WordPress Developer Training
WordPress Developer Training course taught by 10+ years experienced working professional. 100% practical course with real-time projects and Lifetime Access to Digital library. Sample Resume and Fast-track or 1 to 1 classes. Course Duration: 15+ hours.
Pre-requisites: Basic knowledge of HTML, PHP, and CSS.
WORDPRESS DEVELOPER TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
Introduction to WordPress
- What is WordPress?
- Implementation and Uses
- Website building with WordPress
- Types of websites typically built with WordPress
- Blogs, Corporate Sites, Forums, E-commerce, etc.
- WordPress Site Structure
- Different Layout and Themes for website
- Pick a Web Host
- Necessities for running WordPress?
- Additional features from Hosting Platforms
- One Click Installations and their uses
- Manual Installations and their uses in WordPress
- Navigation in WordPress
- Introduction to Dashboard
- Settings and Customizer
- Foundation Setup
- Basic setup and complete DIY session
- Organizing Posts, Managing drafts, scheduled posts, featured posts, etc.
- Creating a Post
- Options within the post creation page
- Using tiny mce wisely
- Inserting and Formatting Text
- Copy as plain text
- Writing html in the post editor
- Using markdown
- More about tiny mce
- Inserting Images
- Audio and Video
- Resizing and editing images using featured images
- Audio/ video, embedding YouTube videos, etc.
- Managing Content-Using WordPress as a CMS
- Creating Content
Additional Content Types
- Listing Links using Link Manager, Adding Pages,
- Custom pages like blog archive, category archive, using page templates, etc.
- Moderating Comments,
- Spam filter and Approve/Disapprove Comments,
- Managing huge amount of Comments,
- Additional Content Types
Controlling Your Blog
- Users, User creation, Management, User rights, User roles, etc.
- Tools, Controlling Your Blog
- Setting management
- Customizing Appearance
- What is a Theme?
- More details about WordPress Themes
- Finding & Installing Themes
- Installing themes from WordPress.org
- Other reliable resources to get Open Sources Themes
- Installing external themes
- Theme Settings, Setting up a theme, Importing dummy content, etc.
- Widgets, Wise Widgets, Menus, Managing Menu/s in WordPress
- Customizing Appearance
Working with Plugins
- What is a Plugin?
- Extending functionality of your WordPress setup
- Installing and Managing Plugins
- Recent Tweets
- Using Twitter Plugin
- Adding a Contact Form
- Contact Form Management
- Adding a Photo Gallery
- Working with Plugins
Maintaining Your Website
- Comment Spam
- Comment Management
- Backups and Restore
- Security and Updates Activity maintain your website
- Manually updating WordPress
- Reference to older version (If required)
WordPress Developer Training
WordPress is the most popular open-source CMS it is used for building dynamic websites and blogs. It is one of the most widely used website creation tools around the world and also an equally powerful CMS.
We hire working Professionals with high relative domain experience. They are good at technical skills and communication skills.
WordPress is free to install, deploy, and upgrade. Thousands of plugins and templates power a flexible and interface, which reduces development costs and deployment time.
CV, Interview Preparation
The instructor will share a sample resume before course completion. During course, you can seek the faculty’s help to make your CV. We’ll give you interview question answers.
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2-3 years of real experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
We’ll guide you on how to get certified as WordPress developer. Our course isn’t aiming to get certified but covered real-time examples. Course helpful to get a job and fulfilling day to day activities in the office.
Please come with an exam code. We'll guide you further.
Learn WordPress Developer Training course at SVR technologies, after completion of the WordPress training, that will give you scope on your certification and skill. That provide Online WordPress Developer training which can be either paid or free you can take training online and complete the course, and then get certification for your knowledge on the WordPress Developer Training course.
There will be test After WordPress developer Training program that reflects perfectly the type of questions asked in the particular certification exams and helps you score better marks in the certification exam. And the passing score is more than 60 %. Once you are qualified for the exam then you will become WordPress certified. WordPress developer Certification proves your knowledge and skills in WordPress CMS development and website administration.
The certification procedure consists of two parts: one is theoretical questions-answers test, and second one is a practice task.
It is one of the most powerful content management system it gives its user full control over the published content.
Students who want to learn web design from start & anyone who want to learn the basics of web design or want to improve their web development skills for them SVR technologies offers WordPress Developer training course with WordPress training videos by using this users will gain from this course.
WordPress Developer Salary, Career
As long as WordPress Developer will be in demand. so throughout the world is training to build career in WordPress.