Selenium Training Course Details
- Good knowledge of Java programming (including Object Oriented Programming).
- Fundamental knowledge of Oops(Object Oriented Programming).
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL database triggers.
Knowledge of best practices in Java.
- Lowest Fee
- Experienced Faculty
- Real-time Scenarios
- Fast-track / Weekend batches
- Life-time Video Access
- Do the faculty have a real-time experience?
Yes, the faculty has more than 8+ years of experience in real-time.
- How many batches completed?
Successfully trained more than 50 batches
- Will the trainer concentrate on the practical sessions?
Absolutely, the trainer concentrates on 30% theoretical and 70% on practical.
- Do the faculty clear all the doubts during the session?
Obviously, the faculty clears all the doubts during the session.
Average Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineer with Selenium Automated Test Tool Skills Salary in India.
Choice of Selenium Training Mode
by Experienced Faculty
Interactive Class Recordings
Life-time Video Access
Real time Scenarios
Instructor Led Training
Live Instructor Led Online Classes
100% Hands-on Classes
Real time Scenarios
Faculty will Provide work environment
Instant Doubt Clarification
CV, Interview and Certification Guidance
Frequently Asked Questions!
1) In what way you help me in interview preparation?
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
2) What will they provide for references for interview preparation?
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
3) Can i crack the interview with 3 year’s experience?
At the completion of this course, with hands on training definitely give you confidence that you go in interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
1) What if I miss a class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
2) If I cancel my enrollment, will I get the refund?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
3) Are these classes conducted via Live online streaming?
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
4) How will I execute the practical?
The trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
1) Do i get any support during CV Preparation?
Yes, we suggest you and support for making CV
2) Do you Provide any real-time projects in CV Preparation?
In CV Preparation for real time projects provide template documentation for implementation project. You can access practice that in your idea system. If you have any difficulty, you can approach the trainer.
3) Will you provide any sample CV’S?
Yes, we will provide sample C.V’s for experience 2-3 years.
4) Can i expect your helping hand in C.V Preparation?
Definitely, we help you during C.V Preparation.
1) What is the certification procedure?
Yes during the course, we will guide you and give you clear picture about certification procedure.
2) Can i attempt certification after this course?
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
3) Do you support me to pass certification?
Even after completion of course, you can approach trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
4) Do they provide the certification sample query’s and references?
Surely, We provide the certification sample query’s and references.
5) Does this certification benefit my career?
The certification has the multiple impact and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
1) Is this a job guarantee program?
Institute doesn’t provide you any guarantee to get a job but as a guide as a mentor, as a friend we will always provide you a good opportunity.
2) Do you help me to get a job?
We will definitely help you in attending interviews and it’s your caliber, hard-work and ability.
3) After getting job can I expect support from you?
Even after getting job when you stuck in any problem we will help but not for sure.
4) How long they give support after course?
We are ready to help always, however it should fit in our course curriculum.
What is Selenium Course?
SVR Technologies is the resource for everything systems designers at Selenium Online Training and developers need to do their jobs, from the latest products, design and coding trends and tips, source code, to practical design information, discussions, features and industry happenings. Selenium is a portable software testing framework for web applications. Selenium automates browsers. What you do with that power is entirely up to you. Primarily, it is for automating web applications for testing purposes, but is certainly not limited to just that. Boring web-based administration tasks can also be automated as well. Selenium has the support company of some of the largest browser vendors who have taken (or are taking) steps to make Selenium Training course online is a native part of their browser. It is also the core technology in countless other browser automation tools, APIs and frameworks. Selenium provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language. You can use open source Selenium Online Training tool to record and playback tests (like WinRunner, QTP).
Selenium Course Overview
The tests can be written as HTML tables or coded in a number of popular programming languages and can be run directly in most modern web browsers. You can then export the recorded test in most language e.g. html, Java, .net, perl, ruby etc. The exported test can be run in any browser and any platform using “selenium remote control”. Selenium is a portable software testing framework for web applications. Selenium can be deployed on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh. Selenium is used for UAT (User Acceptance Test). Selenium Online Training consists of Selenium Core, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid, Selenium on Rails, Selenium IDE. Focused penetration testing can be useful in detecting if some specific vulnerability is actually fixed in the source code deployed on the Selenium Training web site. With so many techniques and approaches to testing the security of web applications it can be difficult to understand which techniques to use and when to use them. Experience shows that there is no right or wrong answer to the question of exactly what techniques should be used to build a testing Selenium framework.
