Microsoft Azure Training Topics
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud
- Cloud computing service
- Cloud deployment models
- Introduction to the Azure cloud computing
- Azure Infrastructure
- Azure Services
- Azure CLI & PowerShell
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Azure Regions & Regions-Pair
- Overview of Azure VMs
- Constructing Azure Virtual Machines
- Planning and Deploying Azure VMs
- Managing Azure VMs
- Backup VMs
- Manage security on VMs
- Monitoring VMs
- Azure Virtual Machine Workloads
- Customizing Azure Virtual Machine Networking
- Overview of Azure Disks Storage
- Disks used by VMs
- Types of disks
- Introduction to Blob storage
- Types of Blobs
- Create an Azure storage account
- Managing container
- Managing Blob Operations
- Introduction to Azure virtual network
- Azure Traffic Routing
- Virtual network peering
- Virtual Network Service Endpoints
- IP address
- Creation and configuration of Virtual Network
- VPN Gateway
- Azure DNS overview
- DNS zones and records
- Delegation of DNS zones with Azure DNS
- Azure DNS for private domains
- Overview of Traffic Manager
- Traffic Manager routing methods
- Traffic Manager endpoints
- Managing Traffic Manager
- Overview of Azure Load Balancer
- Internet Load Balancer
- Internal Load Balancer
- Understand load balancer probes
- Virtual machine scale set templates
- Deploy a scale set
- Create the scale set
- Overview of the Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- How CDN is used
- CDN Origin
- CDN Deployment
- CDN Cache-control
- Overview of Site Recovery
- Business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) with Azure Recovery Services
- Replicate an Azure VM
- Set up and Run disaster recovery
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Application Analytics
- Building High-Performance Applications
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
- Overview of Azure SQL Database service
- Azure SQL Database Features
- Create and Manage SQL database
- Overview of Azure Monitor
- Azure Monitor Sources
- Azure Metric value
- Azure Alerts and Service Health
- Azure Active Directory edition
- Azure Identity management
- Manage and control access
- Azure Identity solutions
- Designing and deploying Azure WebApp
- Scaling up and scaling out WebApp
- Monitoring web apps
- Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- Azure Storage Queues
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Service Bus Queues
- Azure Service Bus Relay
- Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs
- Azure SDK Client Libraries
- Scripting Azure Service Management by Using Windows
- Azure REST Interface
- Azure Resource Manager
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Microsoft Azure Course
Online training a word which is frequently being used these days. Online training has made our lives easier. It is saving our time and helping us learn whatever we want through the help of internet. Microsoft Azure Training is nothing different from anything else we learn online. (MicroStrategy training) It is a computer course which is learned through the mode of online.
If at all you’re looking out for learning the Microsoft Azure Training course then this is the right place for you for learning Azure online training with us. It is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed and Microsoft partner hosted datacenters. Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more and saving money. Microsoft Azure began as a Windows Server-based cloud platform but has since grown to become a very flexible cloud platform that enables developers to use any language, framework, or tool to build, deploy and manage applications. Microsoft Azure Training, formerly known as Windows Azure, is the latest brand name for the Azure cloud.
Microsoft Azure Course Overview:
Ronal can be productive with Azure. The integrated tools, pre-built templates, and managed services make it easier to build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps faster, using skills you already have and technologies you already know. Microsoft Azure Training is a service company that allows you to deploy code on Microsoft’s servers. Scaling and reliability are controlled by the Microsoft Azure Fabric Controller so the services and environment do not crash if one of the servers crashes within the Microsoft data center and provides (Cloud Computing Interview Questions) the management of the user’s web application like memory resources and load balancing. Azure is based on Windows, so you can write applications in the same programming languages you’ve used for Windows apps. Applications running on Azure run in virtual machines, with each instance of the app running in its own VM on the 64-bit Windows Server 2008 operating system. Microsoft provides the Windows Azure software development kit. Taking advantage of resources in the cloud allows you to decrease your costs for building and expanding your on-premises resources. You can also reduce the cost of IT administration because the hardware is being taken care of for you, off-premises.
