ElasticSearch Training Online
Anyone can start ElasticSearch Training course with knowledge of JSON and Basic terminal skills. We provide a 20-hour ElasticSearch course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
ElasticSearch Developer Career
Knowledge of JSON and Basic terminal skills.
✔️Jobs On ElasticSearch
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️ElasticSearch Developer Salary
The average salary for a ElasticSearch Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹980k.
ElasticSearch Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
- What is Elasticsearch?
- Terminology in Elasticsearch (Elasticsearch cluster, shards, and replicas)
- Difference between Search Engine and Database
- Installation of Elasticsearch.
- The architecture of Elasticsearch
Elasticsearch CRUD API
- Anatomy of a document
- Create a document in Elasticsearch
- Getting a document from Elasticsearch
- Check if a document Exists
- Deleting documents in Elasticsearch
Advanced CRUD Operation API
- Handling concurrency in Elasticsearch
- Update documents in Elasticsearch
- Bulk Request
- Bulk Indexing
- Bulk Retrieval
- Strategery followed while using Bulk Indexing
- In-depth analysis of mappings
- What happens during Indexing?
- Discussion of transaction logs and Lucene indexing
- Understanding configuration options, Mappings
- Dynamic Mapping in Elasticsearch
Searching in Elasticsearch
- Understanding search Query DSL
Advanced Searching in Elasticsearch
- Sorting and Relevance
- Sorting on Exact Value Fields
- Sorting on Full-text Fields
- Relevance in Documents
Nodes in Elasticsearch
- Master Node
- Data Node
- Ingest Node
- Tribe Node
Exploring ELK Stack
Design Pattern in Elasticsearch
- Index Setting
- Shard Setting
- Shard Allocation
TODO List in Production
- Planning and Configuration Strategy
- The best setting to have less downtime
- Security in the ES cluster
- Improving Indexing and Search Experience
Managing Production System
- Cluster Management
- Node Management