Check Out For Demo Session
Frequently Asked Questions
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. SVR Technologies verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE and other parts of the world. We are located in India.
Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, AndhraPradesh – 530041
Mobile: 91 88869 88814
Fresher and who’s already working on other middleware technologies.
- Should have laptop or desktop with 4GB RAM
- Knowledge of any software installation
- Good if know java concepts and networking concept
Detailed Course Topics
- Understanding 2 tier architecture
- Understanding 3 tier architecture
- Weblogic architecture
- System Requirements
- Installation Modes
- Installation on Unix
- Installation on Windows
- Creation and configura of weblogic domain
- Directory Structure in domain
- Creation of Admin Server
- Creation of Managed Server
- How to create and configure Machines
- Configure Nodemanager
- Enroll Node manager with domains
- Start and Stop Nodemanager
- What is a cluster and why it is used
- Create and Configure cluster
- Different modes of cluster communication
- Different load balancing algorithms.
- Deploying application using console mode
- Deploying application using wlst
- Deploying application using java utility
- Error codes
- Common errors encountered in deployment
- JDBC Architecture
- Creation of DataSource and Connections pools
- Configuring JNDI
- Connecting to database and testing
- Understand JMS Architecture
- Create Queues, Topic, Connection Factories
- Send messages to queues and topics
- Best Practices
- User Creation in Weblogic
- Assigning roles to users
- Creating/configuring Authentication providers
- Authenticating Users with remote authentication providers
- SSL configuration
- Understand heap size –Xms and –Xmx
- Understand PermGenSpace
- Understand GC Algorithm
- Understand Garbage Collector
- How to take Heap dump
- How to analyze heap dump
- How to take thread Dump
- How to analyze thread dump
- What is a webserver
- Webserver plugin
- Configuring Webserver to connect with weblogic
- Test the configuration
[thim-courses-collection title=”Related Courses” description=”” limit=”8″ visible=”5″ layout=”squared-corner”]