SAS Programming Course Details
Any graduate can pick their choice to specialize in this particular module.
- Lowest Fee
- Experienced Faculty
- Real-time Scenarios
- Fast-track / Weekend batches
- Life-time Video Access
- Do the faculty have a real-time experience?
Yes, the faculty has more than 9+ years of experience in real-time.
- How many batches completed?
Successfully trained more than 60 batches
- Will the trainer concentrate on the practical sessions?
Absolutely, the trainer concentrates on 30% theoretical and 70% on practical.
- Do the faculty clear all the doubts during the session?
Obviously, the faculty clears all the doubts during the session.
Choice of SAS Online Programming Training Mode
by Experienced Faculty
Interactive Class Recordings
Life-time Video Access
Real time Scenarios
Instructor Led Training
Live Instructor Led Online Classes
100% Hands-on Classes
Real time Scenarios
Faculty will Provide work environment
Instant Doubt Clarification
CV, Interview and Certification Guidance
Frequently Asked Questions!
1) In what way you help me in interview preparation?
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
2) What will they provide for references for interview preparation?
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
3) Can i crack the interview with 3 year’s experience?
At the completion of this course, with hands on training definitely give you confidence that you go in interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
1) What if I miss a class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
2) If I cancel my enrollment, will I get the refund?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
3) Are these classes conducted via Live online streaming?
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
4) How will I execute the practical?
The trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
1) Do i get any support during CV Preparation?
Yes, we suggest you and support for making CV
2) Do you Provide any real-time projects in CV Preparation?
In CV Preparation for real time projects provide template documentation for implementation project. You can access practice that in your idea system. If you have any difficulty, you can approach the trainer.
3) Will you provide any sample CV’S?
Yes, we will provide sample C.V’s for experience 2-3 years.
4) Can i expect your helping hand in C.V Preparation?
Definitely, we help you during C.V Preparation.
1) What is the certification procedure?
Yes during the course, we will guide you and give you clear picture about certification procedure.
2) Can i attempt certification after this course?
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
3) Do you support me to pass certification?
Even after completion of course, you can approach trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
4) Do they provide the certification sample query’s and references?
Surely, We provide the certification sample query’s and references.
5) Does this certification benefit my career?
The certification has the multiple impact and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
1) Is this a job guarantee program?
Institute doesn’t provide you any guarantee to get a job but as a guide as a mentor, as a friend we will always provide you a good opportunity.
2) Do you help me to get a job?
We will definitely help you in attending interviews and it’s your caliber, hard-work and ability.
3) After getting job can I expect support from you?
Even after getting job when you stuck in any problem we will help but not for sure.
4) How long they give support after course?
We are ready to help always, however it should fit in our course curriculum.
SVR Technologies is an initiative of Learning & Development professionals with over two decades of expertise in Technology Training, Advanced Education and Software Development. SVR aim to bring you the right kind of online training that fits precisely your requirements. SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is a software system for report writing and data inspection. To work together to rehabilitate them SAS programming is a lot of programs and to reserve reform data, data values, evaluate complex and single exponential analyses and generate reports.
This SAS Programming course examines the SAS tool and different techniques to help your path and manage data, generate reports, create data structures, and handle errors. These techniques are compulsory for a strong base for advanced techniques and certifications. For a professional to start working on the next SAS Programming assignment.
Why This Course?
- In 2017 SAS is a Leader Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platform.
- Since 1976, SAS has aid customers at sites more than 83,000 make better decisions faster.
- According to the IBM Study, 70% of companies maintain analytics is integral to how they make decisions.
- For a Business Intelligence Developer skilled the average salary for SAS is $100k PA (Pay scale salary data).
- For a SAS Programmer, The average salary is $85,963 per year in the United States. As per indeed.com
After completing this SAS Programming course, you will be able to:
- Describe the steps to download and install the SAS Programming tool.
- Demonstrate the methods to combine, read, process, and access datasets or raw data files.
- Create SAS datasets, export data to create comma-delimited raw data files, and manipulate data values control which values in the dataset are processed and presented as an output
- Manage and manipulate datasets by reviewing SAS data libraries; using conditional logic; sorting observations; assigning, modifying, and aggregating variable values; using DO loops and SAS arrays; and validating and cleaning data
- Using different procedures, and enhance reports Generate list and summary reports
- Identify and resolve programming logic, syntax, and data errors (SAS Training)
Who should do this course?
