Datastage Training Online
Anyone can start Datastage Training course Knowledge of relational databases. We provide a 25-hour Datastage course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Knowledge of relational databases.
✔️Jobs On Datastage
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Datastage Developer Salary
The average salary for a Datastage Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹5.1 Lakhs.
- DataStage Architecture
- DataStage Clients
- DataStage Workflow
Types of DataStage Job
- Parallel Jobs
- Server Jobs
- Job Sequences
Setting up DataStage Environment
- DataStage Administrator Properties
- Defining Environment Variables
- Importing Table defnitions
Creating Parallel Jobs
- Design a simple Parallel job in Designer
- Compile your job
- Run your job in Director
- View the job log
- Command Line Interface (dsjob)
Accessing Sequential Data
- Sequential File stage
- Data Set stage
- Complex Flat File stage
- Create jobs that read from and write to sequential files
- Read from multiple files using file patterns
- Use multiple readers
- Null handling in Sequential File Stage
- Describe parallel processing architecture Describe pipeline & partition parallelism
- List and describe partitioning and collecting algorithms
- Describe configuration files
- Explain OSH & Score
- Combine data using the Lookup stage
- Combine data using merge stage
- Combine data using the Join stage
- Combine data using the Funnel stage
Sorting and Aggregating Data
- Sort data using in-stage sorts and Sort stage
- Combine data using Aggregator stage
- Remove Duplicates stage
- Understand ways DataStage allows you to transform data
- Create column derivations using user-defined code and system functions
- Filter records based on business criteria
- Control data flow based on data conditions
- Perform a simple Find
- Perform an Advanced Find Perform an impact analysis
- Compare the differences between the two table Definitions and Jobs.
Working with Relational Data
- Import Table Definitions for relational tables.
- Create Data Connections.
- Use Connector stages in a job.
- Use SQL Builder to define SQL Select statements.
- Use SQL Builder to define SQL Insert and Update statements.
- Use the DB2 Enterprise stage.
Metadata in Parallel Framework
- Explain schemas.
- Create schemas.
- Explain Runtime Column Propagation (RCP).
- Build a job that reads data from a sequential file using a schema.
- Build a shared container.
- Use the DataStage Job Sequencer to build a job that controls a sequence of jobs.
- Use Sequencer links and stages to control the sequence a set of jobs run in.
- Use Sequencer triggers and stages to control the conditions under which jobs run.
- Pass information in job parameters from the master controlling job to the controlled jobs.
- Define user variables.
- Enable restart.
- Handle errors and exceptions.
Datastage Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.