Amazon Web Services Training
Anyone can start Amazon Web Services Training because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour Amazon Web Services course taught by instructors with more than 07 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
AWS Developer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On AWS
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️AWS Developer Salary
The average salary for a AWS Developer with 3 years experience in India is ₹6,07,000 .
I. Introduction To AWS
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud deployment and service models
- AWS Global Infrastructure and its benefits
- AWS Services
- Ways to access
- AWS Services
II. Security Management In AWS
- User management through Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Various access policies across AWS Services
- API keys service access
- Best practices for IAM
- Key Management Service
- Access billing and create alerts on billing
III. Object Storage Options
- S3 bucket – Creation, Version Control, Security, Replication,
- Transfer Acceleration
- Storage classes in S3
- Life cycle policy in S3
- Cost optimization for S3
- CloudFront ñ Create and configure with S3
- Storage Gateway and its types
IV. Amazon EC2
- Start, stop and terminate an EC2 Instance
- Security Group
- VPC, ENI, Public and Private IP
- Storage services
- EBS and its types
- Cost optimization
V. Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling And Route 53
- Elastic Load Balancer and its types
- Comparison of Classic, Network and Application Load Balancer
- Components of Auto-Scaling
- Lifecycle of Auto-Scaling
- Auto-Scaling policy
- Working of Route 53
- Various Routing Policies
VI. Database Services And Analytics
- Amazon RDS and its benefits
- Amazon Aurora
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon RedShift
- AWS Kinesis
VII. Networking And Monitoring Services
- VPC ñ Benefits and Components
- CIDR Notations
- Network Access Control List v/s Security Groups
- NAT ñ Network Address Translation
- VPC peering
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS CloudTrail
- Trusted Advisor
VIII. Applications Services And AWS Lambda
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
- AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- AWS Simple Work Flow (SWF)
- AWS Lambda
IX. Configuration Management and Automation
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS OpsWorks – OpsWorks for Chef Automate, OpsWorks for Stack,
- OpsWorks for Puppet Enterprises
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Differentiate between CloudFormation, OpsWorks, and Beanstalk
X. AWS Architectural Designs ñ I
- Determine how to design high-availability and fault-tolerant
- Choose reliable/resilient storage
- Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services
- Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution
- Disaster Recovery Solution
- Choose performant storage
- Apply caching to improve performance
- Design solutions for elasticity and scalability
XI. AWS Architectural Designs ñ II
- Well-Architected Framework
- Specify Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
- Define Operationally-Excellent Architectures
XII. AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification Exam
- AWS Solution Architect
- Certification Exam Guide
Certification Exam Questionnaires
XIII. DevOps on AWS
- Overview of DevOps – Lifecycle, Stages in DevOps
- AWS CodeCommit
- AWS Code Pipeline
- AWS Code Deploy
AWS Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.