Nokia, Wipro, Accenture, IBM, Philips, Citi, Ford, Mindtree, BNYMellon, etc. if the person placed in MNC’S the salaries are too high compared to other organizations.
Salesforce Admin Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.