1. Explain security management in terms of Cloud Computing?
Answer: Identity management access provides the authorization of application services. Access control permission is given to users to have complete controlling access of another user who is entering into the cloud environment.
Authentication and authorization provide permission to only the authorized and authenticated users to access the data and applications. (Interview Question On Cloud Computing)
2. What are the advantages of using cloud computing?
The advantages of using cloud computing are:
a)Data backup and storage of data
b)Powerful server capabilities
c)SaaS ( Software as a service)
d)Information technology sandboxing capabilities
e)Increase in productivity
f)Cost-effective & Time saving
3. What are the system integrators in Cloud Computing?
Answer: The system integrator provides the strategy of the complicated process used to design a cloud platform. The integrator provides information about the data center creation. Integrator allows creating more accurate hybrid and private cloud network, as integrators have all the knowledge about the data center creation.
4. List down the three basic clouds in cloud computing?
- Professional cloud
- Personal cloud
- Performance cloud
5. What are the essential things that must be followed before going to a cloud computing platform?
The essential things that must be followed are-
- Compliance issues
- Data storage types
Maintaining data integrity in the cloud
Ensuring availability and access
Protection from loss of data
Uptime – reduction of downtime
6. What are the security benefits of cloud computing?
Answer: Cloud computing authorizes the application service, so it is used in identity management. (Online training institute)
It provides permissions to the users so that they can control the access of another user who is entering into the cloud environment.
7. What is the difference between cloud and traditional datacenters?
Answer: The cost of the traditional datacenter is higher than cloud because, in traditional databases, there is overheating problems and some software and hardware issue.
8. What are the different deployment models?
Answer: Cloud computing supports several deployment models, each has its own services and operation to a cloud environment. A larger organization uses a private cloud where small businesses utilize the public cloud, below are some of the deployment models:
1.Private Cloud: It is provided for a single organization having multiple business units. Private cloud is owned, managed and operated by the organization. It may reside in on or off-premises. Organizations opt for private cloud for sensitive and critical information as it provides security, reliability, service and it has the ability to scale.
2.Community Cloud: It is provided to be accessible by a group of an organization as it shares infrastructure between which belongs to a particular community, i.e. bank and trading firm. It can be managed and operated by the company, a third-party, or a combination. It may reside either on-premises or in a remote data center and it can be hosted internally or externally.
3.Public Cloud: Public cloud infrastructure is open for use by the public. It is more secure than accessing information via the internet. It is managed and operated by a government organization or business and it exists on the cloud provider.
The public cloud provides functions like collaboration, CRM, Storage, and social networking.
4.Hybrid Cloud: It is a combination of two or more different cloud deployment model that remains unique entities and they are bound tоgеthеr bу ѕtаndаrdizеd or proprietary tесhnоlоgу thаt еnаblеѕ data аnd application роrtаbilitу (е.g. сlоud bursting for load-balancing between clouds).
9. Explain Cloud Service Models?
Answer: There are three types of Cloud Service Models:
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Software as a service (SaaS)
10. What are the characteristics of cloud architecture that separates it from the traditional one?
Answer: The characteristics that make cloud architecture above traditional architecture is
The cloud architecture provides the hardware requirement.
The architecture is able to scale the resource on demand.
Cloud architecture can easily manage and handle dynamic workloads without failure.
11. Name the computer code which will be used to implement load balancing?
Answer: Apache mod_proxy_balancer. Load balancing is often used to increase utilization and output, lower latency, cut back response time, and avoid system overload.
12. What are the main features of cloud services?
Answer: Some important features of the cloud service are given as follows:
- Accessing and managing commercial software.
- Centralizing the activities of management of software in the Web environment.
- Developing applications that are capable of managing several clients.
- Centralizing the updating feature of software that eliminates the need for downloading the upgrades.
13. What are the different modes of software as a service?
Answer: Software as a Service provides cloud application platform on which a user can create an application with the tools provided.
The modes of software as a service are defined as:
1. Simple multi-tenancy: in this, each user has its own resources that are different from other users. It is an inefficient mode where the user has to put more time and money to add more infrastructure if the demand rises in less time to deliver.
2. Fine-grain multi-tenancy: in this, the functionality remains the same that the resources can be shared to many. But it is more efficient as the resources are shared not the data and permission within an application.
14. What are the characteristics on which a Cloud Computing Model should be selected for implementing and managing the workload?
Answer: Scalability is a characteristic of cloud computing through which increasing workload can be handled by increasing in proportion the amount of resource capacity. It allows the architecture to provide on-demand resources if the requirement is being raised by the traffic. Whereas, elasticity is being one of the characteristic provide the concept of commissioning and decommissioning of a large amount of resource capacity dynamically. It is measured by the speed by which the resources are coming on demand and the usage of the resources.
