Ansible Training Online
You will learn Ansible Training with main topics i.e Introduction to Ansible, Architecture of Ansible, Installation of Ansible Server, SSH key generation on, Ansible Server, Key Based connection to Ansible Nodes, Introduction to Playbooks, Executing playbooks on Ansible nodes, etc.
Ansible Training Online
You will complete this course within 10 hours.
we will provide for the students fast track & Weekend Batches at your flexible timings.
Per-requisites to become a DevOps
Knowing your Tech-stack, be it OS, DB, Middleware etc which includes Linux/Windows, Tomcat/Weblogic, Apache/Nginx etc.
Having know-how of Build and Deployment process. What to build, how to build, how to deploy etc.
Some knowledge about daily Ops activities such as restarts, maintenance, backups etc
From tool/technology point of view, there are no “defined per-requisites”.
However, in most of the cases, basic knowledge of Jenkins, Ant/Maven, Java, Shell/Python/Ruby is required and some knowledge about Docker/Cloud (AWS), Chef/Puppet etc is an added plus.
Do the faculty have a real-time experience?
Yes, the faculty has more than 10+ years of experience in real-time.
How many batches does trainer complete for this course?
✓ Successfully trained more than 50 batches
✓ Trained more than 560 learners
Will the trainer concentrate on the practical sessions?
Absolutely, the trainer concentrates on 30% theoretical and 70% on practical.
Do the faculty clear all the doubts during the session?
Obviously, the faculty clears all the doubts during the session.
- Introduction to DevOps
- Linux basics
- Shell Scripting
- Cloud Computing
- What is Operating system
- Types of Operating System
- Structure of Operating System
- History of Linux & Unix
- Difference between Linux and Unix
- Difference between Linux and Windows
- Linux Features
- Linux Flavours
- Redhat Linux Installation
- Linux File System Hierarchy
- Linux Bash Command Line Utilities
- GUi editors V/s CLI Editors
- Linux Partition Management
- Linux Boot process
- VMware overview
- Need of scripting
- Scripting with schedulers
- Real time scripts
Configuration Management Tools
- Introduction to Chef
- What is chef
- Difference between Chef open source and enterprise
- Architecture Design of Chef
- Resources of Chef
- Overview of Chef server, Organisation and Starter-Kit
- Overview of Chef Workstation
- Overview of Chef Client
- Access to Chef Server
- Installation of Chef work station
- Installation of Chef clients
- Chef Boot strap
- Addition of chef client to chef server
- Introduction to cook book and recipe
- Cookbook creation and writing recipes
- Locating chef clients from server
- Knife commands
- Executing cookbooks on clients
- Introduction to Puppet
- Difference between puppet open source and enterprise
- Architecture of Puppet
- Resources of Puppet
- Installation and configuration of Puppet Master
- Installation and configuration of Puppet Agent
- Addition of agents to Puppet Master
- Puppet manifests
- How to write basic manifests
- Executing manifests from Agents
- Introduction to Ansible
- Architecture of Ansible
- Installation of Ansible Server
- SSH key generation on Ansible Server
- Key Based connection to Ansible Nodes
- Introduction to Playbooks
- Executing playbooks on Ansible nodes
Version Control Tools
- SVN v/s GIT
- Local Repository V/s Online Repository
- Installation of GIT
- GIT Initialization
- Tracked v/s Untracked files
- Git Commit
- Git Logs
- Branches in GIT
- GIT Merge
- Git Clone
- Git Push
- Git Pull
Introduction to Maven
Introduction to POM.xml
Execution of Maven Life Cycle
Continuous Integration Tools
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Overview of Jenkins Dashboard
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Creating jobs with Jenkins
- Maven integration with Jenkins
- Java integration with Jenkins
- Git integration with Jenkins
- Jenkins Plugins
- Jenkins Build Pipeline
- Jenkins Upstream and Downstream
- Overview of Containers
- Containers v/s HyperVisors
- Installation of Docker
- Docker commands
- Managing DockerHub
- Introduction to Swarm Manager
- Installation of Docker Swarm manager
- Adding Docker Noders to Swarm Manager
PROJECT 1: OVERSEAS using NAGIOS
- Definition of Monitoring, Benefits and types of Monitoring tool
- Process based concepts on Threshold value, Alerts, Priority levels and Escalation Format
Roles of Linux Engineer:
- Worked as a Linux Engineer in 24/7 team responsible to maintain servers and provide FCR at any point of time.
- Monitoring / Troubleshooting the following alerts / issues.
- Load Average
- Memory Usage
- Network Issues
- Disk Space issues
- Service Status
- Website Blips
- Perform the TRIAGE with regards to the alerts by following SOP and find the RCA.
- Escalating the alerts to level-2 team incase unable to provide resolution.
- Creating a production ticket for each and every alert.
- Open trouble tickets with the 3rd party service provider for any network outages, site blips, database issues & Disk failed issues.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing
- Overview of On-Premises Data Centre
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Services of Cloud Computing
EC2 INSTANCES and its types
- Spot Requests
- Reserved Instances
- Dedicated Hosts
- Scheduled Instances
ELASTIC BLOCK STORE
NETWORK & SECURITY
- Security Groups
- Elastic IPs
- Placement Groups
- Key Pairs, Network Interfaces
- Load Balancers
- Target Groups
What you will get!
The trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
- Sure, We will share all classes High-quality Pre-Recording videos.
- You get Free Access for Bundle of videos. It will help you learn the next version of this technology.
A virtual classroom is an online learning environment that allows Instructors and students to communicate, interact, collaborate, and share knowledge of Ansible Training.
In the Self-Paced Online Course, Students can take the time they need and set their suitable schedule. Self-paced courses do not follow a set schedule. Course materials are entirely available as soon as the course begins.
Self-paced learning has several advantages that will enhance the performance of the students.
- No time pressure
- No need for a schedule
- Improves memory
- Suitable for different learning styles
Choice of Training Mode
Instructor Led TrainingDuration: 20+ Hours | Flexible Timings
Real time Scenarios
Free Bundle Life time Access
100% Hands-on Classes
Instructor Led Live Online Classes
Instant Doubt Clarification
Devops Training VideosDuration: 20+ hours | Complete Course
Free Bundle Access
Course Future Updates
No Doubt Clarification
Ansible Training Course FAQ!
What if I miss a class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.,
If I cancel my enrollment, will I get the refund?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Is this a job guarantee program?
Institute doesn’t provide you any guarantee to get a job but as a guide as a mentor, as a friend, we will always provide you a good opportunity.
Do you help me to get a job?
We will definitely help you in attending interviews and it’s your caliber, hard-work, and ability.
After getting job can I expect support from you?
Even after getting a job when you stuck in any problem we will help but not for sure.
How long they give support after the course?
We are ready to help always, however it should fit in our course curriculum.
Do you Provide any real-time projects in CV Preparation?
In CV Preparation for real-time projects provide template documentation for the implementation project. You can access practice that in your idea system. If you have any difficulty, you can approach the trainer.
Will you provide any sample CV’S?
Yes, we will provide sample C.V’s for experience 2-3 years.
Can I expect your helping hand in C.V Preparation?
Definitely, we help you during C.V Preparation.
In what way you help me in interview preparation?
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
What will they provide for references for interview preparation?
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
Can I crack the interview with 3 year’s experience?
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
What is the certification procedure?
Yes during the course, we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
Can i attempt certification after this course?
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Do you support me to pass certification?
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Do they provide the certification sample queries and references?
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
Does this certification benefit my career?
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Ansible Training Online
Ansible is an easy to utilize, ground-breaking and open-source robotization stage which manages design the board, task computerization, and application arrangement. It can likewise perform IT arrangement, which requires running errands in a succession to make a chain of occasions that are required to be kept running on a few gadgets. ansible training online holds two sorts of servers, hubs, and controlling machines. The DevOps training controlling machine server is the place arrangement starts. Hubs are overseen by controlling machines just, which depicts their areas through its stock. Not the same as other design administration programming, Ansible utilizes a specialist less engineering, which expels the necessity of hubs to introduce and run foundation daemons to interface with a controlling machine for the devops course.
Ansible 2.0 is an incredible and basic open-source apparatus that can complete any mechanization task from dealing with a whole cloud area, arranging system gadgets, to making of ansible videos setup changes crosswise over Linux or Windows.DevOps Training Videos It is incredibly helpful to System executives, designers, and computerization engineers.
In reality, when there numerous servers or machines in an association, the manager needs to go to the particular server/machine to introduce/update the product. For instance, there are two servers, for example, An and B servers then he can introduce it physically which is a basic assignment yet intricacy increment when the quantity of servers builds, he needs to introduce on every one of the servers which are a dull undertaking of ansible training course and if there is any bug it winds up hard to distinguish and resolve. Ansible illuminates this issue and diminishes intricacy and manual work chairmen with straightforward advances of ansible crash course. All they have to do compose the goal machine address and proposed programming to introduce as directions/educators.
Acing Ansible is a bit by bit adventure of learning Ansible for setup the board and coordination. The course is structured as an adventure through designing a sensible application stack starting from the earliest stage. Rather than going page-by-page through the Ansible documentation, points are requested to line up with the developing unpredictability of our application as we develop it and refactor it.SVR Technologies also Provide ansible training in Bangalore, ansible training in Hyderabad, ansible training in Chennai and also in the major cities of India.
What is a live virtual classroom?
A virtual classroom is an online learning environment that allows Instructor and students to communicate, interact, collaborate, and share knowledge.
What are the benefits of online training?
Online training is a valuable and cost-effective way for Employees and Students. Online training courses are of two kinds – free and paid versions. Here are a few advantages of online training that showcase how it helps improve an employee’s professional life:
- Convenience and flexibility
- Comfortable learning environment
- Career advancement
- More choice of course topics
- Improve your technical skills
- Easy Accessibility
- It speeds up career progression
Is online courses Good or bad?
Of course, It is good. One of the significant benefits of the online course is its much affordable cost of learning. Also, it saves a student’s energy & time.
What is online training for employees?
Live Virtual Classroom has several advantages. Online Training allows employees to learn at their own pace and a convenient time for them. In other words, they are suitable for self-paced Training also.