Anyone can start AnthillPro Training because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 25-hour AnthillPro course taught by instructors with more than 11 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
AnthillPro Developer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On AnthillPro
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️AnthillPro Developer Salary
The average salary for a AnthillPro Developer with 2 years experience in India is ₹40000/month.
AnthillPro Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
- About AnthillPro
- Build Concepts
- Dependencies and Artifacts
- Life-Cycle Models
- Setting Up a Build Process
- Setting Up a Continuous Integration Build
- Setting Up a Deployment Process
- Integrating Other Tools Into Processes
- Installing AnthillPro
- Unattended Agent Installation Scripts
- Installing Distributed Servers
- Upgrading AnthillPro
- Upgrading Distributed Servers
- What’s New in AnthillPro
- Setting Up Security
- Perform Security Audits
- Securing Artifact Sets
- Set Up and Manage Guest Users
- Create Schedules
- Reporting Basics
- Complex reports
- Configure Dependencies
- Using Codestation Projects
- Configure Dependencies Tutorial
- Managing Projects
- Managing Workflows
- Managing Jobs
- Reusing Workflow Definitions and Jobs
- Managing Life-Cycle Models
- Managing Notifications
- Managing Properties