GIT Training Online
You will learn GIT Training Course the with main topics i.e GIT, Version Control Tools, SVN v/s GIT, Local Repository V/s Online Repository, Installation of GIT, GIT Initialization, Tracked v/s Untracked files, Git Commit, Git Logs,, Branches in GIT, GIT Merge, Git Clone, Git Push, Git Pull, etc.
GIT Training Online
You will complete this course within 10 hours.
we will provide for the students fast track & Weekend Batches at your flexible timings.
Per-requisites to become a DevOps
Knowing your Tech-stack, be it OS, DB, Middleware etc which includes Linux/Windows, Tomcat/Weblogic, Apache/Nginx etc.
Having know-how of Build and Deployment process. What to build, how to build, how to deploy etc.
Some knowledge about daily Ops activities such as restarts, maintenance, backups etc
From tool/technology point of view, there are no “defined per-requisites”.
However, in most of the cases, basic knowledge of Jenkins, Ant/Maven, Java, Shell/Python/Ruby is required and some knowledge about Docker/Cloud (AWS), Chef/Puppet etc is an added plus.
Do the faculty have a real-time experience?
Yes, the faculty has more than 10+ years of experience in real-time.
How many batches does trainer complete for this course?
✓ Successfully trained more than 50 batches
✓ Trained more than 560 learners
Will the trainer concentrate on the practical sessions?
Absolutely, the trainer concentrates on 30% theoretical and 70% on practical.
Do the faculty clear all the doubts during the session?
Obviously, the faculty clears all the doubts during the session.
- Introduction to DevOps
- Linux basics
- Shell Scripting
- Cloud Computing
- What is Operating system
- Types of Operating System
- Structure of Operating System
- History of Linux & Unix
- Difference between Linux and Unix
- Difference between Linux and Windows
- Linux Features
- Linux Flavours
- Redhat Linux Installation
- Linux File System Hierarchy
- Linux Bash Command Line Utilities
- GUi editors V/s CLI Editors
- Linux Partition Management
- Linux Boot process
- VMware overview
- Need of scripting
- Scripting with schedulers
- Real time scripts
Configuration Management Tools
- Introduction to Chef
- What is chef
- Difference between Chef open source and enterprise
- Architecture Design of Chef
- Resources of Chef
- Overview of Chef server, Organisation and Starter-Kit
- Overview of Chef Workstation
- Overview of Chef Client
- Access to Chef Server
- Installation of Chef work station
- Installation of Chef clients
- Chef Boot strap
- Addition of chef client to chef server
- Introduction to cook book and recipe
- Cookbook creation and writing recipes
- Locating chef clients from server
- Knife commands
- Executing cookbooks on clients
- Introduction to Puppet
- Difference between puppet open source and enterprise
- Architecture of Puppet
- Resources of Puppet
- Installation and configuration of Puppet Master
- Installation and configuration of Puppet Agent
- Addition of agents to Puppet Master
- Puppet manifests
- How to write basic manifests
- Executing manifests from Agents
- Introduction to Ansible
- Architecture of Ansible
- Installation of Ansible Server
- SSH key generation on Ansible Server
- Key Based connection to Ansible Nodes
- Introduction to Playbooks
- Executing playbooks on Ansible nodes
Version Control Tools
- SVN v/s GIT
- Local Repository V/s Online Repository
- Installation of GIT
- GIT Initialization
- Tracked v/s Untracked files
- Git Commit
- Git Logs
- Branches in GIT
- GIT Merge
- Git Clone
- Git Push
- Git Pull
Introduction to Maven
Introduction to POM.xml
Execution of Maven Life Cycle
Continuous Integration Tools
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Overview of Jenkins Dashboard
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Creating jobs with Jenkins
- Maven integration with Jenkins
- Java integration with Jenkins
- Git integration with Jenkins
- Jenkins Plugins
- Jenkins Build Pipeline
- Jenkins Upstream and Downstream
- Overview of Containers
- Containers v/s HyperVisors
- Installation of Docker
- Docker commands
- Managing DockerHub
- Introduction to Swarm Manager
- Installation of Docker Swarm manager
- Adding Docker Noders to Swarm Manager
PROJECT 1: OVERSEAS using NAGIOS
- Definition of Monitoring, Benefits and types of Monitoring tool
- Process based concepts on Threshold value, Alerts, Priority levels and Escalation Format
Roles of Linux Engineer:
- Worked as a Linux Engineer in 24/7 team responsible to maintain servers and provide FCR at any point of time.
- Monitoring / Troubleshooting the following alerts / issues.
- Load Average
- Memory Usage
- Network Issues
- Disk Space issues
- Service Status
- Website Blips
- Perform the TRIAGE with regards to the alerts by following SOP and find the RCA.
- Escalating the alerts to level-2 team incase unable to provide resolution.
- Creating a production ticket for each and every alert.
