BPM Tools Training
BPM Course Curriculum
Make an Enquiry
- Introduction about IBM BPM
- History of IBM BPM
- Brief introduction in BPM Core Components & Life cycle
- Introduction on Process designer
- Explaining IBM Process Center Architecture
- Create a New Process App
- Creating a BPD and Configuration Setting
- Adding Lanes to the BPD
- Assigning Participants
- Adding activities
- Establishing process flow lanes
- How to Test BPD Through Process Designer and Process Portel
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a business process
- definition in Process Designer
- How to add the User groups and Users and how to grant access Hands on session
- Explain the Process Package / Tool Kit Package
- Managing Snapshots and Workspaces
- Describe how to validate models using the Inspector view of the process Desginer
- Creating UCA
- Start the process through UCA events
- creating General system service
- Scenario on UCA how to start the flow using UCA
- Explanation about Gateways
- Control the process flow using four gateways
- Scenario on 4 gateways
a) Exclusive Gateway
b) Parallel Gateway c) Inclusive Gate ways
d) Event Gateways
- Creating Coach and Designing a Coach
- Different between Coach , Heritage Coach
- Creating Business Object, Complex Business object
- Creating Manger and user in process portal
- Scenario: run the process application form process portals and different user and task
- Creating System Task and different between system task and scriptlet
- Java Integration with one Scenario
- Web Service Creation and import external webserver into process application with example
- Working with Rest API, start the process application throw rest-API
- Test restful web service
Topic 12 & 13:
Creating table in IBM DB2 and running the script in database
Creating JNDI / Data source in Admin console
CRUD application performed on database
Create Ajax Service and Coach view
Scenario on Ajax Service and Event Handler
Creating Tracking Group, Timing interleave, Key performance indicator
Scenario using Tracking group and timing intermediate events
Working with Intermediate Events
Simulation Analysis Scenario
Creating custom Dashboard Performance indicator with examples
Creation of EPV variables and how to change EPV variable on run time examples
Business Rules scenario on rule set and rule group
Enroll For Training
- Experienced Faculty
- Real time Scenarios
- Free Bundle Life time Access
- 100% Hands-on Classes
- Sample CV/Resume
- Interview Q&A
- Instant Doubt Clarification
Frequently Asked Questions!
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
Yes during the course, we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
CV & Interview
Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Salary & Career Growth
Business Process Management (BPM) is one of the emerging and fastest growing areas in the IT industry providing an exciting career covering technology and business domains.Many companies are ramping up their BPM capacity to delivery projects and also have aggressive growth plans.
- The national average salary for a IBM BPM Developer is ₹8,14,096 in India. Filter by location to see IBM BPM Developer salaries in your area
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.
About BPM Course
SVR Technologies BPM Online Training extends your insight and aptitudes in business process the board stage through genuine models. It covers all the basic ideas of business process the executives and displaying strategies and furthermore gives hands-on involvement with increasing profound permeability into overseeing business forms.