15. What is cloud computing?
Answer: cloud computing is computing which is completely based on the Internet. It can also be defined as the next stage in the evolution of the Internet. Cloud computing uses the cloud (Internet) that provides the way to deliver the services whenever and wherever the user of the cloud needs. Companies use cloud computing to fulfill the needs of their customers, partners, and providers. Cloud computing includes vendors, partners, and business leaders as the three major contributors. The vendors are the one who provides applications and their related technology, infrastructure, hardware, and integration.
The partners are those who offer cloud services demand and provide support service to the customers. The business leaders are the ones who use or evaluate the cloud service provided by the partners. Cloud computing enables companies to treat their resources as a pool and not as independent resources.
16. What are the basic characteristics of cloud computing?
Answer: The four basic characteristics of cloud computing are given as follows:
Elasticity and scalability.
Self-service provisioning and automatic de-provisioning.
Billing self-service based usage model.
17. Explain what is the minimal requirement to implement an IAAS Cloud?
The minimal requirement to implement is basically three things:
- OS to support hypervisor or a hypervisor.
– Preferably open-source software like Linux and Xen hypervisor
- Networking topology and implementation.
– Public Network or Private network with Level 3 Switch
- Selection of cloud model as per requirement or business.
– SaaS, Software as a Service
– PaaS, Platform as a Service
– CaaS, Communication as a Service
18. Do you know Public Cloud?
Answer: These are the platforms which are public means open to the people for use and deployment. For example, google, amazon, etc. They focus on a few layers like cloud application, an infrastructure providing and providing platform markets.
19. Tell me is Cloud Computing an application?
Answer: The Cloud Computing is not an application but it is a methodology that deploys the application in a custom fashion on a server. It can be also learned as an advance model of client-server architecture that is highly flexible, scalable and configurable. This architecture leverages high performance out of machines with quite an ease of management.
20. What are the different models for deployment in cloud computing?
The different deployment models in cloud computing are:
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
21. Mention the services that are provided by Window Azure Operating System?
Window Azure provides three core services which are given as
22. What are the business benefits involved in cloud architecture?
The benefits involved in cloud architecture is
Zero infrastructure investment
Just in time infrastructure
More efficient resource utilization.
23. What are the security aspects provided with cloud?
a) Identity management: It authorizes the application services
b)Access control: permission has to be provided to the users so that they can control the access of another user who is entering into the cloud environment.
c)Authentication and Authorization: Allows only the authorized and authenticated user only to access the data and applications
24. What are the characteristics of cloud architecture that separates it from the traditional one?
Answer: The characteristics that make cloud architecture above traditional architecture is
a)According to the demand, cloud architecture provides the hardware requirement
b)Cloud architecture is capable of scaling the resource on demand
c) Cloud architecture is capable of managing and handling dynamic workloads without failure
25. What is the usage of utility computing?
Answer: Utility computing is a plug-in managed by an organization which decides what type of services has to be deployed from the cloud. It facilitates users to pay only for what they use.
26. What are the different data types used in cloud computing?
Answer: Cloud computing is going all together for a different look as it now includes different data types like emails, contacts, images, blogs, etc. The amount of data increasing day by day and cloud computing is requiring new and efficient data types to store them. For example, if you want to save a video then you need a data type to save that. Latency requirements are increasing as the demand is increasing. Companies are going for lower latency for many applications.
27. Why API’s is used in cloud services?
Answer: API’s (Application Programming Interfaces) is used in cloud platform because:
It provides an alternative way that you don’t need to write the fully-fledged program.
It makes communication between one or more applications.
It creates applications and link cloud services with other systems.
28. Explain Software as a Service (SaaS)?
Answer: Software as a Service (SaaS) is an important part of cloud computing. It provides cloud applications like Google is doing. It facilitates users to save their document on the cloud and create as well.
29. What is the use of API in cloud services?
Answer: API stands for Application programming interface is very useful in cloud platforms as it allows easy implementation of it on the system. It removes the need to write full-fledged programs. It provides the instructions to make the communication between one or more applications. It also allows easy to create an application with ease and link the cloud services with other systems.
30. What are the distinctive attributes of Cloud Computing?
Answer: Utility form of delivery, elasticity, low barrier to entry. These attributes modification how applications are created, priced and delivered.
31. An action is a combination load balancer and application server that’s a server placed between a firewall or router?
Answer: Application Delivery Controller (ADC) is assigned a virtual IP address (VIP) that it maps to a pool of servers supported application-specific criteria.
32. State the list of a need of virtualization platform in implementing cloud?
Answer: The need of virtualization platform in implementing cloud is to manage the service level policies, cloud operating system, and virtualization platforms help to stay the backend level and user level ideas totally different from one another.
