Microsoft SCCM Training
Anyone can start Microsoft SCCM Training Online course with Knowledge of networking fundamentals. We provide a 35-hour Microsoft SCCM course taught by instructors with more than 10 years of real-time experience. The course includes real-world assignments and the faculty will direct you toward setting a work environment to practice assignments.
Assistance in CV preparation, interview questions answers, and materials are part of the training program. We do advise taking a one-hour session every day, From Monday through Friday, but one can also look into the weekend, fast-track, one-on-one, or customized programs.
SCCM Engineer Career
✔️Microsoft SCCM Pre-requisites
Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
✔️Jobs On Microsoft SCCM
Top IT MNC such as Capgemini, Cognizant, IBM, Infosys, Accenture, etc.,
✔️SCCM Engineer Salary
The average salary for a SCCM Engineer with 3 years experience in India is ₹6 lakhs.
Overview of System Center 2016 Configuration Manager
- Overview of the System Center 2016 Family of Products
- Benefits of Implementing System Center (SCCM 2016)
- Overview of the Configuration Manager(SCCM 2016) Hierarchy
- What Is a Central /Primary / Secondary Site?
- Configuration Manager Site System Roles
- How Data Flows and Replicates in a Hierarchy
- Monitoring Site and Component Status
- Planning a System Center (SCCM 2016) Stand-Alone Primary Site
Managing Operating System Deployment
- Overview of Operating System Deployment /Prerequisites for the Operating System Deployment
- Configure DHCP Server as a prerequisite for Operating System Deployment
- Preparing the Site for Operating System Deployment
- Capturing a Reference Computer Operating System Image
- Creating Operating System Task Sequence to Deploy an Image
- Deploying an Operating System
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Windows Operating System Deployment
Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Overview of Client Push method, Site wide/Software Update Point/Group Policy/Manual/Logon Script/OSD
- Preparing the Site for Client Installation
- Configuring sccm client deployment methods
- Configuring User and Device Policies for sccm client deployment
- Deploying Configuration Manager Clients
- Configuring and Monitoring Client Installation Process and Status
Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Configuring Asset Intelligence
- Configuring Hardware Inventory
- Configuring Software Inventory
- Configure and manage hardware and software inventory, monitor inventory data flow
- Overview, Benefit and Configuring of software metering.
- Lab : Configuring and Managing Inventory Collection
Querying and Reporting Data
- Preparing site to run queries and reports by using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Introduction and Managing Queries
- Configuring SQL Server Reporting Services
- Introduction to SCCM and Web portal reports
- Overview to SQL Management Studio tables and view data
- Creating custom reports by joining multiple SQL Data Tables using SQL Management Studio and SQL Report Builder
Managing Software Deployments by Using Application and Package Model
- Introduction to Applications and Packages models
- Configuring Software Distribution / Software Distribution Concepts
- Creating and deploying Application with approval flow concepts, detection method and deployment requirement
- Distributing Content to Distribution Points
- Deploying an Application to a User or a Device
- What Is Software Center?
- Configuring the Application Catalog
- Configuring Packages and Programs
- Managing Application Deployment
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting application deployment
Overview of Configuration Manager 2016 Site Maintenance
- Performing Backup and Recovery of a Configuration Manager 2016 Site
- Monitoring Configuration Manager 2016 Site Systems
Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Overview of Software Updates /Prerequisites for the Software Updates Feature
- Preparing the Configuration Manager Site for Software Updates
- Configuring Software Update types product classifications
- Synchronizing the Software Update Catalog Metadata with Microsoft Update Server
- Creating Software Update Groups and Deployment Packages
- Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Configuring Automatic Deployment Rules
- Software Updates Reports
- Viewing Log files, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Software Updates
Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Overview of Discovery Methods
- Active Directory® Discovery Methods/Network Discovery/Heartbeat Discovery?
- Configuring (Forest, Groups, System, Users) discovery methods
- Configuring boundaries and boundary groups
- Configuring client assignments
- Overview and Managing user and device collections
- Create device and user collection with direct, query based membership rules
- Overview and Configuring Role-Based Administration
System Center 2016 Primary Site Deployment
- Exploring the Configuration Manager Console with all prerequisites
- Extending the Active Directory Schema
- Installing and Configuring SQL Database Server
- Configuring Network Firewall Settings
- Installing a Configuration Manager ( SCCM 2016 ) Site Server
- Exploring the Configuration Manager Console
- Searching in the Configuration Manager Console
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
- Reviewing Log Files by Using Configuration Manager Trace Log Tool
Managing Compliance Settings and profiles
- Overview of Compliance Settings
- Creating Configuration Item and Compliance Baseline for devices
- Configure compliance detection and remediation method
- Viewing Compliance Results
Implementing Endpoint Protection by Using System Center 2016 Configuration Manager
- Overview of Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager
- Configuring and Monitoring Endpoint Protection Policies
Configuring Power Management, and Remote Control
- Configuring Power Management Settings
- Configuring Remote Control
Mobile Device Management Using System Center 2016 Configuration Manager
- Overview of Mobile Device Management
- Managing Mobile Devices by using the Windows Intune Connector
- Create policies and compliance settings for mobile devices.
- Enroll mobile devices using Microsoft Company Portal
- Deploying Application to Mobile Devices
Microsoft SCCM Course FAQ's
01. can you help me in CV preparation?
Yes, We can help you preparing your resume.
02. will you help in interview preparation?
We can provide you interview question answers. The course covered many real-time examples. These examples might help you.
03. Is this course sufficient to get a job?
Our training covered as many real-time examples as we can. This course may equivalent to 2 to 3 years of work experience. You have to work hard if you are aimed at 4+ years of experience.
04. What’s the certification process?
Please come with an exam code. We’ll guide you further. We’ll guide you on how to get certified. Don’t worry, we’ll help you in certification process.
05. Can you provide Work Support?
We can provide job support for an additional fee. Contact the support team for fee details. You can choose either the hourly rate or monthly fee.