Tableau Course Details
- Lowest Fee
- Experienced Faculty
- Real-time Scenarios
- Fast-track / Weekend batches
- Life-time Video Access
- Do the faculty have the real-time experience?
Yes, the faculty has more the 8+ years of experience in real-time.
- How many batches completed?
Successfully trained more than 10 batches
- Will the trainer concentrate on the practical sessions?
Absolutely, the trainer concentrates on 30% theoretical and 70% on practical.
- Do the faculty clear all the doubts during the session?
Obviously, the faculty clears all the doubts during the session.
- Bank of America
The average salary for a Tableau Developer is $75,401
- Tableau Consultant
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Bank of America
Choice of Training Mode
- by Experienced Faculty
- Interactive Class Recordings
- Life-time Video Access
- Real time Scenarios
- Practical Approach
- Doubt Clarification
Instructor Led Training
- Live Instructor Led Online Classes
- 100% Hands-on Classes
- Real time Scenarios
- Faculty will Provide work environment
- Instant Doubt Clarification
- CV, Interview and Certification Guidance
Frequently Asked Questions!
1) In what way you help me in interview preparation?
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
2) What will they provide for references for interview preparation?
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
3) Can i crack the interview with 3 year’s experience?
At the completion of this course, with hands on training definitely give you confidence that you go in interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
1) What if I miss a class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
2) If I cancel my enrollment, will I get the refund?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
3) Are these classes conducted via Live online streaming?
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
4) How will I execute the practical?
The trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
1) Do i get any support during CV Preparation?
Yes, we suggest you and support for making CV
2) Do you Provide any real-time projects in CV Preparation?
In CV Preparation for real time projects provide template documentation for implementation project. You can access practice that in your idea system. If you have any difficulty, you can approach the trainer.
3) Will you provide any sample CV’S?
Yes, we will provide sample C.V’s for experience 2-3 years.
4) Can i expect your helping hand in C.V Preparation?
Definitely, we help you during C.V Preparation.
1) What is the certification procedure?
Yes during the course, we will guide you and give you clear picture about certification procedure.
2) Can i attempt certification after this course?
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
3) Do you support me to pass certification?
Even after completion of course, you can approach trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
4) Do they provide the certification sample query’s and references?
Surely, We provide the certification sample query’s and references.
5) Does this certification benefit my career?
The certification has the multiple impact and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
1) Is this a job guarantee program?
Institute doesn’t provide you any guarantee to get a job but as a guide as a mentor, as a friend we will always provide you a good opportunity.
2) Do you help me to get a job?
We will definitely help you in attending interviews and it’s your caliber, hard-work and ability.
3) After getting job can I expect support from you?
Even after getting job when you stuck in any problem we will help but not for sure.
4) How long they give support after course?
We are ready to help always, however it should fit in our course curriculum.
SVR Technologies is a global training institute we are the leading training institute for online E-learning Training. Our aim is to provide best and quality training in the latest IT technologies. All our trainers are real-time professionals and have more than 9 years of experience. SVR offers online training with flexible and cost-effective. Attend classes in online on your flexible at your place anywhere in the world anytime time zone. And also offer training on weekdays, weekends and fast track which is based on your timings and availability of trainer.
Tableau Training is a trending and market-leading BI tool used to visualize and analyze your data in an easily absorbable format. It allows you to work on live data-set and spend more time on data analysis rather than data wrangling.
Tableau Training program will help you in mastering concepts of data visualization with a firm understanding of Tableau Architecture. In this course, you will learn about concepts of Filters, Parameters, Graphs, Maps, Table Calculation, and Dashboards. You will succeed more Knowledge in data blending, data aggregation and R Connectivity with Tableau.
Why This Course
Tableau using across worldwide industries like Facebook, Dell, General Motors, Bank of America & other 36,000 MNCs. The average salary of Tableau professional is $100,000P.A.
Tableau is a Captain in 2017 of Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms.
Tableau Training will help you to create complex and data visualizations. With its automatic and end-user approach to data visualization and today, Tableau is a popular choice for big and small organizations.
The Tableau concentrates on receiving important skills which you can implement on the job platform such as using analytics and statistical tools. Creating reports and dashboards, and learning the many aspects of data visualization.
