SEO Training in Vizag
SEO Training in Vizag Online course taught by 9+ years experienced working professional. 100% practical course with real-time projects and Lifetime Access to Digital library. Sample Resume and Fast-track or 1 to 1 classes. Course Duration: 30+ hours.
Pre-requisites: Basic Computer knowledge.
SEO Training in Vizag
We hire working Professionals with high relative domain experience. They are good at technical skills and communication skills.
Search engine optimization is important because: ... SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site. Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site's trust.
As I said, SEO is not just a career option; SEO is a must have skill which will help you build your career in Digital Marketing. ... Learning SEO is good start for your career if you are passionate about marketing, websites, writing, blogging, analytic and learning new skills.
How Tough Is the SEO Learning Curve for Beginners? Search engine optimization (SEO) is often proclaimed as one of the most cost-efficient online marketing strategies you can pursue, in part because in theory, you can do everything yourself. There's no magic or mystery to it anymore.The ability to conduct Google SEO programs is a very valuable skill in today's job market.
Module 1: Search Engine Optimization
- Introduction to SEO
- Research and Keyword Analysis
- On Page Optimization
- Google Web Master Tools
- Of Page Optimization
- SEO Reporting
Module 2: Search Engine Marketing
- Creating Campaign
- Adwords Account Setup
- Website Optimizer
- Multi User Access
- Adgroups and keywords
- Ad formats and Ad Guidelines
- Conversion Tracking
- Display Network Targeting
Module 3: Social Media Optimization and Marketing
- Social Media Optimization Introduction
- Facebook Marketing
- Social Media Tools
- Twitter Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- You tube Marketing
- Socialbook Marketing
Module 4: E-Mail Marketing
Module 5: Affiliate Marketing
Module 6: Online Reputation Management
Module 7: Web Analytics
Module 8: Online Money Making Practice
Module 9: Digital Marketing Setup Strategy
- Key Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Traditional Digital Marketing
- Opportunity for Digital Marketing
- Components of Digital Marketing
- The implication of Digital Marketing
- Market Research and Market Reality
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Integrated Digital Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
- It is the backbone of modern SEO
- It will help you get noticed on social media
Email Marketing: The Email Marketing module covers industry best practices for creating and delivering efficient email marketing campaigns. Digital marketing covers the four major aspects of email marketing: Subscriber Management, Email Design, Delivery, and Reporting. You can learn how to develop and manage a backer. Marketing Automation: In this module when a new blog post is published, then it will be automatically posted in other social media profiles, submitted to sound servers and added to the sitemap. In this email automation, we can tag, segment and promote relevant content and offers. These all are the part of marketing automation skillset and blogging can help you learn it effectively.
- Fresh graduates
- Business owners
- Web Designers
- Web Marketers
- Professionals in their early career
- Marketing Professionals
Digital Marketing will focus on all the critical components of the Project that will be provided in the course. You can improve your Knowledge of Marketing, visibility, and capability and represent real connections between different components of the Project. You will also get the complete material covering all the features of this Course Providing policies, methodologies, and templates for managing projects. Trains individuals in the project of complete digital marketing Training within the organization. At the end of this digital marketing Training for beginners you should be able to:
- Understand the basics of digital media, its power and potential
- Discover and internalize online marketing course languages
- understanding the basics of Content Marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Web Analytics, Integrated Digital Marketing, ETC.
- Understand how to use it for branding and sales
- Advantages and Limitations of digital marketing course
- Become accustomed to Best Practices, Tools & Technologies
- Mixture digital with offline marketing
- Manage Reporting & Tracking Metrics
- Understand the future of Digital Marketing and prepare for it.
SVR team wishes to give you the best digital marketing course and train you to clear all kinds of interviews at top of our gatherings in Digital Marketing Training. We are building a team of Digital Marketing trainers and members for their planned guidance and support in the subject. We will concentrate on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR specialists who will take care of all your interview essentials.
CV, Interview Preparation
The instructor will share a sample resume before course completion. During course, you can seek the faculty’s help to make your CV. We’ll give you interview question answers.
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2-3 years of real experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
Digital Marketing Certification
We’ll guide you on how to get certified as Digital Marketer. Our course isn’t aiming to get certified but covered real-time examples. Course helpful to get a job and fulfilling day to day activities in the office.
Digital Marketing Salary, Career
- The average salary for a entry level/ fresher Digital Marketing executive is about 3.5 Lakhs and 4 Lakhs per annum.
- In the industry, Digital Marketing and social media marketing training jobs have a huge demand in the market.
- The Average salary for Digital Marketing jobs is £42,500.
- In the last month, the salary has risen for Digital Marketing by 20 percent.