Data Science Training Topics
- Limitations of Machine Learning
- Need for Data Scientists
- Foundation of Data Science
- What is Business Intelligence
- What is Data Analysis
- What is Data Mining
- Value Chain
- Types of Analytics
- Lifecycle Probability
- Analytics Project Lifecycle
- Advantage of Deep Learning over Machine learning
- Reasons for Deep Learning
- Real-Life use cases of Deep Learning
- Review of Machine Learning
- Basis of Data Categorization
- Types of Data
- Data Collection Types
- Forms of Data & Sources
- Data Quality & Changes
- Data Quality Issues
- Data Quality Story
- What is Data Architecture
- Components of Data Architecture
- OLTP vs. OLAP
- How is Data Stored?
- What is Big Data?
- 5 Vs of Big Data
- Big Data Architecture
- Big Data Technologies
- Big Data Challenge
- Big Data Requirements
- Big Data Distributed Computing & Complexity
- Map Reduce Framework
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- What Data Science is
- Why Data Scientists are in demand
- What is a Data Product
- The growing need for Data Science
- Large Scale Analysis Cost vs Storage
- Data Science Skills
- Data Science Use Cases
- Data Science Project Life Cycle & Stages
- Data Acquisition
- Where to source data
- Evaluating input data
- Data formats
- Data Quantity
- Data Quality
- Resolution Techniques
- Data Transformation
- File Format Conversions
- Python Overview
- About Interpreted Languages
- Advantages/Disadvantages of Python pydoc.
- Starting Python
- Interpreter PATH
- Using the Interpreter
- Running a Python Script
- Using Variables
- Built-in Functions
- Strings Different Literals
- Math Operators and Expressions
- Writing to the Screen
- String Formatting
- Command Line Parameters and Flow Control.
- Indexing and Slicing
- Iterating through a Sequence
- Functions for all Sequences
- The xrange() function
- List Comprehensions
- Generator Expressions
- Dictionaries and Sets
- Learning NumPy
- Introduction to Pandas
- Creating Data Frames
- Grouping Sorting
- Plotting Data
- Creating Functions
- Slicing/Dicing Operations
- Function Parameters
- Global Variables
- Variable Scope and Returning Values. Sorting
- Alternate Keys
- Lambda Functions
- Sorting Collections of Collections
- Classes & OOPs
- What is Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Central Tendency Measures
- The Story of Average
- Dispersion Measures
- Data Distributions
- Central Limit Theorem
- What is Sampling
- Why Sampling
- Sampling Methods
- Inferential Statistics
- What is Hypothesis testing
- Confidence Level
- Degrees of freedom
- what is value
- Chi-Square test
- What is ANOVA
- Correlation vs Regression
- Uses of Correlation & Regression
- ML Fundamentals
- ML Common Use Cases
- Understanding Supervised and Unsupervised Learning Techniques
- Similarity Metrics
- Distance Measure Types: Euclidean, Cosine Measures
- Creating predictive models
- Understanding K-Means Clustering
- Understanding TF-IDF, Cosine Similarity and their application to Vector Space Model
- Case study
Implementing Association rule mining
- What is Association Rules & its use cases?
- What is Recommendation Engine & it’s working?
- Recommendation Use-case
- Case study
Understanding Process flow of Supervised Learning Techniques Decision Tree Classifier
- How to build Decision trees
- What is Classification and its use cases?
- What is Decision Tree?
- Algorithm for Decision Tree Induction
- Creating a Decision Tree
- Confusion Matrix
- Case stud
Random Forest Classifier
- What is Random Forests
- Features of Random Forest
- Out of Box Error Estimate and Variable Importance
- Case study
Naive Bayes Classifier
- Case study
Problem Statement and Analysis
- Various approaches to solve a Data Science Problem
- Pros and Cons of different approaches and algorithms.
- Case study
- Introduction to Predictive Modeling
- Linear Regression Overview
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Case study
- Logistic Regression Overview
- Data Partitioning
- Univariate Analysis
- Bivariate Analysis
- Multicollinearity Analysis
- Model Building
- Model Validation
- Model Performance Assessment AUC & ROC curves
Support Vector Machines
- Case Study
- Introduction to SVMs
- SVM History
- Vectors Overview
- Decision Surfaces
- Linear SVMs
- The Kernel Trick
- Non-Linear SVMs
- The Kernel SVM
Time Series Analysis
- Describe Time Series data
- Format your Time Series data
- List the different components of Time Series data
- Discuss different kind of Time Series scenarios
- Choose the model according to the Time series scenario
- Implement the model for forecasting
- Explain working and implementation of ARIMA model
- Illustrate the working and implementation of different ETS models
- Forecast the data using the respective model
- What is Time Series data?
