CCNA Training Online
Anyone can start CCNA Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 35-hour CCNA Online course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Network Engineer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On CCNA
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Network Engineer Salary
The average salary for a Network Engineer with 4 years experience in India is ₹6,48,9987.
CCNA Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
- Components of network — router, switch, hub, bridge etc
- Types of Network — LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN, PAN & Content Network
- Defining Network requirements — NIC- Ethernet (CSMA/CD)
- 10/100/1000 mbps DUPLEX (Half/Full/Auto) – Connecting Media – Coax.
- 10 base 2T – UTP/STP — CAT 1/2/3..
- Straight through/cross crimping (only details no practical)
- Fiber optics — Single/Multimedia
- 100 Base TX/FX etc — wireless communication.
- Ethernet cabling Standard.
- Connecting Devices
- Repeater — Hub — Switch — Bridge – Topology – Bus/Star/Ring
OSI — Model
- 7 Layers – Communication between the Layers (Encapsulation & De- encapsulation) — PDU.
- Layer 2 – MAC/LLC — 802.3/802.2 (SAP/SNAP) /Ethernet Il – Frames
- Broadcast/Collision domain — point of -Hub/Switch/Router
- L4 – 3way handshake — windowing – and about — Connectionless
- Packet size [64B (mini) to 1518B (Max) ]
TCP/IP Model & Ipv4 Addressing
- All Layers of TCP/IP Compound with – OS
- Application Layer — TFTP/FTP/SMTP/TELNET/SNMP/DNS
- Transport Layer — TCP/UDP – TCP Segment Format
- 3 way handshake/windowing – UDP segment Format
- Internet Layer
- IP datagram format — Protocol No. — TCP 6 — UDP 17
- ICMP — ARP — RARP
- 4 Introduction to IP addressing – Class A/B/C/D/E
- Private IP address — First OCTET range etc.
- Default Subnet Mask
- Class C Subnetting & Practice no. given
- Class B Subnetting & problems
- Class A Subnetting & problems
Introduction to IPV6
- Host Address Assignment
- Unicast, Multicast and other Special ipV6 Addresses
- Configuring ipV6 Routing and Routing Protocols
- Translations between ipV4 and ipv6
Basic of Router & Configuration
- When Router used — LAN with WAN connect — to connect networks of different IP
- Different interface of Router — AUI /S0/S1/AUX — console / BRI etc.
- Cables used in different interfaces/purpose of interfaces
- WAN interface cable — EIA/TIA – 232/449/530 — V.35 — X.21
- Different CISCO series —- modular/fixed – 1Ombps/100 etc
- Straight through between DTE & DCE
Different modes of operation & basic commands
- Internal Components
- Different Modes
- Exec Mode
- Basic commands practice
- Advanced Commands
- IP Routing, Static Routing & Default Routing
- Static Routing & Default Routing
- Dynamic Routing and RIP
- Dynamic Routing EIGRP & OSPF
- Access List
- NAT IP standard Access List
- IP Extended Access List
- WAN Technologies
- Wireless LAN