Cyber Security Training
Anyone can start learning Cyber Security course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 30-hour Cyber Security course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments. Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Cyber Security Engineer Career Facts
Cyber Security Engineer Pre-requisites
Basic Computer Knowledge.
Jobs On Cyber Security Engineer
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
Cyber Security Engineer Salary
The average salary for a Cyber Security Engineer with 4years of experience in india is $33,730 – $114,138 PA.
Cyber Security Course Outline:
- CCNA Concepts
- Basic explanation on DNS and DHCP.
- Basic explanation on firewall, DLP, Proxy, IDS and IPS.
- Basic explanation on CIA and AAA.
- Explanation on Threat, Risk and Vulnerability.
- Basic explanation on Security assessment tools like Firewall, DLP, IPS, IDS, Antivirus, Proxy, Email security gateway.
- Basic training on Phishing mail analysis.
- Basic training on threat hunting.
- Training on Log Monitoring analysis.
- Training on SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Tool – Log monitoring and analysis of logs through SIEM, SIEM architecture.
- Training on SOC Process and day to day activities of SOC
- Training on Types of malwares with examples
- Training on different types of cyber attacks
- Training on Incident response process
- Training on Cyber Kill Chain