Appium Training Online
Anyone can start Appium Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 30-hour Appium course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Appium Developer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Appium
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Appium Developer Salary
The average salary for a Appium Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹877k.
Appium Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
- Mobile automation Testing
- Introduction to Appium
- Mobile automation testing
- Installing JDK
- Android SDK
- Basic installation for Appium on Windows
- Downloading Appium Dependencies
- Desired Capabilities
- Packages & Activities information
- Starting the Appium server programmatically on Windows OS
- UI Automator Viewer
- Appium Inspector
- Complex Element finding strategies
- Native App Test
- Making a call with Internal Dialer Application
- Adding a new contact to Phonebook
- Sending SMS from a real device
- Automating the Calculator App
- Automating the Contacts Manager APP – Emulator
- Touch Actions and Events
- Handling user gestures
- Automating the WhatsApp
- Automating Web based testing on Chrome Browser
- Chrome browser user agent
- Testing on IOS
- Simulators and Real devices
- Testing IOS WebApp on Safari browser
- Testing on Real iPhone Device – Getting the Apple Developer ID
- Safari Browser on Real IOS Device
- Testing Native / Hybrid Apps on IOS
- Appium – Design Pattern
- Page Factory
- Appium – Page Object Model with Page Factory and Testing
- Appium – Integrating Cucumber BDD with Page Object Model and Page Factories