SAP PM Training Online
Anyone can start SAP PM Training Online course with basic knowledge of sap. We provide a 30-hour SAP PM course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SAP PM Consultant Career
✔️SAP PM Pre-requisites
Basic Sap Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On SAP PM
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SAP PM Consultant Salary
The average salary for a SAP PM Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹6.6 lakhs.
SAP PM Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
1. Plant Maintenance Overview
2. Create Functional Location
3. Create Production/Resource Tool Master (PRT)
4. Create Equipment Master
5. Create Equipment Bill of Materials
6. Display Inspection Lot
7. Material Where-used List
8. Record Defect Data
9. Inspection Lot without Usage Decision
10. Create Maintenance Order
11. Enter Maintenance Order Confirmation
12. Display List of Maintenance Orders
13. Display Work Center List
14. Display Work Center Hierarchy
15. PRT Usage report