Chef Devops Training Online
Anyone can start Chef Devops Training course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 17-hours Chef Devops course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments. Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Devops Engineer Course Outline:
- INTRODUCTION TO DEVOPS
- INTRODUCTION ABOUT CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT AND TOOLS.
- INTRDUCTION TO CHEF AND USE CASES.
- COMPONENTS AND ARCHITECTURE OF CHEF.
- CHEF TOOLS AND TERMINOLOGIES.
- CHEF INSTALLATION.
- CHEF COOKBOOK AND RESOURCES AND RECIPES.
- CHEF NODE OBJECTS AND SEARCH.
- CHEF DATA-BAGS.
- TEMPLATES IN CHEF
- USE COMMUNITY COOKBOOKS.