Oracle EBS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS are Provided for Both Freshers and Experienced from the Real-Time Experts.
1. What are the report triggers in Oracle?
Ans: There are five main sorts of report triggers available within the Oracle and that they are :
- Before Report
- After Report
- After Parameter Form
- Before Parameter Form
- Between Pages
2. what’s the aim of applsyspub users in Oracle EBS?
Ans: it’s a gateway user utilized in the connection process. once you check in to the Oracle platform, first you get connected to the general public schema, applsyspub. Once the username and password get verified, you’ll get connected to the Apps schema where you’ll need to choose responsibility. (Oracle EBS Interview Questions)
3. Will the modifications wiped out a Workday calendar comes into action after saving?
Ans: No, the changes that are made into a Workday calendar will inherit action only after Building the Calendar.
4. What are the essential reasons for a line to urge backorders during Pick Release?
Ans: Reasons for the road to be backorders are
- The inventory period is closed
- Item isn’t available in inventory
- Holds are placed against the order or order line
5. What are the various key flex fields in Oracle Inventory?
Following are the various flex fields in oracle inventory:
- Item Catalogue
- Item Categories
- Stock locators
- Sales Orders
- System Items
- Accounts Alias
6. Define various planning methods in Inventory?
There are five planning methods in inventory :
- Min-Max Planning
- Kanban Planning
- Re-order point planning
- Periodic Automatic Replenishment
- Sub in Replenishment Planning
7. what’s the difference between Descriptive flexfield and Keyflexfield?
Ans: Keyflexfield is employed to uniquely identify information like INV items, GL accounts, Fixed assets, etc that companies got to keep track of. Descriptive flexfield used for capturing additional pieces of data from a transaction entered into Oracle EBS.
8. what’s the difference between Truncate the table and Drop the table?
Ans: Drop Table removes all data, indexes, constraints, permission specifications, triggers from the table whereas Truncate Table removes all rows within the table without logging particular row deletion. (Oracle EBS Interview Questions)
9. what’s the flow of the service contract?
Ans: To make a contract, you would like to follow the below-given steps-
Create a contract supported business requirement
Enter the baseline item as service coverage
Enter Line>Effectivity>Item that contract is required
Enter sales, credit, pricelist, etc.
Check for QA
Set the status of the contract as Active
10. what percentage of components are present within the service contract?
Ans: The contract lifecycle includes
- BillingManaging contracts
11. What are a custom top and its purpose?
Ans: Custom top is exclusively created for patrons to store customized components and several other other custom tops are often made as per the necessity . When Oracle corporation applies patches, every module is overridden except the custom top.
12. what is the control file used for?
Ans: it’s used for –
i) Database recovery
ii) identifying database and redo log files that are necessary to be opened for the database operation
13. what is the role of the optimizer in Oracle?
Ans: The optimizer determines an efficient and efficient process a SQL statement supported the data within the table avoiding excessive I/O resources.
14. Define the steps for customizing the form?
Ans: you would like to follow certain steps to customize forms. they’re –
The first step is to repeat the file template.FMB and Appsatnd.FMB and paste inside the custom directory. By doing so, a library related to the actual task gets copied by its own
Now, create forms and customize them
Save the created forms where you would like them to locate
15. what’s MRC ( Multiple Reporting Currency)?
Ans: MRC may be a feature associated with the oracle application that helps in reporting and maintaining records related to the transaction level in several sorts of functional currency. (Oracle EBS Interview Questions)
16. what’s Oracle EBS?
Ans: Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite) may be a collection of integrated business applications like SCM, ERP, and CRM that help businesses in resource planning, customer relationship management, and provide chain management.
17. what’s the ERP system Oracle?
Ans: Oracle ERP may be a cloud-based software solution wont to manage day-to-day business activities. This amazing business management software suite includes financial management, accounting, procurement, supply chain management, and project management.
18. Differentiate between flexfield qualifier and segment qualifier?
Ans: Flexfiled qualifier identifies segment during a flexfield whereas segment qualifier identifies value during a segment.
