Microsoft SCCM Training Topics
- Overview of the System Center 2016 Family of Products
- Benefits of Implementing System Center (SCCM 2016)
- Overview of the Configuration Manager(SCCM 2016) Hierarchy
- What Is a Central /Primary / Secondary Site?
- Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- How Data Flows and Replicates in a Hierarchy
- Monitoring Site and Component Status
- Planning a System Center (SCCM 2016) Stand-Alone Primary Site
- Overview of Operating System Deployment /Prerequisites for the Operating System Deployment
- Configure DHCP Server as a prerequisite for Operating System Deployment
- Preparing the Site for Operating System Deployment
- Capturing a Reference Computer Operating System Image
- Creating Operating System Task Sequence to Deploy an Image
- Deploying an Operating System
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Windows Operating System Deployment
- Overview of Client Push method, Site wide/Software Update Point/Group Policy/Manual/Logon Script/OSD
- Preparing the Site for Client Installation
- Configuring sccm client deployment methods
- Configuring User and Device Policies for sccm client deployment
- Deploying Configuration Manager Clients
- Configuring and Monitoring Client Installation Process and Status
- Configuring Asset Intelligence
- Configuring Hardware Inventory
- Configuring Software Inventory
- Configure and manage hardware and software inventory, monitor inventory data flow
- Overview, Benefit and Configuring of software metering.
- Lab : Configuring and Managing Inventory Collection
- Preparing site to run queries and reports by using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Introduction and Managing Queries
- Configuring SQL Server Reporting Services
- Introduction to SCCM and Web portal reports
- Overview to SQL Management Studio tables and view data
- Creating custom reports by joining multiple SQL Data Tables using SQL Management Studio and SQL Report Builder
- Introduction to Applications and Packages models
- Configuring Software Distribution / Software Distribution Concepts
- Creating and deploying Application with approval flow concepts, detection method and deployment requirement
- Distributing Content to Distribution Points
- Deploying an Application to a User or a Device
- What Is Software Center?
- Configuring the Application Catalog
- Configuring Packages and Programs
- Managing Application Deployment
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting application deployment
- Performing Backup and Recovery of a Configuration Manager 2016 Site
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2016 Site Systems
- Overview of Software Updates /Prerequisites for the Software Updates Feature
- Preparing the Configuration Manager Site for Software Updates
- Configuring Software Update types product classifications
- Synchronizing the Software Update Catalog Metadata with Microsoft Update Server
- Creating Software Update Groups and Deployment Packages
- Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Configuring Automatic Deployment Rules
- Software Updates Reports
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Updates
- Overview of Discovery Methods
- Active Directory® Discovery Methods/Network Discovery/Heartbeat Discovery?
- Configuring (Forest, Groups, System, Users) discovery methods
- Configuring boundaries and boundary groups
- Configuring client assignments
- Overview and Managing user and device collections
- Create device and user collection with direct, query based membership rules
- Overview and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Exploring the Configuration Manager Console with all prerequisites
- Extending the Active Directory Schema
- Installing and Configuring SQL Database Server
- Configuring Network Firewall Settings
- Installing a Configuration Manager ( SCCM 2016 ) Site Server
- Exploring the Configuration Manager Console
- Searching in the Configuration Manager Console
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
- Reviewing Log Files by Using Configuration Manager Trace Log Tool
- Overview of Compliance Settings
- Creating Configuration Item and Compliance Baseline for devices
- Configure compliance detection and remediation method
- Viewing Compliance Results
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring and Monitoring Endpoint Protection Policies
- Configuring Power Management Settings
- Configuring Remote Control
- Overview of Mobile Device Management
- Managing Mobile Devices by using the Windows Intune Connector
- Create policies and compliance settings for mobile devices.
- Enroll mobile devices using Microsoft Company Portal
- Deploying Application to Mobile Devices
Our Happy Student Reviews!
About Microsoft SCCM Training
Microsoft SCCM Training at SVR Technologies makes you an expert in SCCM skills. That offers all the newest updated course online training in various environments .
SCCM stands for System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM is a system management platform provided by Microsoft that allows administrators to manage a large number of Windows-based computers.
SCCM features are remote control, patch management, system deployment, and software deployment, network protection and other various services.
SCCM CV & Interview
Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
Yeah, Even after the completion of course, we will provide you some interview questions where you can concentrate on them.
We provide excellent study materials and customizable course curriculum to students for superior quality training and we also provide videos recordings which support throughout your career.
At the completion of this course, with hands-on training definitely give you confidence that you go in an interview with leaving 3 years of experience.
we will guide you and give you a clear picture about certification procedure.
Learn Microsoft SCCM training course at SVR technologies, It provides a deeper understanding of the tool. After completion of the training, The training leads to get good percentage in the SCCM certification exam. That provides online SCCM training with effective SCCM 2012 training videos to understand easily and to become familiar with SCCM course which can be either paid or free you can take training online and complete the course, and then get certification for your knowledge on the SCCM course.
There will be tests After the SCCM Training program, prepared by well-experienced faculty. That reflects perfectly the type of questions asked in the SCCM certification exams and helps you score better marks in the certification exam. And the passing score is more than 60 %. Once you are qualified for the exam then you will become certified.
All the topics will be covered during the course. We provide question banks which will be helpful for you to attempt for certification.
Even after completion, of course, you can approach a trainer if you have any doubt regarding certification.
Surely, We provide the certification sample queries and references.
The certification has multiple impacts and encouraging factors in the recruitment of experts. Organizations claim that hiring certified professionals has served them with greater deployment and yield on investment. Check Cloud Career Building Up Force for New-age IT Professionals to understand the career benefits.
SCCM Salary & Career Growth
Regarding the Microsoft SCCM is an excellent framework. As long as SCCM will be in demand.
The average SCCM Engineer salary in the United States is $89,369, The salary range typically falls between $78,197 and $110,111. and the salary always depends on experience and work area.
SCCM is great for a career position either fresher who is looking to start a career in SCCM or SCCM professional who is looking to upgrade themselves in this field.
Some of the demanded jobs in SCCM:
- SCCM imaging engineer
- SCCM Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Configuration Manager
- SCCM engineer
SCCM Job Support
We Provide job support by experienced and real-time working professionals. We can charge as per your convenience hourly or monthly. Feel free to ask initial interaction session with expert.
Basically sccm have little difficult to learn but the good thing is SVR technologies provides sccm tutorials for beginners and sccm videos based on these we can learn sccm very easily.
To become an SCCM administrator, you must expertise with the SCCM product and relevant experience and a good understanding of scripting language and may require you to have any degree in a computer-related field.
The MCTS SCCM 2012 certification allows administrators to organize the deployment and security of devices and applications across the company.
Professionals who want to extend their skillset with advanced technologies. Windows Administrators, System, Administrators, IT professionals, Desktop Engineers, learners who have interest in this course