SAP Success Factors Training
Anyone can start SAP Success Factors Training Online course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour SAP Success Factors course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SAP Success Factors Career
✔️SAP Success Factors Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On SAP Success Factors
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SAP Success Factors Salary
The average salary for a SAP Success Factors Consultant with 4 years experience in India is ₹8.0 lakhs.
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING & SAP INTRODUCTION
- ERP Fundamentals
- SAP Vs. other ERP Packages: Advantages
- System Landscape
- ASAP Methodology
- SAP R/3 Architecture, Versions
FUNDAMENTALS OF SUCCESS FACTORS MASTER DATA
- Setup Company, Administrators
- Setup Passwords
- Overview of Home Page, Welcome Menu, Administrator tools
- Overview of Company info, Employee files
Introduction & Implementation of Bizxpert
- Most Used terms, Admin Privileges
- Company Logo Creation
- User Record Data Management
- Maintain Employee Data File, Permissions & Password Policies
- Alerts on Emails
- Configuration guide for Change engine
Instance Text Customization
- Overview of Rating Scales, Route Maps & Launching forms
- Overview of XML & Data models
- Work on Picklists
- Work on Role Based Permissions
- Work on Reporting
- Dashboard Setup: Interactive, Process & Rating Scale
- Overview of Report Permissions
MANAGE GOAL SETTING & EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
- Introduction & Conceptual of Goal Setup Management
- Introduction to Performance Management
- Set up Provisioning
- Basic Templates for Goal Management
- Overview of XML $ DTDs
- Overview of Global Settings
- Configure Various Categories
- Setup Permissions for PM & GM
- Develop Competency
- Develop Families and roles
- Performance Management: Forms, Competency & Configuration
PLAN SUCCESSION & CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- Prerequisite for Instance setup
- Overview of Data models
- Setup User Directory
- Design Succession Form Templates
- Handle Demo for Succession
Overview of SOC & LC
- Work on Talent Profile, Rating Scale & Nomination methods
- Overview of Talent Pools
- Create Ad-hoc Reports
Overview of RBP
- Basics of Career Development Plan
- Integrate CDP & LMS
- Design worksheet for CDP
- Conceptual of Goal Learning
- Relative Templates & XML Files
SAP Success Factors Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.