01. Do you covered real-time issues?
Yes, Instructor cover many real-world examples.
02. Can I access the next version also?When ever we conduct live classes on next version, from the same faculty. Thus you can access them.
03. May I watch unlimited times?Yes, Unlimited times.
04. Course Life-time access?You can access the course videos for Life-time.
05. Mainframe Learning pre-requisites?
should know Modify procedures to resolve complicated problems in view of computer equipment capacity along with constraints, operating time and desired results form.
Mainframes were the large cabinets housing the central processing unit (CPU) and main memory of early computers. The term persists to describe and differentiate these larger computers, known for their considerable size and amount of storage, processing power, and reliability, from smaller counterparts such as servers, minicomputers, workstations, and personal computers (PCs). While mainframe is a generic term, most people instantly associate these computing workhorses with IBM and their System Z, the most popular and widely used models. The Z15 is the latest model.
06. What is self-learning?
Self Learning is nothing but pre-recorded Videos. These videos recorded while we were conducted instructor-led online classes.