WordPress Developer Training
Anyone can start WordPress Developer Training Online course with Basic knowledge of HTML, PHP, and CSS. We provide a 15-hour WordPress Developer course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
WordPress Developer Career
Basic knowledge of HTML, PHP, and CSS.
✔️Jobs On WordPress
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️WordPress Developer Salary
The average salary for a WordPress Developer with 2 years experience in India is ₹2.6 lakhs.
Introduction to WordPress
- What is WordPress?
- Implementation and Uses
- Website building with WordPress
- Types of websites typically built with WordPress
- Blogs, Corporate Sites, Forums, E-commerce, etc.
- WordPress Site Structure
- Different Layout and Themes for website
- Pick a Web Host
- Necessities for running WordPress?
- Additional features from Hosting Platforms
- One Click Installations and their uses
- Manual Installations and their uses in WordPress
- Navigation in WordPress
- Introduction to Dashboard
- Settings and Customizer
- Foundation Setup
- Basic setup and complete DIY session
- Organizing Posts, Managing drafts, scheduled posts, featured posts, etc.
- Creating a Post
- Options within the post creation page
- Using tiny mce wisely
- Inserting and Formatting Text
- Copy as plain text
- Writing html in the post editor
- Using markdown
- More about tiny mce
- Inserting Images
- Audio and Video
- Resizing and editing images using featured images
- Audio/ video, embedding YouTube videos, etc.
- Managing Content-Using WordPress as a CMS
- Creating Content
Additional Content Types
- Listing Links using Link Manager, Adding Pages,
- Custom pages like blog archive, category archive, using page templates, etc.
- Moderating Comments,
- Spam filter and Approve/Disapprove Comments,
- Managing huge amount of Comments,
- Additional Content Types
Controlling Your Blog
- Users, User creation, Management, User rights, User roles, etc.
- Tools, Controlling Your Blog
- Setting management
- Customizing Appearance
- What is a Theme?
- More details about WordPress Themes
- Finding & Installing Themes
- Installing themes from WordPress.org
- Other reliable resources to get Open Sources Themes
- Installing external themes
- Theme Settings, Setting up a theme, Importing dummy content, etc.
- Widgets, Wise Widgets, Menus, Managing Menu/s in WordPress
- Customizing Appearance
Working with Plugins
- What is a Plugin?
- Extending functionality of your WordPress setup
- Installing and Managing Plugins
- Recent Tweets
- Using Twitter Plugin
- Adding a Contact Form
- Contact Form Management
- Adding a Photo Gallery
- Working with Plugins
Maintaining Your Website
- Comment Spam
- Comment Management
- Backups and Restore
- Security and Updates Activity maintain your website
- Manually updating WordPress
- Reference to older version (If required)
WordPress Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.