- Open trouble tickets with the 3rd party service provider for any network outages, site blips, database issues & Disk failed issues.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing
- Overview of On-Premises Data Centre
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Services of Cloud Computing
EC2 INSTANCES and its types
- Spot Requests
- Reserved Instances
- Dedicated Hosts
- Scheduled Instances
ELASTIC BLOCK STORE
NETWORK & SECURITY
- Security Groups
- Elastic IPs
- Placement Groups
- Key Pairs, Network Interfaces
- Load Balancers
- Target Groups
What you will get!
The trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
- Sure, We will share all classes High-quality Pre-Recording videos.
- You get Free Access for Bundle of videos. It will help you learn the next version of this technology.
A virtual classroom is an online learning environment that allows Instructor and students to communicate, interact, collaborate, and share knowledge.
In the Self-Paced Online Course, Students can take the time they need and set their suitable schedule. Self-paced courses do not follow a set schedule. Course materials are entirely available as soon as the course begins.
Self-paced learning has several advantages that will enhance the performance of the students.
- No time pressure
- No need for a schedule
- Improves memory
- Suitable for different learning styles
Choice of Training Mode
Instructor Led TrainingDuration: 25 Hours | Flexible Timings
Real time Scenarios
Free Bundle Life time Access
100% Hands-on Classes
Instructor Led Live Online Classes
Instant Doubt Clarification
Devops Training VideosDuration: 20+ hours | Complete Course
Free Bundle Access
Course Future Updates
No Doubt Clarification
GIT Training Course FAQ!
What if I miss a class?
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.,
If I cancel my enrollment, will I get the refund?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Is this a job guarantee program?
Institute doesn’t provide you any guarantee to get a job but as a guide as a mentor, as a friend, we will always provide you a good opportunity.
Do you help me to get a job?
We will definitely help you in attending interviews and it’s your caliber, hard-work, and ability.
After getting job can I expect support from you?
Even after getting a job when you stuck in any problem we will help but not for sure.
How long they give support after the course?
We are ready to help always, however it should fit in our course curriculum.
Do you Provide any real-time projects in CV Preparation?
In CV Preparation for real-time projects provide template documentation for the implementation project. You can access practice that in your idea system. If you have any difficulty, you can approach the trainer.
Will you provide any sample CV’S?
Yes, we will provide sample C.V’s for experience 2-3 years.
Can I expect your helping hand in C.V Preparation?
Definitely, we help you during C.V Preparation.
In what way you help me in interview preparation?
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
What will they provide for references for interview preparation?
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
Can I crack the interview with 3 year’s experience?
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
What is the certification procedure?
Yes during the course, we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
Can i attempt certification after this course?
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Do you support me to pass certification?
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Do they provide the certification sample queries and references?
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
Does this certification benefit my career?
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
What is Git?
Git training is popularly used in modern version control systems in the world. Git is a developed, actively controlled open-source project formed in 2005 by Linus Torvalds in Git training. Several software projects depend on Git for version control, involving commercial projects and open source. Git training Developers that have accomplished with git online training are well designated in the field of the open software community. The scope for ability and it works well on a broad variety of operating systems and Integrated Development Environments in Git training. Since Git has a distributed architecture, Git is an example of a DVCS. Instead of having a single place for the full version archives of the software. Git training as it is regular in once-popular version control systems like CVS. (Maven Tutorials)
Does Git focus on the version control system?
Git training is a version control system (VCS) this feature of Git help in tracking changes in computer files and organizing work on those files with many people. It is fundamentally utilized for git training online software improvement, however, it can be worked to keep track of changes in all files in Git training. Here course allows you to study and solve versioning problems with your codes and files. Git training group of these ideas is presented in a git training video simple in an understandable manner. Practicing demos and assignments to simplify the ideas and perform the exact git course process of implementation in Git training. In extension to continuing distributed, Git owns designed with performance, security, and flexibility git crash course in purpose. Each developer’s operation model of the code is further a container that can carry the full history of all modifications in Git training. (Gocd Tutorial)
The new performance features of Git are extremely powerful while compared to many options. Git training Performing the latest changes, merging, branching, and analyzing past versions are all optimized for execution. The git online course algorithms executed inside Git take pleasure of wide awareness regarding current characteristics of original source code file trees. Git training whereby they are regularly changed over time and what the access designs. In some version control software, Git is not tricked by the titles of the files while deciding what the git training course warehouse and version records of the file tree should be in Git training. Rather, Git concentrates on the file content itself. In spite of any indications, source code files are often renamed, split, and shifted in Git training. The objective format of Git’s Jenkins Training container files utilizes a mixture of delta encoding, concentration, and a clear and detailed manner. Leaving no room stores manifest contents and version metadata objects. (Prometheus Tutorial)
Git Training has top priority because it was designed with the integrity of managed source code. The content of the files as well as the true relationships between files and directories are well-secured in Git training. Versions and tags, all objects in the Git container (DevOps training) are tightened with a cryptographically secure. The cryptographically secure hashing algorithm that works on the objects which are secured in the repository is known as SHA1. Git training protects the code and change record corresponding to both malicious and accidental Puppet Training changes. It also guarantees that the account is fully traceable. Git training can be positive that have genuine content records of your source code with Git. In the case of other version control systems have no protections upon the secret modification on the following date. Git training is serious information security is the quality of being easily attacked for any organization that depends on software development. (Kubernetes Training)
In Git training one of Git’s chief design feature is flexibility. Chef DevOps Training Git is flexible in numerous regards: in maintenance for many sets of nonlinear extension workflows. Git training in its capability in both inadequate and big projects. Also in its adaptability to many being systems and protocols in Git training.
