GoldenGate Training Online
Anyone can start GoldenGate training with Basic knowledge on oracle database. We provide a 30-hour GoldenGate Course taught by instructors with more than 08 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
GoldenGate Admin Career
Basic knowledge on oracle database
✔️Jobs On GoldenGate
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️GoldenGate Admin Salary
The average salary for a GoldenGate Admin with 4 years experience in India is $94,275 per year.
- Discussing Required versus Suggested Knowledge
- Listing Course Objectives
- Discussing Course Non-Objectives (available as other follow-on courses)
- Creating Oracle GoldenGate Topologies
- Reviewing Oracle GoldenGate Use Cases
- Assembling Building Blocks
- Listing Supported OS
- Listing Supported Databases
- Listing the Oracle Goldengate Product Line
- Describing GUI Management Options
- Listing Non-Database Sources and Targets
Oracle GoldenGate Architecture
- Describing Oracle GoldenGate Process Groups
- Explaining change Capture and Delivery (with and without a data pump)
- Explaining Initial Data Load
- Contrasting Batch and Online Operation
- Explaining Oracle GoldenGate Checkpointing
- Describing Commit Sequence Numbers (CSN)
- Describing Oracle GoldenGate Files and Directories
Installing Oracle GoldenGate
- Listing System Requirements
- Performing Installation
- Configuring Environment Variables
- Using GGSCI
- Running Oracle GoldenGate from the OS shell.
Configuration Overview and Preparing the Environment
- Reviewing Configuration Overview
- Configuring Manager Process
- Creating Source Definitions
- Preparing the Source Database
- Assigning Oracle Database Roles/Privileges Required
Configuring Change Capture (Extract)
- Reviewing Extract Overview
- Accessing Logs on Oracle ASM
- Accessing Logs Remotely
- Configuring Extract Tasks
- Adding Extract Group
- Editing Extract Parameters
- Extracting Use of Archived Transaction Logs
- Adding Trails
Configuring Change Delivery (Replicat)
- Reviewing Replicat Overview
- Configuring Replicat Tasks
- Configuring a Sample Environment
Configuring Extract Trails and Files (Data Pump)
- Reviewing Extract Trails and Files Overview
- Describing Trail Formats
- Using Logdump for Viewing Trails
- Reversing the Trail Sequence
- Configuring and Using Data Pumps
Performing Initial Load
- Oracle GoldenGate Methods
- Listing Database-specific Methods
- Describing Resource Limitations
- Listing Advantages of Oracle GoldenGate Methods
- Configuring File Load Methods
- Configuring Direct Load Methods
- Handling Collisions with Initial Load
Editing Configuration Parameters
- Editing Parameter Files
- Contrasting GLOBALS versus Process Parameters
- Configuring GLOBALS Parameters
- Configuring Manager Parameters
- Configuring Extract Parameters
- Configuring Replicat Parameters
Filtering and Data Selection
- Filtering and Data Selection
- Mapping Columns Between Different Schemas
- Using Built-in “@” (at) Functions
- Using SQLEXEC to Interact Directly with a Database
Additional Transformation Concepts
- Configuring and Using Macros
- Configuring and Using User Tokens
- Configuring and Using User Exits
- Configuring and Using Oracle Sequences
- Configuring and Using BATCHSQL
- Configuring and Using Compression
- Configuring and Using Encryption
- Configuring and Using Event Actions
- Reviewing Bidirectional Considerations
- Detecting Loops
- Avoiding Conflicts
- Configuring and Using Conflict Detection and Resolution
- Describing Identity Types Issues
- Reviewing Data Description Language Replication Overview
- Configuring and Using Options for DDL Replication
- Configuring and Using String Substitution in DDL
GoldenGate Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.