- Types of Flex field qualifier
- Balancing segment qualifier
- Cost center
- Natural account and
- Segment qualifier allows:-
- Budgeting, Posting
- Account Type
- Control Account and
- Reconciliation flag
19. the way to know whether Multi-org is installed or not?
Ans: SELECT MULTI_ORG_FLAG FROM FND_PRODUCT_GROUPS
If MULTI_ORG_FLAG is about to ‘Y’, it multi org else not
20. what’s multi-org?
Ans: it’s data security functionality available in Oracle 10.6 and above that permits multiple operating units to be defined within one installation of Oracle Applications products.
21. What are tablespace and its types?
Ans: An Oracle 11g database requires the subsequent tablespaces –
System Tablespace – it’s created when the database is installed and holds data dictionary tables owned by the SYS account.
Undo Tablespace – It holds undo (rollback) information wont to track database changes (Oracle Training Online)
Temporary Tablespace – it’s wont to sort data while it’s being processed.
22. What are a responsibility, Menu, and Request groups, and the way are they related?
Responsibility – A responsibility may be a set of authority that allows users to access the functionality appropriate to their roles.
Menu – A menu may be a hierarchical arrangement of functions that appears within the Navigator. Every responsibility features a menu assigned thereto.
Request Group – an invitation group may be a collection of reports/concurrent programs to regulate user access. Only a supervisor can create an invitation group.
23. Is it possible to submit a concurrent request directly from the operating system?
Ans: To submit the report directly, we’d like to follow some steps –
First of all, write a Shell script.
Then, log in to the database
Run the function FND_REQUEST.Submit()
24. what’s a Formula column?
Ans: A formula column is employed to perform the user-defined computation for other columns like placeholder columns.
25. what’s ABC analysis and why is it used?
Ans: ABC analysis is employed to categorize items into three different classes ie’ A, B, and C where A is that the most precious and C is that the least. Through this analysis, it becomes easy to watch and keep track of the precious items.
26. what’s the picking rule out inventory?
Ans: Picking rule is employed to seek out out the entire items purchasable order supported revision, Lot, Locator, and Sub inventory. (Online Training Institute)
(Oracle EBS Interview Questions)
27. Is it possible to vary the item name once it’s created?
Ans: Yes, we will change the item name at the master level.
28. Is inventory Master org mandatory?
Ans: Yes, inventory master-org is mandatory because we don’t create a selected master-org, then the system will consider inv org as its master org.
29. what are the various status attributes within the Item?
Ans: There are following are the attributes
- BOM Enabled
- Build-in WIP
- Customer order enabled
- Internal Order enabled
30. what percentage of Primary Components structure The E-business Suite And Name Them?
Five primary components structure the E-Business Suite. The components are:
concurrent processor and
The Oracle database.
31. E-business Suite Architecture Has Many Other Components apart from the first Components, What Are a number of the opposite Components Which Are a part of The E-business Suite Architecture?
Some of the opposite components are:
32. Why Does Oracle Recommend Running The Concurrent Processing Node On the appliance Tier?
Ans: Because of the fast network connectivity between the Concurrent Processing Node, and therefore the Database Node, Oracle suggests the Concurrent Processing Node run on the appliance tier, whereas Oracle suggested the Concurrent Processing Node runs on an equivalent tier because of the database node.
33. Recommended By Oracle, what’s The Suggested Number Of Tiers The Architecture Should Have And Why?
Ans: The two-tier architecture is that the recommended number of tiers at a minimum to be running on Oracle Applications, because with single-tier architecture, contention can happen between the appliance and database processing, causing performance degradation.
(Oracle EBS Interview Questions)
34. what’s Atp? What Support Does The Atp Provide?
ATP means Available to vow and has the power to distribute from an existing inventory or backorder to the new inventory.