- Understand Desktop of Tableau Architecture and how to use Tableau in real life
- Tableau statistics and interactive dashboard
- Learn Tableau Reporting, Graphs, Maps, and Table Calculation
- Analyze and compose data with data connections
- Understand Special Field Types and Tableau Generated Fields
- Learn and understand how to implement Data Aggregation and Data Blending in the tableau
- Understand R Connectivity with Tableau (Tableau Online Developer Training)
Tableau Server Modules in Tableau Training are given below:
- Application Server
- VizQL Server
- Data Server
Application Server: When a user opens a view on a client device than that user starts a session from a Tableau Server. That means this Application Server thread starts and checks the permissions for that user and that view. So this process handling browsing and permission for Tableau Server web and mobile interfaces.
VizQL Server: The VizQL process sends queries directly to the data source if a view is opened when the client sends a request to the VizQL server. In this, Every VizQL Server has its own cache that can be shared across multiple users
Data Server: It maintains a field metadata from the tableau desktop such as definitions, calculations, and groups. Data server allows the user and manages to store data tableau in data sources.
Who Should Do This Course
Professionals looking to move to analytics domain and no obligations to learn Tableau Online.
- Data Visual Analysts Functional Experts
- Data Scientists
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Testing Professionals (Tableau Admin Training Online)
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
Projects Included In The Course
Project: Category Performance Analysis
Statement: This Tableau Training project involves ranking subcategories by performance. The Best Performing Subcategories have been awarded from last 4 years, According to the Performance Evaluation, across the constant profit. (Selenium Training)The top subcategories based on the profits the manager helps to recognize and uses, further dashboard characteristics to describe a complete picture for Subcategory sales.
After finishing the Tableau Training successfully, participants would be skilled with:
- Activating the Product
- Configuring the Server
- Setting up Distributed Servers
- Adding Users
About Exam & Certification
After achieving the primary Tableau Training skills, your knowledge will be increased by answering similar questions to those on the Tableau Qualified Associate certification exam.
- Registration fee: $250 / EXAM FEE (USD)
- 100 multiple-choice/multiple select questions. (Hadoop Training)
- Time allocated to complete the exam 90mintues and passing score is 65%
- Form the date of achieving Tableau Certification valid for 2 years
Tableau is a leader in a vision of the market. Still, along with Tableau technology make sure of learning the following:
- Data Modelling (How data is designed for Tableau).
- Predictive Analytics
- Chart Usage
In the upcoming years, Tableau developers have the highest job growth. (SQL Server Training)Present Tableau developers play a major role in every IT department.
- The Average Salary of Tableau developer – $ 100, 476.
- The Average Salary of Tableau Service Lead – $ 200,146.
Introduction to Data Visualization
- Elements of Visualization, Dashboards,
- Tableau Desktop,
- Application Terminology
- Visual Cues for Fields
- Connecting to data – Basics
- Connecting to Excel
- Bar Chart
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Line Chart
- Multi Line Chart
- Area Chart
- Pie Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Trend Lines
- Filled Map
- Symbol Map
- Word Cloud
- Tree map
- Packed Bbble
- Dual Line Chart
- Side by Side Bar Chart
- Highlight Table
- Grand Totals.
- Cross tab
- Normal Tables
- Multi measure Tables
Joins in Tableau: Joining Conditions, Multi Table joins
- Duplicating Columns
- Renaming Columns
- Aliases, Creating Calculated Fields
- Default Aggregation
- Comments Data type conversion.
Hierarchy & Groups:
- Creating Hierarchy
- Creating Static Groups
- Using Functions in creating groups.
Sorting in Tableau:
- Sorting Options in Tableau
- Combined fields to sort multi-dimension graph
- Sorting Priorities.
Dual Axis Graphs:
- Dual Line Charts
- Side by Side Bar Chart
- Use of Measure name and Measure Values
- Multiline Chart
- Donut Chart
- Pie Chart and Map
- Donut Chart and Map.
Histogram – Single Axis Histogram
Dual Axis Histogram.
- Pareto Chart
- Motion Chart
- Box Plot
- Funnel Chart
- Waterfall Chart
- String Calculated Fields
- Date Calculated Fields
-What if Analysis
- Parameters to Select Columns
- Parameters to Select Charts Actions in Tableau
-Filter Actions, URL Actions. Creating Dashboard
-Dashboard Alignments, Dashboard Formatting, Containers.
-Dashboard Actions, Navigations Tableau Calculation
- Aggregating Data
- Connection Type
-Data Extract Connection
-Comparison of Live And Extract connection
- Sharing Dashboard
-Ways to Share Dashboard Offline
- Data Blending
-How to Combine Data from different Data sources
-How to define relationship between different data sources
- Filter 1
- Different Filter options
- Dimensions of filter
- Ways to make filter Global
- How to blend graphs from different Data sources
- Can we have global Filter using Blending
- Story Telling
- Why Story Telling in Tableau
- Story points
- When to Tell a Story