Git’s design support tagging and branching as first-class citizens (unlike SVN).The works that affect tags and branches (such as reverting or merging) are also collected as part of the change account in Git training. The level of tracking feature is not seen in all version control systems. (Bamboo Training)
Version control with Git
Git training is an excellent option for maximum software organizations now. While each team is different and should prepare their individual analysis. Why version control with Git is preferred over alternatives these are the main reasons:
Git training has the functionality, flexibility, performance, and security that maximum teams and different developers need. Certain characteristics of Git have mentioned above in Git training. Meanwhile comparisons with maximum different alternatives, several teams determine that Git is quite advantageous to Git training.
Git is a de facto standard
• Including related links, information, and terms.
• Git is the Git Training is the most broadly utilized the tool of its class. Git training makes Git winning for the following reasons. At SVR, nearly all of our project source code is managed in Git.
• Huge numbers of developers then have Git knowledge and a vital proportion of institute bachelors. They may have (Jenkins training) knowledge of totally Git in Git training. While few companies may want to escalate the training curve while relocating to Git from another version control system. In Git training several of their current and future developers do not require to be trained on Git.
• In extension to the advantages of a deep skill pool in Git training. The control of Git also indicates that multiple third-party software tools and services. They are then combined with Git including IDEs, and our own tools like DVCS, desktop client Source tree. Git training issue and project tracking software, Jira, Bitbucket and code hosting service.
• If you do not have any experience as a developer wanting to build up valuable skills in software development tools. If it gets to version control, you should have Git on your list of Git training.
What are the course aspirations?
Git training advanced course in SVR will empower you to:
• Learn the distributed version control system and its characteristics
• Git Set-up in your system
• Prepare the three-stage workflow in Git
• Formulate branches and track files
• Design a container in Git and GitHub
• Describe cloning, merging rebasing, with others
Who should go for Git training Course?
Professionals can go for this course:
• Software Specialists
• Testing Experts
• Software Designers and Architects
• Open source subscribers and followers
• Developers who desire to gain expedition in their professions as experts using Git and GitHub
• For the leading software development projects
Git Training is a really extremely recommended open-source project with protecting a decade of regular stewardship. The project maintainers have presented evenhanded sense and a thoughtful path to satisfying the long-term demands of its user’s in Git Training. With frequent releases that develop functionality and usability. The nature of the open-source software is simply examined and innumerable businesses Docker Training depend densely on the quality of Git Training.
Git experiences huge community maintenance and a vast user base. Documentation is outstanding and abundant, including tutorials, books, and dedicated websites. Git Training has even video tutorials and podcasts for Git.
Existing open source reduces the cost for developers as people can practice Git externally paying a fee in Git Training. During practice in open-source projects, Git is surely the follower to the earlier generations of strong open-source version control systems, CVS and SVN of Git Training.
Why Git for your organization
Git for marketing, Git for developers, Git for designers, Git for product management, it is for everyone who manages a budget of Git Training.
Git Training Shifting from a centralized version control system to Git alters the process your (DevOps tutorial) development team builds software. Also, if you are in a company that depends on its software for mission-significant applications. Git Training changing your rise workflow results in your whole business. Git profits every phase of your business, from your expansion team. Git Training to your marketing team, and everything within. It should be transparent that Git isn’t just for agile software evolution—but also for the agile industry of Git Training.
What is a live virtual classroom?
A virtual classroom is an online learning environment that allows Instructor and students to communicate, interact, collaborate, and share knowledge.
What are the benefits of online training?
Online training is a valuable and cost-effective way for Employees and Students. Online training courses are of two kinds – free and paid versions. Here are a few advantages of online training that showcase how it helps improve an employee’s professional life:
- Convenience and flexibility
- Comfortable learning environment
- Career advancement
- More choice of course topics
- Improve your technical skills
- Easy Accessibility
- It speeds up career progression
Is online courses Good or bad?
Of course, It is good. One of the significant benefits of the online course is its much affordable cost of learning. Also, it saves a student’s energy & time.
What is online training for employees?
Live Virtual Classroom has several advantages. Online Training allows employees to learn at their own pace and a convenient time for them. In other words, they are suitable for self-paced Training also.