Docker Training Online
Anyone can start Docker Training course with Basic Linux knowledge. We provide a 25-hour Docker course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Docker Engineer Career
Familiar with the Basic Linux admin
✔️Jobs On Docker
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Docker Engineer Salary
The average salary for a Docker Engineer with 4 years experience in India is ₹8,14,070 per year.
- Docker Overview
- Docker Architecture
- Images and layers
- Underlying technology of
- Docker like namespaces, cgroups etc.,
- Docker CE Vs
- Docker EE and supported platforms
- Pulling images from Docker registry
- The Docker Hub
- Docker Engine Installation on Linux Servers (CentOS/Ubuntu)
- Docker commands
- Images, ps, pull, push, run, create, commit, attach, exec, cp, rm, rmi, login, export, import, pause, unpause, system, volumes, build, rename, save, tag, network, logs, port, search, history
- Docker network
- Container volume management
- Creating custom network (bridge)
- Building custom images using Dockerfile and through container and pushing to
the Docker hub
- Creating containers with limited resources (CPU, memory etc.,)
- Building apache with mysql database storage using Dockerfile
- Assigning/remove multiple network to the running container.
- Selecting storage driver for the Docker Engine
- Setting limit on the resource like CPU, memory for running container
- Container lifecycle
Docker Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.