Cognos Training Online
Anyone can start Cognos training with basic sql knowledge. We provide a 25-hour Cognos course taught by instructors with more than 12 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Cognos Developer Career
Basic SQL Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Cognos
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Cognos Developer Salary
The average salary for a Cognos Developer with 3 years experience in India is ₹517,327.
Cognos Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
- Course Overview
- Introducing Cognos Business Intelligence
- Understanding Cognos architecture
- Installation & Configuration
EXPLORE COGNOS CONNECTION
- Navigating Cognos Connection
- Changing Your Preferences
- Running Reports
- Report Management
- Portal Tabs
- Report Views
- Scheduling Reports
- Introduction to Workspace Advanced
- Navigating Workspace Advanced
REPORT STUDIO FUNDAMENTALS
- Steps to Report Development
- Create List Reports and perform data formatting, grouping, and sorting
- Explore the powerful features of Report Studio— conditional styles, data filters, page
breaks, prompts & calculations
- Examine underlying SQL queries which are fired on the database
- Achieve dynamically changing columns using macros
- Use HTML items effectively to create email links and Google Map links
- Create crosstab reports, nesting reports, master-detail reports, and zero suppression reports
- Add different types of charts to reports
- Set up Drill Through and Drill Down links
- Use Report Templates, Copy-Paste & Adding Code Comments effectively
- Save time on maintenance by using Layout Component Reference
COGNOS FRAMEWORK MANAGER
- Overview of IBM Cognos Framework Manager
- Identifying common data structures
- Gathering requirements
- Creating a baseline project
- Preparing reusable metadata
- Modeling for predictable results
- Creating calculations and filters
- Implementing a time dimension
- Specifying determinants
- Creating the presentation view
- Working with different query subject types
- Setting security in Framework Manager
- Managing OLAP data sources
- Advanced generated SQL concepts and complex queries
- Using parameters in Framework Manager
- Modeling maintenance and extensibility
- Optimizing Framework Manager models
- Managing packages in Framework Manager
IBM COGNOS ACTIVE REPORTS
Advanced techniques to create highly interactive reports using multiple controls, create
custom controls, examine advanced deck features, and use advanced techniques to
conditionally show, hide, filter, or select report objects
IBM COGNOS WORKSPACE AND WORKSPACE ADVANCED
Learn to build reports and queries as a business user. No SQL knowledge is required,
instead the focus is on the business user and providing the skills needed to create reports as
well as creating effective reports with relational and dimensional data.