Prerequisites: There are no pre-requisites for this SAS programming course. This is a beginner level to the advanced level course and a background in SQL will be helpful:
- Analytics professionals who want to work with SAS (machine learning training)
- Software professionals looking for a career switch in the field of analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in Analytics and Data Science
- Professionals who wish to learn SAS programming
- Professionals who want to prepare for the SAS base certification
Projects included in the course
Successful evaluation of the project is a part of the certification eligibility criteria for the SAS Programming certification
Project: Generate Detailed Analytics Report
Sales: In this project, we ask you to import and combine the sales datasets into a single dataset. Then you will need to use different analytical tools of SAS to manipulate and analyze the data, and generate desired reports.
About Exam & Certification
SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9
Applicants who want to obtain this credential will have scored a passing score on the SAS Base Programming for SAS 9 exam.
This exam is directed by SAS and Pearson VUE.
60-65 multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
You need to score of 70 % to pass and to earn the certification
110 minutes to complete the exam.
Use exam ID A00-211
SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
60-65 multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
(Must achieve a score of 65 percent correct to pass).
Two hours to complete the exam.
Use exam ID A00-212; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
This exam is based on SAS 9.4.
SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS 9
Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS®9
Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS®9 – Accelerated Version *
You need to hold currently the SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9 achievement.
These exams are administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
For SAS programming there is always tremendous job opportunity. SVR will provide guidance to get placed in big data analytics/SAS programming. Programmers with skills of SAS are commanding whooping remuneration and recompensed better than any other programmers. Not only for expert, there is an insufficiency in big data analytics for professionals with SAS knowledge.
SAS Course Curriculum
- What is SAS
- Why Choose SAS
- Introduction To SAS System & Architecture
- History And Various Modules
Operators, Functions, Datasets
- Variables & SAS Syntax Rules
- Creating & Redefining Variables
- SAS Data Sets
- Data Set Options
- Reading Raw Data
- Working With External Files & Options
- Multiple Observations
- Input Styles
- Modifying And Combining Data Sets
- Updating Master Data Set
- SAS Functions
Statements & Loops
- Infile Statement With Options
- Select Statement
- Leave and Continue Statements
- Where Statement
- If – Then Else Statement
- Goto, Stop And Error Statements
- Output Statement, Put Statement
- Do Loops
- Display Manager Commands
Arrays & Methods
- An Introduction To Arrays And Array Processing
- Overview Of Methods For Combining Sas Data Sets
BASE SAS PROCEDURES
Tabulating and Summarizing Data
- Proc Freq
- Proc Means
- Proc Univariate
- Proc Chart
- PROC TIMEPLOT
Graphing Using SAS/Graph
Relationships between Two Quantitative Variables
- Proc Plot
- PROC GPLOT
- PROC CORR
- PROC REG
Variable and a Quantitative Variable
- PROC TABULATE
- Proc Plan
- PROC SHEWHART
- Proc sort
- Proc Print
- Proc Copy
- Proc Summary
- Proc Append
- Proc Datasets
- Proc Contents
- Proc Delete
- Proc Format
- Proc Import
- Proc Export
- Introduction To SAS/ SQL
- Data Types, Key Words, & Operators
- Functions, Predicates
- Formatting Output
- Group By Clause
- Order By Clause
- Having Clause
- Case Expression And Conditional Logic.
- Creating ,Populating & Deleting Tables
- Alter Table Statement
- Changing Column’s Length
- Renaming A Table & Columns
- Macro Concepts
- Macros And Macro Variables
- Creating Macro Variables
- Using Macro Variables
- Creating Modular Code With Macros
- Invoking A Macro
- Adding Parameters To Macros
- Macros With Conditional Logic
- Using Various Procedures In Macros
- Automatic Variables
- Macro Functions
- Including External Macros
- Creating RTF File
- Creating Html File
- Creating Pdf File
- Chart Procedure
- Vertical, Horizontal, Pie
- Group, Subgroups
- Plot Procedure
- Multiple Plots & Overlay
- Symbol Statement
- Title And Footnote Statements
- Frequency Report
- One-Way Frequency Report
- Cross Tabular Frequency Report
- Summary Statistics
- Creating A List Report
- Define Statement
- Order Usage and Group
- Printing Grand Totals
- Rbreak Statement
- Tabulate Procedure
- One-Dimensional Tables
- Two-Dimensional Tables
- Obtaining A Total
- Analysis Variables with options
- Summary Statistics
- Proc Univariate
- Proc Corr
- Proc Reg
- Proc Anova