- Time Series variables
- Different components of Time Series data
- Visualize the data to identify Time Series Components
- Implement ARIMA model for forecasting
- Exponential smoothing models
- Identifying different time series scenario based on which different Exponential Smoothing model can be applied
- Implement respective model for forecasting
- Visualizing and formatting Time Series data
- Plotting decomposed Time Series data plot
- Applying ARIMA and ETS model for Time Series forecasting
- Forecasting for given Time period
- Case Study
Machine Learning Project
Machine learning algorithms Python
- Various machine learning algorithms in Python
- Apply machine learning algorithms in Python
Feature Selection and Pre-processing
- How to select the right data
- Which are the best features to use
- Additional feature selection techniques
- A feature selection case study
- Preprocessing Scaling Techniques
- How to preprocess your data
- How to scale your data
- Feature Scaling Final Project
Which Algorithms perform best
- Highly efficient machine learning algorithms
- Bagging Decision Trees
- The power of ensembles
- Random Forest Ensemble technique
- Boosting – Adaboost
- Boosting ensemble stochastic gradient boosting
- A final ensemble technique
Model selection cross validation score
- Introduction Model Tuning
- Parameter Tuning GridSearchCV
- A second method to tune your algorithm
- How to automate machine learning
- Which ML algo should you choose
- How to compare machine learning algorithms in practice
Text Mining& NLP
- Sentimental Analysis
- Case study
PySpark and MLLib
- Introduction to Spark Core
- Spark Architecture
- Working with RDDs
- Introduction to PySpark
- Machine learning with PySpark – Mllib
Deep Learning & AI
- Case Study
- Deep Learning Overview
- The Brain vs Neuron
- Introduction to Deep Learning
Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks
- The Detailed ANN
- The Activation Functions
- How do ANNs work & learn
- Gradient Descent
- Stochastic Gradient Descent
- Understand limitations of a Single Perceptron
- Understand Neural Networks in Detail
- Illustrate Multi-Layer Perceptron
- Backpropagation – Learning Algorithm
- Understand Backpropagation – Using Neural Network Example
- MLP Digit-Classifier using TensorFlow
- Building a multi-layered perceptron for classification
- Why Deep Networks
- Why Deep Networks give better accuracy?
- Use-Case Implementation
- Understand How Deep Network Works?
- How Backpropagation Works?
- Illustrate Forward pass, Backward pass
- Different variants of Gradient Descent
Convolutional Neural Networks
- Convolutional Operation
- Relu Layers
- What is Pooling vs Flattening
- Full Connection
- Softmax vs Cross Entropy
- ” Building a real world convolutional neural network for image classification”
- Recurrent neural networks rnn
- LSTMs understanding LSTMs
- long short term memory neural networks lstm in python
- Restricted Boltzmann Machine
- Applications of RBM
- Introduction to Autoencoders
- Autoencoders applications
- Understanding Autoencoders
- Building an Autoencoder model
- Introducing Tensorflow
- Introducing Tensorflow
- Why Tensorflow?
- What is tensorflow?
- Tensorflow as an Interface
- Tensorflow as an environment
- Computation Graph
- Installing Tensorflow
- Tensorflow training
- Prepare Data
- Tensor types
- Loss and Optimization
- Running ensorflow programs
- Tensorflow data types
- CPU vs GPU vs TPU
- Tensorflow methods
- Introduction to Neural Networks
- Neural Network Architecture
- Linear Regression example revisited
- The Neuron
- Neural Network Layers
- The MNIST Dataset
- Coding NIST NN
- Deepening the network
- Images and Pixels
- How humans recognise images
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- ConvNet Architecture
- Overfitting and Regularization
- Max Pooling and ReLU activations
- Strides and Zero Padding
- Coding Deep ConvNets demo
- Debugging Neural Networks
- Visualising NN using Tensorflow
- Transfer Learning Introduction
- Google Inception Model
- Retraining Google Inception with our own data demo
- Predicting new images
- Transfer Learning Summary
- Extending Tensorflow
- Keras vs TFLearn Comparison
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Data Science Training Course
The Data Science Training will help you master abilities and devices like Hypothesis testing, Statistics, Decision trees, Clustering, Linear and Logistic regression, Data Visualization, R Studio, Statistical methods, High-level analytics.
The application grants access to high-quality simulation exams, eLearning content, and an association governed by authorities, and additional support that guarantee you comprehend the optimal way to your desired position of data scientist tutorial training online.
Data Science foundation delivers you a master in developing the applicability by leveraging skills of Data conversion utilizing Map Reduce, Integrating R, Random Forest Classifier, beside Hadoop using R, Sub-setting data.
