SAP PLM Training Online
Anyone can start SAP PLM Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour SAP PLM course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SAP PLM Consultant Career
✔️SAP PLM Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On SAP PLM
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SAP PLM Consultant Salary
The average salary for a SAP PLM Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹9 lakhs.
Overview of SAP PLM with the key areas
- Overview of SAP PLM
- Life-Cycle Data Management
- Life-Cycle Collaboration
Document management System (DMS)
- Use of the document info record
- Object links to other objects
- Use of originals
- Original storage in the secure area
- Documents Distribution
- Demo on Easy DMS
- Document types
- Status Network of document type
- Object linking to Doc type
- Work station Application
- Digital Signatures
Engineering change management (ECM) & Engineering Record
- Change master record
- Changes to material masters, bills of material, documents, task lists (such as routings), and objects for
classification and variant
- Reporting functions
- Engineering change orders and engineering change requests
- Change processing with standard workflows
- Effectively Parameter, Alternative dates
- Change hierarchies
- Release key
Effects of Change Management in planning process
- Materials Requirement Planning / Shop floor control
- Change Management in Production Orders
- Control data for ECM
- Parameter Effectively Configuration
- Changes types- Change Master & Objects
- Maintain Profile (Default values)
- User status profile
- Characteristics maintenance
- Class maintenance
- Object classification
- Options for using the classification system to find objects
- Overview on CAD integration
- Basic Concept of cFolders
- Collaborative Scenario
- Competitive Scenario
- Structured Objects
- Basic Concept of Specification
- Property tree
- Overview of Specification Management
- Overview on Recipe Management & recipe development
- Recipe types
Variant Configuration – Basics
- Introduction to Variant Configuration
- Creation Characteristics & class assignment
- Configuration Profile
- Object dependencies
- Configure product using sales Order
SAP PLM Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.