35. Why Does Oracle Use Advanced Shipment Notice (asn)
ASN is what’s utilized in Oracle, which records the transaction that has been received into inventory. Once that happens a logical shipping transaction occurs, then the transfer of titles occurs, and therefore the customer’s invoice is generated. (Oracle EBS Training Online)
36. If After Cloning, All Of The Concurrent Managers didn’t Start, How Would You Resolve The Issue?
To resolve this issue, you’d got to stop all of the middle-tier services to incorporate the concurrent managers. Then you’d want to prevent and restart the database, last but not least you’d connect SQLPLUS as an APPS user and run EXEC FND_CONC_CLONE.SETUP_CLEAN; COMMIT; EXIT;
37. A Concurrent Program Starts To Run supported What Criteria?
Ans: A concurrent program starts to run supported when the run is really scheduled to start out , whether or not the concurrent program has been placed on hold, counting on whether the program is compatible to run with other programs or not, and therefore the priority of the request.
38. When The Priority Of A Concurrent Request Is Set; Who Is liable for fixing The Concurrent Request, And By Using What User Profile Option?
Ans: The supervisor is that the one liable for setting the priority of a concurrent request. The Concurrent: Priority user profile option is what’s used when setting the priority of a concurrent request.
39. what percentage of Life Cycle Stages Or Phases Does A Concurrent Request Have? Name The Stages?
The life cycle stages or phases that a concurrent request goes through are three but might be as many as four. The life cycle stages, also referred to as stages are:
- completed, and
40. what’s Oam, And What Does This Application Provide?
OAM stands for Oracle Applications Manager and assists with patch management.
41. what’s the aim Of Purging Transient Data, Which Is Stored In An Oracle E-business Suite System?
Ans: When you purge data that’s not needed periodically, it helps decrease backup times, reduces downtime when system upgrades are needed, also as improves system performance, and increases storage efficiency. (Oracle EBS Interview Questions)
42. When fixing A Profile Option, Most Profiles Use the safety Hierarchy Type. What Are The Four Levels At Which These Profile Options are often Set At Going From rock bottom Level, To the very best Level?
The four levels are:
- The site which is that the lowest level,
- User (highest level).
43 what’s Oracle Alert?
Oracle Alert, allows you to look at the critical activities in your database immediately.
44. Name The Pre-defined Type Alerts?
There are two pre-defined type alerts. Their names are periodic alerts and event alerts.
45. Name The Products within the Oracle E-business Suite Technology Layer?
The products within the technology layer are:
- Oracle Application Object Library (FND),
- Oracle Applications DBA (AD),
- Oracle Common Modules (AK),
- Oracle Applications Utilities (AU),
- Oracle Workflow (WF),
- Oracle Alerts (ALR), and
- Oracle Applications Framework (FWK).
46. There Are Six sorts of Sql Statements, Name Them.
The SQL Statements are:
- Data Definition Language (DDL) Statements,
- Data Manipulation Language (DML) Statements,
- Transaction Control Statements,
- Session Control Statements,
- System Control Statements and
- Embedded SQL Statements.
47. In Oracle There Are Background Processes, Which Processes Are the foremost Important?
The background processes in Oracle which are most vital are:
SMON (System Monitor Process),
PMON (Process Monitor Process),
DBWR (Database Writer or Dirty Buffer Writer Process),
LGWR (Log Writer process), and
ARCH (optional archive process).
48. what percentage of Access Control Layers does one Have Within Oracle Applications?
Ans: There are six access control layers, the primary three layers of the stack are called core security; the primary layer is function security, which is that the base layer of the safety stack, the second layer is data security, and therefore the third layer is role-based access control (RBAC). Layer 4-6 is understood because of the administrative features; the fourth layer is named delegated administration, the fifth layer is provisioning features and therefore the sixth layer is named self-service and approvals.
49. what percentage of library Types? Name The Library Types?
Ans: There are two library types, which are concurrent library and transaction library.
50. The: block. field Mechanism is employed For? What Happens If This Mechanism is employed In Your Value Sets?
This mechanism is merely used for backward compatibility; if you employ the: block. field mechanism in your value sets, your value sets won’t be compatible with future releases of Oracle Applications.