What are the features of Tableau?
From connection through collaboration, Tableau is the maximum powerful, secure, and flexible quit-to-cease analytics platform in your statistics.Designed for the person, however, scaled for the organization, Tableau is the handiest commercial enterprise intelligence platform that turns your information into insights that power movement. (E learning portal)
In this Tableau blog, you’ll learn about what Tableau is, what it is used for, how Tableau works, and so on one by one from scratch.Affiliations like Amazon, Walmart, Accenture, Lenovo, and so forth for the most part use Tableau.
This is the reason why you can find an increasing demand for Tableau Training in the IT market. Before digging deep into Tableau, let’s understand, ‘
What are the Main Tableau Features?
Tableau has many functions that make it famous. Some key capabilities of Tableau are:
- Patented technology from Stanford University.
- Toggle view and drag-and-drop.
- List of native data connectors.
- Highlight and filter data.
- Share dashboards.
- Embed dashboards within.
- Mobile-geared up dashboards.
- Data notifications.
- Tableau Reader for data viewing.
- Dashboard commenting.
- Create “no-code” facts queries.
- Translate queries to visualizations.
- Import all tiers and sizes of data.
- Create interactive dashboards.
- String insights right into a guided story.
- Metadata management.
- Automatic updates.
- Security permissions at any level.
- Tableau Public for data sharing.
- Server REST API
Note: Browse latest Tableau Interview Questions and Tableau Tutorial. Here you can check Tableau Training Online details and Tableau Training Videos for self learning. Contact +91 988 502 2027 for more information.