WORDPRESS COURSE CONTENT
Introduction to WordPress
- What is WordPress?
- Implementation and Uses
- Website building with WordPress
- Types of websites typically built with WordPress
- Blogs, Corporate Sites, Forums, E-commerce, etc.
- WordPress Site Structure
- Different Layout and Themes for website
- Pick a Web Host
- Necessities for running WordPress?
- Additional features from Hosting Platforms
- One Click Installations and their uses
- Manual Installations and their uses in WordPress
- Navigation in WordPress
- Introduction to Dashboard
- Settings and Customizer
- Foundation Setup
- Basic setup and complete DIY session
- Organizing Posts, Managing drafts, scheduled posts, featured posts, etc.
- Creating a Post
- Options within the post creation page
- Using tiny mce wisely
- Inserting and Formatting Text
- Copy as plain text
- Writing html in the post editor
- Using markdown
- More about tiny mce
- Inserting Images
- Audio and Video
- Resizing and editing images using featured images
- Audio/ video, embedding YouTube videos, etc.
- Managing Content-Using WordPress as a CMS
- Creating Content
Additional Content Types
- Listing Links using Link Manager, Adding Pages,
- Custom pages like blog archive, category archive, using page templates, etc.
- Moderating Comments,
- Spam filter and Approve/Disapprove Comments,
- Managing huge amount of Comments,
- Additional Content Types
Controlling Your Blog
- Users, User creation, Management, User rights, User roles, etc.
- Tools, Controlling Your Blog
- Setting management
- Customizing Appearance
- What is a Theme?
- More details about WordPress Themes
- Finding & Installing Themes
- Installing themes from WordPress.org
- Other reliable resources to get Open Sources Themes
- Installing external themes
- Theme Settings, Setting up a theme, Importing dummy content, etc.
- Widgets, Wise Widgets, Menus, Managing Menu/s in WordPress
- Customizing Appearance
Working with Plugins
- What is a Plugin?
- Extending functionality of your WordPress setup
- Installing and Managing Plugins
- Recent Tweets
- Using Twitter Plugin
- Adding a Contact Form
- Contact Form Management
- Adding a Photo Gallery
- Working with Plugins
Maintaining Your Website
- Comment Spam
- Comment Management
- Backups and Restore
- Security and Updates Activity maintain your website
- Manually updating WordPress
- Reference to older version (If required)
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About WordPress Developer Course
SVR Technologies works with an operation to be one of the finest WordPress online training centers that offers all the newest updated WordPress course online training in various environments .
WordPress is the most popular open-source CMS it is used for building dynamic websites and blogs. It is one of the most widely used website creation tools around the world and also an equally powerful CMS.
WordPress is free to install, deploy, and upgrade. Thousands of plugins and templates power a flexible and interface, which reduces development costs and deployment time.
WordPress Developer CV & Interview
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
WordPress Developer certification
Learn WordPress course at SVR technologies, after completion of the WordPress training, that will give you scope on your certification and skill. That provide WordPress online training which can be either paid or free you can take training online and complete the course, and then get certification for your knowledge on the WordPress course.
There will be test After WordPress developer Training program that reflects perfectly the type of questions asked in the particular certification exams and helps you score better marks in the certification exam. And the passing score is more than 60 %. Once you are qualified for the exam then you will become WordPress certified. WordPress developer Certification proves your knowledge and skills in WordPress CMS development and website administration.
The certification procedure consists of two parts: one is theoretical questions-answers test, and second one is a practice task.
It is one of the most powerful content management system it gives its user full control over the published content.
Students who want to learn web design from start & anyone who want to learn the basics of web design or want to improve their web development skills for them SVR technologies offers WordPress training course with WordPress training videos by using this users will gain from this course.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
WordPress Developer Salary & Career Growth
As long as WordPress Developer will be in demand. so throughout the world is training to build career in WordPress.
The average annual salary of WordPress developer is RS 3,61,823. The salary depends on your experience
The scope of WordPress is very high in today's time. WordPress is very popular platform currently in the field of website designing and a short WordPress training can make a great addition to your capacity.
Currently, if you are working as an HTML designer, PHP coder, or having expertise in another field, then you can easily manage to WordPress. The future of WordPress is large enough to build the trust of the clients and management quickly as it offers to modify themes, inbuilt- plugins, etc. SVR technologies design this training as comfortable to fresher’s that mean you can give the title as WordPress training for beginners. That provides wordpress tutorials use them and build your career bright.
WordPress Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.