1. What do you mean by Bitcoin Mining? Answer: Bitcoin mining is equivalent to gold mining in digital form. The procedure requires specialized computers equipped for solving algorithmic equations. These computers help miners to authenticate blocks of transaction held within each network. Miners are rewarded in Bitcoin who confirms and authenticates transactions on the blockchain.
1. Explain the benefits of using OpenStack Cloud? Answer: Openstack is useful in developing any software-as-a-service (SAAS) applications, for new developments or to improve existing solutions. Can serve as a strong foundation to deliver self-service storage to IT users. Can deliver on-demand objective or block storage with higher scalability and easy-to-handle storage at lower costs.
1. What is your favourite language and why? Answer: Full Stack Web Developers work with a multitude of languages. Having just one loved coding language might be an alarm signal. Ideally, a candidate must have a few languages that he loves, preferably, some with which he can design the front end and others with which
1. What is IBM BPM? Answer: BPM – BPM means business process management. There are various tools available to manage, create, organize and optimize the business processes. IBM provides BPM tool is called IBM BPM, Which has a all good features of Webshpere BPM+ Lombardi BPM. 2. What are Variables (Business Objects) in IBM BPM?
1. What is Docker? Answer: I will suggest you to start with a small definition of Docker. Docker is a containerization platform which packages your application and all its dependencies together in the form of containers so as to ensure that your application works seamlessly in any environment be it development or test or production.
1. What is Kubernetes? Answer: Kubernetes is an open source orchestration system for Docker containers. It manages containerized applications across multiple hosts and provides basic mechanisms for deployment, maintenance, and scaling of applications. It allows the user to provide declarative primitives for the desired state, for example “need 5 WildFly servers and 1 MySQL server
1. What is Shell Script and why it is required? Answer: A Shell Script is a text file that contains one or more commands. As a system administrator we often need to issue number of commands to accomplish the task, we can add these all commands together in a text file (Shell Script) to complete
1. What is Shell Scripting? Answer: Shell scripting is used to program command line of an operating system. Shell Scripting is also used to program the shell which is the base for any operating system. Shell scripts often refer to programming UNIX. Shell scripting is mostly used to program operating systems of windows, UNIX, Apple,
1. Who has access to my information stored on Office 365? Answer: We take strong measures to help protect customer data from inappropriate access or use by unauthorized persons, either external or internal, and to prevent customers from gaining access to one another’s data. See Who can access your data and on what terms for
1. what is microsoft office 365? Answer: Office 365 is an integrated experience of apps and services, designed to help you pursue your passion and grow your business. Get apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more, updated monthly with the latest features and security updates. Use cloud-powered email to reach customers and coworkers wherever work
1. What is the need of Angular2? Answer: Angular 2 is not just a typical upgrade but a totally new development. The whole framework is rewritten from the ground. Angular 2 got rid of many things like $scope, controllers, DDO, jqLite, angular.module etc. It uses components for almost everything. Imagine that even the whole app