- Call or WhatsApp
- +91 98850 22027
Check Out For Demo Session
Frequently Asked Questions
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. SVR Technologies verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE and other parts of the world. We are located in India.
Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, AndhraPradesh – 530041
Mobile: 91 88869 88814
Fresher and who’s already working on other middleware technologies.
- Should have laptop or desktop with 4GB RAM
- Knowledge of any software installation
- Good if know java concepts and networking concept
Detailed Course Topics
- Treditional SDLC and lifecycle
- Challenges facing in SDLC Process
- DevOps Introduction
- DevOps Lifecycle
- DevOps Continues Process.
- DevOps Defenition
- Demand on DevOps
- DevOps vs SDLC
- Who is a DevOps Engineer
- Roles of DevOps Engineer
- Skills required to become a DevOps Engineer
- Learning Path : DevOps Engineer
- Salary Scheme
- Tools Using DevOps
- Version control system
- Version Control – what & why?
- Git and Git Hub Introduction
- Installation git
- Repository creation
- Version Control Tools
- Git & GitHub
- Git Feature
- Git Operations and commands
- Jira Introduction
- Getting started with Jira
- Jira installation
- Jira Features
- Chalange in the current manual model.
- why is Jira needed? What is the importence of Jira.
- What the Jira Contains.
- Introduction to build
- Developers of maven wanted
- What is POM
- Maven’s Objectives
- Maven Build LifeCycle
- Pre Requisits to maven
- Gradle Introduction
- Installation and working with tool
- Gradle features
- Work with Gradle and maven
- Challenges with manual Testing.
- How automation testing beats manual testing.
- Selenium as a automation testing tool.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of selenium.
- Selenium vs. other tools.
- Selenium suite of tools –(IED, RC, Grid, Web Driver).
- Hand-on below :
- setting up Selenium environment.
- Automating test cases with selenium.
- Introduction to continous integration.
- Build & Release and relation with DevOps
- Why Continous integration
- Jenkins introduction and setup
- Jenkins projects/jobs
- Jenkins plugins
- Advantages and features
- Jenkins administration:
Managing software versions
- Configuration Management & Automation
- What is Ansible & its features
- Ansible setup on local & cloud
- Understanding Ansible architecture & Execution
- Ad hoc commands: Automating change Management with Ad Hoc commands
- Playbook Introduction
- Ansible configuration with ansible.cfg
- Ansible documention
- Modules, modules & lots of modules
- Writing playbook for webserver & DB server deployments
- Ansible Roles
Identify server roles
Creating, Managing and executing roles
- Ansible Galaxy
Exploring Roles from Galaxy
Download Galaxy roles and integrate with your code
- Ansible Advanced Execution
Improving execution time
Limiting and selecting tasks
Troubleshooting and Testing
- Config Management with Puppet
- Diffrence between Puppet & Ansible
- Puppet server & agent setup
- Writing puppet manifests
- Managing multi OS(RedHat & Ubuntu) with puppet
- Setup LAMP Stack with Puppet
- Puppet Forge modules:
- Chef Overview and comparision with Ansible & Puppet
- Understanding chef concepts.
- Writing chef recipes
- Creating cookbooks
- Hosted chef server
- Bootstraping/ adding nodes
- Setting up your own chef server
- Managing chef from Chef UI
- Chef supermarket
- SonarQube integration with Jenkins
- Troubleshooting issues in DevOps implementations
- AWS automation with Ansible
- AWS cli, S3fs & S3cmd
- DevOps job profiling, Interview questions.
- How to keep up with DevOps latest tools
- What are containers
- Diffrence between VM’s & Containers
- Hypervisor Vs Docker Engine
- Docker Introduction
- Docker installation
- Images & containers basics
Docker Images Deep Dive
Pull & Push images
Building your own Image with Dockerfile
Docker & Jenkins integration
Hosting & Managing Images
Running, Stopping, Deleting, Inspecting & Managing containers
Web server examples
Local Developemnt workflow
- Automated WorkFlow/ Continous delivery of dockers
- Docker Orchestration with Kubernetes
Why Containers for microservices
Kubernetes Intro & Architecture
Running docker containers on kubernetes
Replication controller & Set
Whats Next in Cotainer world
- What is contnous delivery & why its needed
- Continous delivery vs Continous deployments
- Overview of the project
- Infrastruture setup for the project
- Integrating, AWS, Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible, Webservers & DBservers
- Project execution step by step.
- Build triggers
- Build Pipeline
- Deploy latest/old/any version of artifacts