Job Opportunities on Microsoft Azure:
Microsoft is taking the market seriously, and it’s “all in” position seems to represent a genuine commitment to the cloud. And this helps the people who learn the azure course. Azure Training helps you land into the abundance of the future. Azure online training at SVR is the best place for opting online training. if you’re searching for learning Microsoft Azure Training course which helps you land in a good job. Over the next 12-18 months, a raft of new functionality will be rolled out to Windows Azure customers. Our Online Microsoft Office Training is provided (azure jobs) by the experts who are very much experienced which makes you well versed with the subject, as the saying says ‘as the king, so are the people’. With the help of online training, you could study as and when you feel to study and also which would save a lot of your time and your money. The typical salary for a Microsoft Azure Worldwide Technology Solution Professional ranges from $143,791-$155,366, with an average salary of$149,578. Microsoft Azure Online training helps you land into jobs such as Cloud Architect,.Net developer – Azure APIs, Software Developer, etc,
Ok, you’ve read all that, now it’s the time for choosing the center for learning the course. Learning has also made easy with the help of SVR online training. if at all you’re looking for an online training institute then you’re at the right place. We provide you with the best Microsoft Azure Training. Not only is the effectiveness of the training process enhanced, but also the convenience and overall cost efficiency of studying online make it a compelling option for training. At SVR the course materials are provided (dot net training) with experts in the field. Our Microsoft Office online training is so much flexible that would make your learning easy with best trainers, best support, flexible timings, course videos, classroom teaching dedication and all these at a low fee. With our Microsoft Azure online training, you could fulfill the purpose of learning the course by getting thorough knowledge of the course which would help your capability of getting placed into a job easily. So you could surely opt for Microsoft online training at SVR and could become the future you wanted to become. One may opt for zure online training which would bring out many benefits which are more than that of taking classroom training.
As the development is driven towards Azure surely there is a good future into it and its online training is surely worthwhile. One of the quickest and most effective ways to advance your career is by learning new in-demand skills. In 2015, those skills predominantly align to cloud technology and more specifically Azure Training. The top 5 skills advertised on the IT Jobs Board for jobs in Azure include Cloud, Agile, Security, Integration, and MCSE so its online training helps you a lot. Opportunity in the cloud sector is huge, with demand for Azure Training skilled professionals only set to grow over the next decade. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at the Azure opportunity. Since its launch, Microsoft’s public cloud offering has experienced widespread adoption. More than 10,000 new customers sign up to Windows Azure on a weekly basis, with 50% of Fortune 500 companies now using the service. A career working with Azure Certification is lucrative. Average advertised salaries are around £50,000, with top-end salaries peaking at £100k+. So why still waiting, hurry up take our Microsoft Azure Training course today itself. Before you know it you’ll be earning that £50k salary you deserve if you take up our Azure training course.
CV & Interview
Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
After the completion of the microsoft azure training in chennai agenda, there will be an exam that definitely exhibits the kind of questions claimed in the certification exam and assists you to score high-grade marks in a certification exam. we provide various certifications on microsoft azure based on the skill level. the various certifications are discussed as under:
1. Microsoft certified solutions associate (mcsa) – cloud platform
- To obtain mcsa certification, all you need to qualify 2 examinations and show your skills as a cloud administrator.
2. Microsoft certified solutions associate (mcsa) – linux
- You need to pass both microsoft and linux certifications, to get hold of this certification.
3. mcse: cloud platform and infrastructure solutions expert
- The mcse is meant for specialists to get a good combination of cloud infrastructure and experience. to qualify for this certification, you need to pass in one exam.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Salary & Career Growth
According to a current research, Azure is the common recommended public cloud platform. The clouds consist of more than 40% of application workloads. (job) Azure Training in Bangalore is the large worldwide provider of public cloud platform in the recent years.
- Microsoft Azure Administrator The average salary is $67,988
- Senior Systems Administrator The average salary is $95,096
- Microsoft Azure Solution Specialist The average salary is $121,63
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.