CISSP Training Online
Anyone can start CISSP Training with basic knowledge of ISC2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). We provide a 30-hour Java course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Systems Security Engineer Career
ISC2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
✔️Jobs On CISSP
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️CISSP Engineer Salary
The average salary for a Systems Security Professional with 4 years experience in India is ₹25lakhs.
CISSP Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
Security and Risk Management
- Security Governance Principles
- Professional Ethics
- Security Documentation
- Risk Management
- Threat Modelling
- Business Continuity Plan Fundamentals
- Acquisition Strategy and Practice
- Personnel Security Policies
- Security Awareness and Training
- Asset Classification
- Privacy Protection
- Asset Retention
- Data Security Controls
- Secure Data Handling
Security Architecture and Engineering
- Security in the Engineering Lifecycle
- System Component Security
- Security Models
- Controls and Countermeasures in Enterprise Security
- Information System Security Capabilities
- Design and Architecture Vulnerability Mitigation
- Vulnerability Mitigation in Mobile, LOT, Embedded, and Web-Based Systems
- Cryptography Concepts
- Cryptography Techniques
- Site and Facility Design for Physical Security
- Physical Security Implementation in Sites and Facilities
Communication and Network Security
- Network Protocol Security
- Network Components Security
- Communication Channel Security
- Network Attack Mitigation
Identity and Access Management
- Physical and Logical Access Control
- Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Identity as a Service
- Authorization Mechanisms
- Access Control Attack Mitigation
Security Assessment and Testing
- System Security Control Testing
- Software Security Control Testing
- Security Process Data Collection
- Security Operations Concepts
- Physical Security
- Personnel Security
- Logging and Monitoring
- Preventative Measures
- Resource Provisioning and Protection
- Patch and Vulnerability Management
- Change Management
- Incident Response
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Disaster Recovery Implementation
Software Development Security
- Security Principles in the System Lifecycle
- Security Principles in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Database Security in Software Development
- Security Controls in the Development Environment
- Software Security Effectiveness Assessment