- Call or WhatsApp
- +91 98850 22027
Check Out For Demo Session
Frequently Asked Questions
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. SVR Technologies verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE and other parts of the world. We are located in India.
Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, AndhraPradesh – 530041
Mobile: 91 88869 88814
Fresher and who’s already working on other middleware technologies.
- Should have laptop or desktop with 4GB RAM
- Knowledge of any software installation
- Good if know java concepts and networking concept
Detailed Course Topics
- Understanding Java Basics.
- Understanding Server Basics.
- J2EE Application Structure.
- Application Server overview.
- Differences between versions and futures.
- Product releases
- Topology and Terminology.
- Installation Prerequisites.
- Graphical, Silent Installations.
- Status of Installation.
- Profiles, Cell, Node, Servers – details.
- Install – Network deployment and details
- Install – Application Server profile and details
- Install – Custom Profiles and details
- Install – Cell Profiles and details
- Install – Admin Agent Profiles and details
- Install – Job Manager Profiles and details
- Understanding port numbers.
- Administrative Clients.
- Administrative Console.
- Understanding different servers.
- Starting, Stopping DMGR.
- Starting, Stopping Application Servers.
- Federation Overview
- Importance of federation
- Console federation.
- Command-line federation.
- System management architecture.
- Browser-based administrative console.
- Start/stop/monitor processes.
- Manage webserver nodes.
- Different backups and recoveries.
- Understanding JNDI, CAR Files.
- Build cell – add / remove nodes.
- Cell, deployment manager, node and node agent.
- Manage generic servers.
- Application management install and uninstall.
- Application Overview
- Application management update and remove.
- Application management start and stop.
- Application management Application Access.
- Virtual host
- Understanding JDBC
- JDBC Driver details
- Understanding connection pools and data source.
- Application request flow
- JDBC Provider, Data source Configuration, Testing the configuration
- Clusters Overview.
- Types of clusters.
- Configuring clusters.
- Understanding Failover, load balance, scalability.
- Managing clusters.
- Targeting Applications to Clusters.
- Application Request flow.
- Configuring multiple clusters.
- Webserver Overview and advantages
- Application request flow using webservers
- HIS Installation and starting apache
- Plug-in Installation
- Customized tool box installation
- Plug-in integration with webserver
- Plug-in integration with Application server
- Web server integration with application servers
- Create, Start ,Stop Web servers
- Application install/management in webservers
- Application server performance overview.
- Monitoring the Servers health
- Configuring mail, sms alerts.
- Generating reports.
- Overview – where to start
- Log files overview
- Loading and tracing
- Log and trace analyzer
- Hung thread detection
- Server crash, hang, High CPU Utilization and causes
- Generating an IBM heap dump thread dump.
- Analyzing Thread and heap dumps
- Command Line overview
- Wsadmin command
- Tasks using command
- Running scripts