Maven Training Online
Maven Training Online course taught by 14+ years experienced working professional. 100% practical course with real-time projects and Lifetime Access to Digital library. Sample Resume and Fast-track or 1 to 1 classes. Course Duration: 10+ hours.
Pre-requisites: Knowledge of software development, Java SE.
Maven Training Online
We hire working Professionals with high relative domain experience. They are good at technical skills and communication skills.
1. Introduction about MAVEN
2. Maven Installation
3. MAVEN Terminology
- Central repository
4. How to build sample standalone application using MAVEN
5. What is dependency
6. How to configure application dependencies using MAVEN
7. How to build sample web application using MAVEN
8. How to add tomcat plugins to MAVEN
9. How to configure custom repositories
Maven is an open-source project management tool to build and manage your projects. It uses the Project Object Model (POM) to create build settings. One should know about following;
- Introduction of POM and its basic content.
- Minimal POM in that we should mention group Id, artefact Id, and version. By using these three values maven created a fully qualified path to the artifact. It is useful to add dependency to another POM.
- Project structure in maven for different modules like war, jar, etc.
- Dependencies. These are the dependent artifacts to a project. Minimal POM should be specified to defined dependency.
- Plugins. Every additional activity in the maven can be achieved by plugin management.
Maven makes easy to start a project in different environments and one doesn't need to handle the dependencies injection, builds, processing, etc. Adding a new dependency is very easy.
CV, Interview Preparation
The instructor will share a sample resume before course completion. During course, you can seek the faculty’s help to make your CV. We’ll give you interview question answers.
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2-3 years of real experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
We’ll guide you on how to get certified as Mainframe developer. Our course isn’t aiming to get certified but covered real-time examples. Course helpful to get a job and fulfilling day to day activities in the office.
Please come with an exam code. We'll guide you further.
Learn Maven Training at SVR Technologies and get eligibility for the certification of Maven. The course has been composed to give your career a strong boost with Maven. There will be tests After the Maven Training program, That reflects perfectly the type of questions asked in the particular certification exams and helps you score better marks in the certification exam.
The passing score is more than 60 %. Once you are qualified for the exam then you will become Maven certified. This just all requires to join SVR technologies Maven Training and that is enriched having practical scenarios and different code writing approaches with good project handling and management practices. This is not additional expertise in your Resume but it also causes you to increase your pay scale and chances to get promotions within your career.
Maven Developer Salary, Career
According to a current research, Maven is the common recommended public cloud platform. Maven is an open-source build tool used for building applications, version management and managing dependency for the project. It is more related to release and build an application, and it is not specific to spring. It gives you other options like auto upgrading the version of the jar and many other features. Now 90% of the industry uses Maven only. Now we can imagine how important maven is for java enterprise application development.