Kubernetes Training Online
Anyone can start Kubernetes Training Online course because there are no prior requirements necessary. We provide a 10-hour Kubernetes course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
Kubernetes Developer Career
Basic Computer Knowledge.
✔️Jobs On Kubernetes
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️Kubernetes Developer Salary
The average salary for a Kubernetes Developer with 4 years experience in India is ₹6 lakhs.
Kubernetes Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.
- Kubernetes Orchestration:
- Difference between Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Kubernetes overview
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Understanding the underlying concept of Kubernetes
- Designing a kubernetes cluster
- hardware and underlying infrastructure
- Service running on manage node and minions
- Overview of pods, replication, deployment, service, endpoints
- Deploying the application through PODs
- Building multiple pods with high availability
- Rolling updates of the Pods with the Deployment
- Kubernetes underlying network like overlay network with
flannel, etcd etc.,
- Storage types in Kubernetes
- Upgrading kubernetes components
- Troubleshooting in kubernetes