Digital Marketing Training
Digital Marketing Training Online course taught by 9+ years experienced working professional. 100% practical course with real-time projects and Lifetime Access to Digital library. Sample Resume and Fast-track or 1 to 1 classes. Course Duration: 30+ hours.
Pre-requisites: Basic Computer knowledge.
Digital Marketing Training
We hire working Professionals with high relative domain experience. They are good at technical skills and communication skills.
Module 1: Search Engine Optimization
- Introduction to SEO
- Research and Keyword Analysis
- On Page Optimization
- Google Web Master Tools
- Of Page Optimization
- SEO Reporting
Module 2: Search Engine Marketing
- Creating Campaign
- Adwords Account Setup
- Website Optimizer
- Multi User Access
- Adgroups and keywords
- Ad formats and Ad Guidelines
- Conversion Tracking
- Display Network Targeting
Module 3: Social Media Optimization and Marketing
- Social Media Optimization Introduction
- Facebook Marketing
- Social Media Tools
- Twitter Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- You tube Marketing
- Socialbook Marketing
Module 4: E-Mail Marketing
Module 5: Affiliate Marketing
Module 6: Online Reputation Management
Module 7: Web Analytics
Module 8: Online Money Making Practice
Module 9: Digital Marketing Setup Strategy
- Key Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Traditional Digital Marketing
- Opportunity for Digital Marketing
- Components of Digital Marketing
- The implication of Digital Marketing
- Market Research and Market Reality
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Integrated Digital Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
- It is the backbone of modern SEO
- It will help you get noticed on social media
Email Marketing: The Email Marketing module covers industry best practices for creating and delivering efficient email marketing campaigns. Digital marketing covers the four major aspects of email marketing: Subscriber Management, Email Design, Delivery, and Reporting. You can learn how to develop and manage a backer. Marketing Automation: In this module when a new blog post is published, then it will be automatically posted in other social media profiles, submitted to sound servers and added to the sitemap. In this email automation, we can tag, segment and promote relevant content and offers. These all are the part of marketing automation skillset and blogging can help you learn it effectively.
- Fresh graduates
- Business owners
- Web Designers
- Web Marketers
- Professionals in their early career
- Marketing Professionals
Digital Marketing will focus on all the critical components of the Project that will be provided in the course. You can improve your Knowledge of Marketing, visibility, and capability and represent real connections between different components of the Project. You will also get the complete material covering all the features of this Course Providing policies, methodologies, and templates for managing projects. Trains individuals in the project of complete digital marketing Training within the organization. At the end of this digital marketing Training for beginners you should be able to:
- Understand the basics of digital media, its power and potential
- Discover and internalize online marketing course languages
- understanding the basics of Content Marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media, Web Analytics, Integrated Digital Marketing, ETC.
- Understand how to use it for branding and sales
- Advantages and Limitations of digital marketing course
- Become accustomed to Best Practices, Tools & Technologies
- Mixture digital with offline marketing
- Manage Reporting & Tracking Metrics
- Understand the future of Digital Marketing and prepare for it.
SVR team wishes to give you the best digital marketing course and train you to clear all kinds of interviews at top of our gatherings in Digital Marketing Training. We are building a team of Digital Marketing trainers and members for their planned guidance and support in the subject. We will concentrate on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR specialists who will take care of all your interview essentials.
The Introduction of Digital Marketing module permits you to secure the power of Digital Marketing Training as a core driver of the marketing policy for your organization. You will understand the foundation principles of Digital Marketing, and be able to recognize how it differs from traditional marketing. This module will also introduce you to Digital Marketing. A project that provides the basis for the implementation of the different channels. Digital Marketing Refers to display through digital channels like SEO, Social media, Email, Search Engine Marketing, Analytics, and Mobile Apps. In Online marketing Training, the landscape continues to grow at the accelerated pace, The Public will be faced with new challenges and opportunities within this digital. It is management designed to educate students and professors in the area of Digital Marketing.
In Digital marketing online training, you can gain high-level knowledge of digital to an understanding of Web Analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, and Pay per Click Advertising (PPC), Social Media Advertising, Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Strategy & Planning. Permitting you to make educated decisions and strategize your online marketing efforts.
- Digital Marketing Industry Worth $62 Billion – The Wall Street Journal
- The High Demand for Digital Marketing professionals will rise by 40% every year – Mondo.com
- The average Retail, Wholesale salary for Digital Marketing jobs is £42,500
- The average salary for Digital Marketing jobs is £32,500.
- The average pay for a Digital Marketing Manager is INR 4, 12,492 per year.
- The blended highest paying skills with this job are Web Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Design, Online Marketing, and Social Media Optimization. One of the thermal skill in the market Field.
CV, Interview Preparation
The instructor will share a sample resume before course completion. During course, you can seek the faculty’s help to make your CV. We’ll give you interview question answers.
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2-3 years of real experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
Digital Marketing Certification
We’ll guide you on how to get certified as Digital Marketer. Our course isn’t aiming to get certified but covered real-time examples. Course helpful to get a job and fulfilling day to day activities in the office.
Digital Marketing Salary, Career
- The average salary for a entry level/ fresher Digital Marketing executive is about 3.5 Lakhs and 4 Lakhs per annum.
- In the industry, Digital Marketing and social media marketing training jobs have a huge demand in the market.
- The Average salary for Digital Marketing jobs is £42,500.
- In the last month, the salary has risen for Digital Marketing by 20 percent.