Job Opportunities on Selenium
Selenium Online Training being an Open source project has an innate capability to mould and grow in epic proportions. With the license cost curtailed as compared to the proprietary tools and strength of the Open source community pushing for more and more advancement we have seen huge growth in Selenium from 1.0 to Webdriver 2.0. Online Selenium is a feature rich and extensible tool. With so many features under its belt it will definitely garner more reach and acceptance across the industry as it gets mature over a period of time. In fact all techniques should probably be used to test all the areas that need to be tested. Although it is clear that there is no single technique that can be performed to effectively cover all security testing and ensure that all issues have been addressed, many companies adopt only one approach. The Selenium Online Training approach used has historically been penetration testing. Selenium has now become a widely used because it is Easy to learn, structured language, it produces efficient programs, it can handle low-level activities, and it can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
SVR Technologies also offers community features enabling developers to share their own content, ideas, and experiences directly with the SVR Community. The Selenium Online Training Community is brought into the conversation through moderated discussions, blogs, and video and audio content. Selenium is a general purpose, imperative computer programming language, supporting structured programming. The Selenium Training provides participants ride the big wave, enhance their analytical skills and help them to land in job roles. Average online Selenium course Tester salaries for job postings in United States are the same as average Selenium Tester salaries for job postings nationwide. Selenium tester salary in United States is $87000. You may land in jobs like QA automation tester with salary of $79000, quality analyst tester with salary of $84000, senior software tester with salary of $82000, QA testing analyst with salary of $69000. Selenium Training Courses while useful, cannot effectively address many of the issues that need to be tested. It is simply “too little too late” in the software development life cycle (SDLC). The correct Selenium Online Training Framework approach is a balanced approach that includes several techniques, from manual reviews to technical testing.
balanced Selenium approach should cover testing in all phases of the SDLC. This Selenium Online Training approach leverages the most appropriate techniques available depending on the current SDLC phase. Of course there are times and circumstances where only one technique is possible. However, the testing parties should be encouraged to challenge assumptions, such as no access to source code, and to explore the possibility of more complete testing. A balanced Selenium Training approach varies depending on many factors, such as the maturity of the testing process and corporate culture. Many organizations have started to use automated web application scanners. While they undoubtedly have a place in a testing program, some fundamental issues need to be highlighted about why it is believed that automating black box testing is not (or will ever be) effective. However, highlighting these Selenium Tutorial issues should not discourage the use of web application scanners. Rather, the aim of Selenium Training is to ensure the limitations are understood and testing frameworks are planned appropriately. The Selenium Online Training is also used in computer games.
Topic 01: Selenium syllabus
Topic 02: Installation of Selenium IDE
Topic 03: Installation of Webdriver
Topic 04: Configuring TestNG and Eclipse
Topic 05: Basic set up test frameworks for JAVA
Topic 06: MAVEN + Jenkins + Selenium integration
Topic 07: Selenium syllabus
Topic 08: Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE installation
- Identifying the elements
- Record and playback features.
- Properties of Selenium IDE
- Assert and Verify commands in selenium IDE
- Establishing checkpoints in test cases using selenium IDE
Topic 09: Java Concepts
- Introduction to JAVA
- OOPs concepts
- Conditional statements
- Switch statement
Topic 10: Break and continue statements
- Creating classes and Objects
- Data Types
- Operators in java
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- a.Single inheritance
- b.Multiple inheritance
- c. Multilevel inheritance
- Method overriding
- Reading Excel and Writing into Excel files using Java
Topic 11: Selenium WebDriver
- WebDriver environment setup
- First automation program
- Interacting with Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers using WebDriver
- Synchronization in selenium
- Handling Input fields, buttons, dropdowns.
- Handling Check boxes, Radio buttons and Alerts.
- Retrieving the data from the tables.
- Retrieving the data from the drop downs.
- Mouse over the elements and click on buttons
- Handling Multiple windows and Pop-ups
- Handling the Non-browser windows using AutoIt tool.
- Data Driven programming
- Taking the screenshots of failed test cases.
- Reading the Data from external files and using in test cases
- Writing the test results to test cases.
Topic 12: TestNG (Test frame work)
- TestNg installation
- Creating test cases in testng
- Creating test suites in testng
- Running the test suite using testng
- HTML test reports generation
- Executing the test cases on multiple browsers
Topic 13: MAVEN
- Maven installation
- Configuring the maven with selenium project
- Running the test cases using the maven
Topic 14: JENKINS
- Installing the Jenkins
- Configuring the Jenkins with the selenium project
- Building the project using the jenkins
- Running the test cases using the jenkins
- Generating the reports
Topic 15: SELENIUM GRID
- Configuration of selenium GRID
- Running parallel test cases using GRID