Machine Learning Training Topics
Make an Enquiry
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R
- Perform basic operations in R using command line
- Learn the use of IDE R Studio
- Use the ‘R help’ feature in R
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Machine Learning Course
Machine Learning Training, Obtain knowledge in the most powerful force ruling the global analytics platform of Machine Learning with the benefit of “Analytics Path” Machine Learning Training. SVR Technologies institute’s highly advanced certification training will help the competitors become the best-fit Machine Learning working professionals. the concepts of Support Vector Machines, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree Algorithms, K-Means Clustering and more all will be covered during training and help you hold knowledge in Machine Learning.
This Machine Learning Training course provides a broad foundation of machine learning, statistical pattern recognition, and data mining. Topics encompass (i) Unsupervised learning (recommender systems, deep learning, clustering, and dimensionality reduction). (ii) Best practices in machine learning (innovation process in machine learning, bias/variance theory; and AI). (iii) Supervised learning (support vector machines, kernels, parametric/non-parametric algorithms, neural networks). The training will also draw of infinite case studies and applications so that you’ll also learn how to apply learning algorithms to building smart robots (control, perception), text understanding (anti-spam, web search), computer vision, database mining, medical informatics, audio, and other areas.
Why This Course The high-end benefits of Machine Learning Training are
- Fast processing & Rapid analysis prediction
- Hugely improves the precision of financial roles and models
- Easy spam detection (azure training)
- Helps in estimating customers behavior
- Greatly diminishes the time needed for data entry
- Helps the manufacturing industry by increasing the efficiency of productivity levels.
- From “SVR Technologies” training institute Machine Learning Training will be covering all the advanced concepts with hands-on experience in working on the real-time practical concepts. The main objectives of the Machine Learning course program are
- Master all the advanced algorithms, applications and principal elements of Machine Learning to help the students.
- In order to easily master different Machine Learning models, Build knowledge in-relation to single value decomposition, heuristic, and mathematics aspects.
- in the concepts of Deep Learning To deliver knowledge, Principle Component Analysis & clustering algorithms and Artificial Neural Network algorithms.
- To encourage the pupils to avail comprehensive end-on-end knowledge in similarity to complete theoretical & practical concepts.
- To assist the students to build knowledge in all the Machine Learning real-time projects (company) and case studies.
Who Should Do This Course Machine Learning Training, the best for all the working professionals and as well as for the career seeking individuals.
- IT Professionals who are interested in taking the Machine Learning career.
- Analytics Experts
- Business Analysts
- Developers (IoT Training)
- Network Admins
- Data Science Career Desired Professionals
- Degree Holders & Job Seekers
Project Included In The Course Machine Learning Training course is very hands-on and code-driven with SVR Technologies. This course consists of one primary copestone project. Capstone Project Details: Project Name: Predicting house prices in California Description: For each block group in California You will be given metrics such as median income, population, central housing price and so on. For the project involves building a model that prophesies median house values in Californian districts. For which the US Census Bureau distributes Block groups are the smallest geographical unit sample data (a lock group typically has a population of 600 to 3,000 people).The design you build should learn from this data and be able to divine the median housing price in any district.
Machine Learning CV & Interview
Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Machine Learning Certification
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
MCSA: Machine Learning
Microsoft Machine Learning Certification helps build a specialist career in Machine Learning Training and prove expertise in Analytics Earn certification in Microsoft Machine Learning and build your career in Machine Learning as an expert, Data Science, and Analytics.
Exam Pattern: Exam 70-773/Course 20773A
Analyzing Big Data with Microsoft R
Exam 70-774/Course 20774A
Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
Machine Learning Salary & Career Growth
Companies like Amazon India, Google, Flipkart, etc which have an extensive interview process will offer you somewhere between 12LPA- 18LPA if you are with no experience and then the salary might increase based on experience.Many startups now a days have Machine Learning Roles and they pay based on their funding scenario average is 8LPA – 15 LPA.
According to a report , machine learning engineer is the best job of 2019 due to growing demand and high salaries. The career boasts a current average salary of $146,085 with a growth rate of 344 percent last year. Tech-related jobs, in general, continue to be winners.Top Career Paths in Machine Learning. … And that was the beginning of Machine Learning. In modern times, Machine Learning is one of the most popular (if not the most!) career choices. According to Indeed, Machine Learning Engineer Is The Best Job of 2019 with a 344% growth and an average base salary of $146,085 per year.
“Machine learning developer” The average salary ranges start from approximately $96,861 per year Software Engineer the average salary of $134,520 per year The Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAG) of Machine Learning by the end of 2022, the demanded rise for 44.1%. In upcoming years, (job) the market value of Machine Learning is supposed to rise to a huge USD 8.81 Billion.
Machine Learning Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.