Data Science Training is an emerging discipline, with accelerated settings, necessary change, and inspiring occasions. Our education strives the first-ever benchmark of the data science online training society, examining how they communicate with their data, the devices all performance, their data, and whereby their standards progress data-driven problem-solving.
Confer an emerging capability way among company requirements and modern entrepreneur’s capabilities exemplified by the unique contributions data investigators can proceed to a business of data scientist training online and the full expectations of data science experts.
The Track runs with the purpose to know basic ideas about the fundamentals of Data Science Training, Machine learning, and Data retrieval, algorithms. In this foundation sessions of data analytics training for beginners, you spread the knowledge devices and methods of Experimentation, and Project, data mining and data collection.
The data expert is the spire rank in the analytics industry. Glassdoor has listed online data science training first in the 25 Best Jobs for 2016, and beneficial data specialists are limited and in immense interest Data Science Training. As a data scientist, you will be needed to know the industry obstacle, produce the investigation, accumulate and format the requested information, implement (Machine Learning Online Course) algorithms or methods employing the proper devices, and eventually make proposals supported by data.
You will acquire an in-depth knowledge (salesforce training) of the big data concepts and the duties of a data scientist. This Data Science Training program design in such a way python data science training that it is genuine for you to gain and develop your data science abilities instantly. So, you can begin serving in this track once you finish the training favorably.
- Hands-on Python
- Linear Algebra Review
- AI & Machine Learning an Introduction.
- Skewness and Kurtosis
- Elementary Statistics with Python+Tensorflow& R
- Types of Central Tendency Measures of Dispersion
- Data, Parametric and Non-Parametric Analyses
Representation and Population Express the Hypothesis Choose a Relevant Test Choose level of Significance Calculate Test Statistics
The Data Science Training position lacks the ideal amalgam of expertise, data science familiarity, and employing suitable devices and technologies. It is an excellent profession option for both fresher and experienced experts. Enthusiastic specialists of any educational best data science training credentials with an analytic structure of determination are most suited to attempt the Data Scientist Master’s Program, including
- IT professionals
- Business Analysts
- Analytics Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Supply Chain Network Managers
- Banking and Finance professionals
- Those new to the data analytics domain Pupils in UG/ PG Analytics Program
Our trainer will give an in-depth insight into the data science scheme which concentrates on all the significant segments of Data Science Training. While as a decision, you can increase your clarity and develop data scientists online training your capability and draw actual associations among various elements of data science. You will further notice the entire material incorporating all the features of this scheme.
Scheme 1: Notice how Data Science uses in the area of engineering by delivering up the case above the study of MovieLens Dataset Analysis.
Description: The GroupLens Research Project is a study club in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Minnesota. The researchers of this club require multiple investigation schemes linked to the domains of data filtering, collaborative filtering, and recommended policies.
Data Science Training CV & Interview
Even after the completion Data science training course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of data science training course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this Data science training course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
Data Science Training Certification
we will guide you and give you a clear picture of the certification procedure during the data science training session.
The certifications concerning data science provide by reputed companies similar to UCI, SAS, Harvard Extension School, Cloudera, Microsoft and Columbia University. In-depth knowledge (Java Training) of all the data science concepts is needed to get the certificate.
The Data Science Training way and the scheme SVR proceed up with will be specified in order including the certification plans which enables you to clear data science certification exams with excellent satisfaction and achieve a job in the best MNCs.
To pass the Data Science – R Programming sessions, you must:
Complete 85% of the Data Science Training program
Complete any one project out of the four provided in the way.
You will present the project deliverables in the LMS, which will be appraised by our lead instructor
Score a least of 60% in any one of the two simulation examinations
Pass the online exam with a minimum score of 80%.
All the topics will be covered in the data science training period. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification in the data science training has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Data Science Training Salary & Career Growth
One of the top Indian Job seeking sites say more than 25,000+ jobs are there in India just for Data Scientist.
Start-ups are paying average salaries of Rs. 10.8 lakhs to data scientists. This is 12.5 % higher than the average salaries paid by their larger counterparts. Indian companies are looking for a combination of analytics and Big data skills
Gain admittance to a dedicated team of profession authorities authorized to supporting you succeed in your data science job hunt. Acquire personalized information to improve your answer rate for job appeals, and guarantee you ace your interviews.
The Data Scientist program is formulated with world-class industry associates to serve you for real jobs in Data Science Training and analytics. The abilities you master map straight to open opportunities, and you’ll rise from the program uniquely prepared to provide immediate value to any organization. We’ll support your career exploration entirely in the preparation and hunt process, and our purpose is to assist you in securing a rewarding role in your preferred career.
According to the Indian Times analysis Recently, the business report reveals that 50,000 jobs in Data Scientist and Machine learning. This shows how business analytics increased in India.
Data Science Training Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.