33. Why Does An Organization Need To Manage The Workloads?
Answer: The workload can be defined as an independent service or a set of code that can be executed. It can be everything from a data-intensive workload to storage or a transaction processing workload and does not rely upon the outside elements. The workload can be considered as a small or complete application.
The organization manages workloads because of the following reasons:
- To know how their applications are running.
- To know what functions they are performing.
- To know the charges of the individual department according to the use of the service.
34. Give A Brief Introduction Of Windows Azure Operating System?
Answer: The Windows Azure operating system is used for running cloud services on the Windows Azure platform, as it includes necessary features for hosting your services in the cloud. It also provides a runtime environment that consists of the Web server, computational services, basic storage, queues, management services, and load balancers. The operating system provides development. Fabric for development and testing of services before their deployment on the Windows Azure in the cloud.
35. Comment On The Security Of Cloud Computing?
Answer: It is a sub-domain of networks, computers and information security in a larger aspect. Cloud computing security is referred to as cloud computing. It is designed in such a way that it acts to safeguard the policies and technologies of organizations. Controls are deployed to protect applications, company’s data and framework of security protocols.
36. Explain the importance of cloud computing in IT?
Answer: cloud computing addresses the explosive growth of internet-connected devices, and complements the increasing presence of technology in today’s world. Cloud computing provides superior user experience, is massively scalable, and is characterized by the internet-driven economics.
37. What is the phase as an organization?
Answer: It is similarly a layer in cloud structure. This model depends on the establishment show and gives resources like PCs, accumulating and framework. It is careful to give complete virtualization of the establishment layer, influence it to take after a single server and imperceptible for the outside world.
38. What are the libraries and tools are available in the Google Cloud platform?
Answer: Google cloud platform provides the vast kind libraries for programming languages like Java, Python, and Ruby, etc.
39. What is the reason to choose the Google Cloud platform?
Answer: Best reasonable prices, platform-independent, Advanced performance, and technology, good service, commitment are good, etc.
40. Explain basic characteristics of cloud computing?
- Elasticity and Scalability
- Self-service provisioning and automatic de-provisioning
- Standardized interfaces
- Billing self-service based usage model.
41. How can I request more data quota?
Answer: After completion default data, To increase the quota you need to be got in quota page from there you need to select the IAM quotas page
42. Explain are Type-1 Hypervisors better in performance than Type-2 Hypervisors and Why?
Answer: Yes the Type-1 Hypervisors are better in performance as compared to Type-2 hypervisors because Type-1 hypervisors do not run through a host OS, they utilize all resources directly from Host hardware. In cloud implementation, Type-1 hypervisors are used rather than Type-2 because Cloud servers need to run multiple OS images and it should be noted that if OS images are run on host an OS as in case of Type-2, the resources will get wasted.
Step 1: Sign in to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
Step 2: Go to the left side menu in the console and select Billing.
Step 3: Select Go to linked billing account in case you have more than one billing account in order to manage the billing of the current project. If you want to check to bill for a different account, select Manage billing accounts.
Step 4: Go to the Transactions.
Note that by default, you will have the view of the past 3 months’ transactions in the Transactions. To perform one of the following actions, you can use the toggle on the page
44. Describe platforms which are used for large scale cloud computing?
The platforms that are used for large scale cloud computing are:
- Apache Hadoop
45. What are the upsides of cloud organizations?
Following are the major ideal conditions of cloud organizations:
Cost saving: It helps in the utilization of enthusiasm for the corporate zone. Thusly, it is cost saving.
Flexible and Robust: It helps in making versatile and generous applications. In advance, the scaling took months, anyway now, scaling takes less time.
Proficient: It helps in saving time similar to sending and upkeep.
46. Comment On Cloud Computing Revolution?
Answer: It’s essential to understand that the cloud computing revolution is not just about doing old things in new ways, also it is not just more cheap and green but also more collaborative intelligent and better available. The opportunity for Information technology department is to achieve new things and to make new things possible by cloud computing.
47. How many types of deployment models are used in the cloud?
Answer: There are 4 types of deployment models used in the cloud:
48. Does Cloud computing present new opportunities for users and developers?
Answer: Yes, because it is based on the paradigm of a shared multi-tenant utility.
49. What are the different datacenter’s deployments of cloud computing?
Answer: Cloud computing consists of different data centers and they are mentioned below
Containerized data centers – Containerized data centers are the packages that contain a consistent set of servers, network components, and storage delivered to large warehouse kind of facilities. Here, each deployment is relatively unique.
Low-density datacenters – A data center which is containerized can cause heavy density, which in turn causes much heat and many engineering troubles. Low-density datacentres are the solution to this problem.
Note: Browse latest cloud computing interview questions and cloud computing tutorial. Here you can check cloud computing Training details and cloud computing training videos for self learning. Contact +91 988 502 2027 for more information.